Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,112 members, 7,814,900 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:40 PM

Man Hacked To Death By Cultists After Bullet Failed To Enter His Body. Graphic - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Hacked To Death By Cultists After Bullet Failed To Enter His Body. Graphic (57874 Views)

Young Man Shot Dead By Cultists After ‘Mistaken Him For Someone Else’. Photos / See New Look Of Girl Who Was Attacked By Female Cultists After Undegoing Surgery / Baggers Kill Eiye Cultist In Delta After "Bullets Refused To Enter His Body" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Hacked To Death By Cultists After Bullet Failed To Enter His Body. Graphic by sassiemyk: 10:45am On Feb 20, 2019
daddytime:
Killings and rumours of killings all over...

Wetin dey happen??

Cleanse our land oh God..
Its d signs of the end and it won't get any better. No one is comin to save the world dear...
Re: Man Hacked To Death By Cultists After Bullet Failed To Enter His Body. Graphic by stevedre: 10:45am On Feb 20, 2019
Shibaraba:
Odieshi na water...... Those days wey we dey watch issakaba

This is why i say mind the name you bear
This one called himself Africa
And they said he was hacked to death
Same things the whites did to our continent
And still doing
For history has proven that if one African country rise up
They are in trouble
Look at Egypt of old, first civilization and technology, nowhere on the map
Libya tried it,them cause war hang ghadaffi ,shebi their eye don clear

Africa will rise one day...but this one in this context will never. Say no to cultism. There is nothing good in them..all their flashy lives na sakamanje. Enter them you will know how dirty and smelling they can be.

The speed North African countries was growing economically and in other sectors scared the western world and boom, Arab uprising started. Arab revolution, especially the Libyan, Egypt revolution was well orchestrated by the western countries that's why Egyptians are regretting it now but it's too late.
If you had been to Egypt before the revolution you would think you're in a good European country.
They paid well, treated foreigners like royals and also had 24 hours way of living. I mean public places like supermarkets, banks, malls and cafes never closed, it was all always opened 24 hours because there was almost zero crime rate due to security and economy was top notch.
Re: Man Hacked To Death By Cultists After Bullet Failed To Enter His Body. Graphic by zero007(m): 10:53am On Feb 20, 2019
Dead men don't count.
he who kills by the sword, will surely die by the sword.

1 Like

Re: Man Hacked To Death By Cultists After Bullet Failed To Enter His Body. Graphic by Youngjohnosas: 10:57am On Feb 20, 2019
Rosarie:
Honestly Edo is becoming too associated with bad names.first people where afraid due to witch craft;.idahosa came and wiped that away.
so many evil.the people there majority has no progress.until you relocate will not see how backward Edo state is.
pls they should change the motto from ancient city.lets start from there.
God help my state.the other day women held protest cos father's are sleeping with their daughters!how many states do we hear so much evil .it's time Christains rise up and start praying for Edo state.
u spilling thrash.edo state is generally peaceful save for the cult related killings around upper sakponba. ur family members keep coming here in droves to settle and hustle but u keep castigating same state on social media.the ratio of non indigent settlers and hustlers here is quite alarming so the crime rate around black spots like up per sakponba is going to increase.u r backward we are not over here.pls kindly mention the state u r from?

1 Like

Re: Man Hacked To Death By Cultists After Bullet Failed To Enter His Body. Graphic by okokobioko1: 11:00am On Feb 20, 2019
when ARASE was there the then IG of police he checked all this killings. i thought it has come to an end.
today this is what we are receiving.
God help my state
Re: Man Hacked To Death By Cultists After Bullet Failed To Enter His Body. Graphic by Nobody: 11:09am On Feb 20, 2019
Homeboiy:
This thing happened close to my place
Cultists numbering about 50 entered our street 2 days ago Butchered many people

Took people phones

I thank God cos 15 mins after I left house they came
I slept outside house that day
These days 7pm gate is locked

No movement as from 7pm again
which area,cos I stay at upper so far I only know of four people so far, at different locations in upper, you had to add salt and maggi undecided butchered many people indeed.
Re: Man Hacked To Death By Cultists After Bullet Failed To Enter His Body. Graphic by Originalsly: 11:11am On Feb 20, 2019
davillian:

Bloggers will ignore good news and be spreading the bad news.

Why don't you start here....spreading the good news?

