Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,823 members, 7,810,160 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:08 PM

Conjoined Twins, Abby & Brittany Hensel Turned 21(story And Photos) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Conjoined Twins, Abby & Brittany Hensel Turned 21(story And Photos) (107396 Views)

Woman Delivers Conjoined Twins In Enugu (picture) / I’ve Been Stripped Unclad – Mother Of Twins Killed By Drunken-Cop / 12 Year-old Conjoined Twins Bound At The Waist Wish Never To Be Separated(photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Conjoined Twins, Abby & Brittany Hensel Turned 21(story And Photos) by reafnet(m): 8:45am On Sep 07, 2011
Conjoined Twins, Abby & Brittany Hensel turned 21 this year march. Abigail "Abby" Loraine Hensel and Brittany "Britty" Lee Hensel (born March 7, 1990) are dicephalic parapagus twins, meaning that they are conjoined twins of whom each has a separate head, but whose bodies are joined. They are highly symmetric, giving the appearance of having just a single body with little variation from normal proportion. In fact, several vital organs are doubled up, each twin having a separate heart, stomach, spine and spinal cord.

Each twin controls her half of their body, operating one of the arms and one of the legs. The are hail and hearty, attending classes regularly and well dress all the time. Watch this video an enjoy time with their parent Mr. and Mrs. Hensel and their younger brother - Hensel Junior.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BkKWApOAG2g&feature=list_related&playnext=1&list=PL0D795981B2D3F9CC

Abigail and Brittany Hensel (Abigail Loraine Hensel
Brittany Lee Hensel):
Born :- March 7, 1990 (age 21)
Carver County;- Minnesota
Residence :- St. Paul, Minnesota, USA.
Nationality :- American
Education :- Lutheran High School in Mayer, Minnesota
Bethel University
Home town :- New Germany, Minnesota, USA
Parents :- Patty and Mike Hensel
Relatives :-
Dakota (Brother)
Morgan (Sister)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abigail_and_Brittany_Hensel

2 Likes

Re: Conjoined Twins, Abby & Brittany Hensel Turned 21(story And Photos) by Nobody: 9:30am On Aug 10, 2012
MOD plz take this Thread to the front page for people to see.I was about to post a similar Topic today and i found out that it has been posted before which was last year .. thanks God is good. shocked shocked shocked
Re: Conjoined Twins, Abby & Brittany Hensel Turned 21(story And Photos) by vanitty: 6:58pm On Aug 10, 2012
Awwww
Happy birthday to them
I remember watching a documentary on them eons again when they were still pre-teen I think.

(1) (Reply)

Don’t Kill Your Husband. This Is How To Deal With Him If He Is Cheating On You / Can You Sleep Using This Snake Bed Sheet Cover? / Married Kenyan Woman Stuck With Boyfriend While Having Sex (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.