@ topic..... the governor and the Police are not at all concerned about such lawlessness..... and seems like the residents don't know or don't care if they arry out their duties.
Re: Man Hacked To Death By Cultists After Bullet Failed To Enter His Body. Graphic by winj: 11:12am On Feb 20, 2019
4ckTOTO:
Bullet failed to enter and all the army guys can't go and get this to fight Boko Haram? We could make billions from this if it's real. Do you know how much USA waste on bullet proof

Anyone who believes in juju in 2019 is a monkey and should have their passports taken away from them - ape status should be restored!

1 Like

Re: Man Hacked To Death By Cultists After Bullet Failed To Enter His Body. Graphic by Nobody: 11:14am On Feb 20, 2019
okokobioko1:
when ARASE was there the then IG of police he checked all this killings. i thought it has come to an end.
today this is what we are receiving.
God help my state
he only called them to a meeting , called for truce and used state funds to bribe them to stop killing. Left for me I say let them kill themselves, there is no one so far that has been killed that is innocent. The one that was killed just this morning is very popular ,has a popular car wash and bar.These are the thugs politicians use to oppress the masses.
Re: Man Hacked To Death By Cultists After Bullet Failed To Enter His Body. Graphic by gaventa: 11:24am On Feb 20, 2019
Say what you know, If you can get hold of the bullet. it would be used to make the charm. na where u know reach u know oo
lonelydora:
Which gun did they use? Next time they should try with IWI made TAVOR series
r
Re: Man Hacked To Death By Cultists After Bullet Failed To Enter His Body. Graphic by Maserii02: 11:30am On Feb 20, 2019
Join us for another midweek sure banker and share your story..

Re: Man Hacked To Death By Cultists After Bullet Failed To Enter His Body. Graphic by Rosarie(f): 11:37am On Feb 20, 2019
Youngjohnosas:
u spilling thrash.edo state is generally peaceful save for the cult related killings around upper sakponba. ur family members keep coming here in droves to settle and hustle but u keep castigating same state on social media.the ratio of non indigent settlers and hustlers here is quite alarming so the crime rate around black spots like up per sakponba is going to increase.u r backward we are not over here.pls kindly mention the state u r from?
u are backward.u just can't accept d truth.mumu.i am from Edo state.jumb into ikpoba hill river.non indigene.mr indigene right now how many industries do we have??.incest has been on the rampage there.i grew up in costain ND ewa road.do u know d scores we got there then no SM.we need prayers and help.everyday I thank God we left.nothing there.except God and govt help the state.the indigenes dont feel the money.everything lucky opened how many are working.one thousand naira Edo youth.most wealthy people are people who are based abroad or have people there.abeg carry sentiment go lazy youth.

2 Likes

Re: Man Hacked To Death By Cultists After Bullet Failed To Enter His Body. Graphic by Xisnin(m): 11:40am On Feb 20, 2019
Shibaraba:
Odieshi na water...... Those days wey we dey watch issakaba

This is why i say mind the name you bear
This one called himself Africa
And they said he was hacked to death
Same things the whites did to our continent
And still doing
For history has proven that if one African country rise up
They are in trouble
Look at Egypt of old, first civilization and technology, nowhere on the map
Libya tried it,them cause war hang ghadaffi ,shebi their eye don clear

Africa will rise one day...but this one in this context will never. Say no to cultism. There is nothing good in them..all their flashy lives na sakamanje. Enter them you will know how dirty and smelling they can be.

If paying jobless citizens monthly salary is what you term "rising", then I see why Africa is still
a long way to go. Libya that can't even manufacture their own pencil was suddenly "great" in your
eyes.
SMH.
Re: Man Hacked To Death By Cultists After Bullet Failed To Enter His Body. Graphic by Nobody: 11:41am On Feb 20, 2019
Charmingrascal:
There is one stupid youth viewing this thread that is eager to join a cult group and this won't be a lesson to him.
Fact is once you join them no more peace of mind you will always be apprehensive u will be brainwashed to think killing someone is not a big deal and the fact is once you kill surely you will be killed.

I almost joined in my University days thank God I did not join maybe I would have been dead by now
do they force people to join involuntarily?I heard they usually select people to join from freshers most especially the brilliant ones
Re: Man Hacked To Death By Cultists After Bullet Failed To Enter His Body. Graphic by Xisnin(m): 11:45am On Feb 20, 2019
Rosarie:
Honestly Edo is becoming too associated with bad names.first people where afraid due to witch craft;.idahosa came and wiped that away.
so many evil.the people there majority has no progress.until you relocate will not see how backward Edo state is.
pls they should change the motto from ancient city.lets start from there.
God help my state.the other day women held protest cos father's are sleeping with their daughters!how many states do we hear so much evil .it's time Christains rise up and start praying for Edo state.
Mumu comment.
Re: Man Hacked To Death By Cultists After Bullet Failed To Enter His Body. Graphic by Youngjohnosas: 11:49am On Feb 20, 2019
Rosarie:
u are backward.u just can't accept d truth.mumu.i am from Edo state.jumb into ikpoba hill river.non indigene.mr indigene right now how many industries do we have??.incest has been on the rampage there.i grew up in costain ND ewa road.do u know d scores we got there then no SM.we need prayers and help.everyday I thank God we left.nothing there.except God and govt help the state.the indigenes dont feel the money.everything lucky opened how many are working.one thousand naira Edo youth.most wealthy people are people who are based abroad or have people there.abeg carry sentiment go lazy youth.
ur problem though.u talk like its the worst state in Nigeria.probably backwardness runs in your veins, as far as Nigeria is concerned no state without challenges.ur lack of industries is peculiar to Edo state right.cult related killings only thrives here right.low life looking for cheap attention.where are the industries in Nigeria.youths remain unemployed all over Nigeria, if u have travelled far within the country u will definitely know u r off point and your talk is myopic.

1 Like

Re: Man Hacked To Death By Cultists After Bullet Failed To Enter His Body. Graphic by abiolert(m): 11:50am On Feb 20, 2019
Rosarie:
u mama raised a fool.i am full blooded.i dont paint white as green.which state has ever come out to protest incestbefore they protest cant u see water don pass garri.i am not half born.both mom and dad.born;brought up and married there so I do know what damn I am saying....
maybe when you say state , you actually mean Ekpoma were the minor incident happened or Auchi right. Even if it does , you shouldnt join others to smear your state. i am an Edo born too but i will never write the type of stuff you wrote
Re: Man Hacked To Death By Cultists After Bullet Failed To Enter His Body. Graphic by elonize(m): 11:56am On Feb 20, 2019
Benin and Curtism n.a. 5 n 6,dat fried burnt plantain dey Der dey condemned, instead of am to take action
Re: Man Hacked To Death By Cultists After Bullet Failed To Enter His Body. Graphic by donskin101: 11:58am On Feb 20, 2019
Nawaooo, Ay and birds again
Re: Man Hacked To Death By Cultists After Bullet Failed To Enter His Body. Graphic by Youngjohnosas: 12:02pm On Feb 20, 2019
abiolert:

maybe when you say state , you actually mean Ekpoma were the minor incident happened or Auchi right. Even if it does , you shouldnt join others to smear your state. i am an Edo born too but i will never write the type of stuff you wrote
she is such a demented fellow,i thought edo state was hell till I started traveling out to other states.worst things happens all over.A case of incest that happened within a small geographical area is her benchmark for spilling thrash.she just displayed her backwardness here. I am from Benin I have never heard of the incest stuff here and she is there ranting.
Re: Man Hacked To Death By Cultists After Bullet Failed To Enter His Body. Graphic by Homeboiy: 12:36pm On Feb 20, 2019
frenzyduchess:
which area,cos I stay at upper so far I only know of four people so far, at different locations in upper, you had to add salt and maggi undecided butchered many people indeed.

Madam ask people within sakponba near ceewhy

Ezoba Street what happened two days ago

Stop typing rubbish
Re: Man Hacked To Death By Cultists After Bullet Failed To Enter His Body. Graphic by newoffer: 12:59pm On Feb 20, 2019
Cultism is real in Benin, a day before my wedding, I went to Ring road in Benin to buy shirt for my little groom. As I was moving towards the park, one of the touts attempt to pick my money, I quickly inform my guy. The guy called his group , it was a mad day for me, I was roughened by the touts. it was a mad experience.
Re: Man Hacked To Death By Cultists After Bullet Failed To Enter His Body. Graphic by Uptown7(m): 1:04pm On Feb 20, 2019
21Bandit:

Hm hm hm hm Who nor go nor know.
mumu angry
21Bandit:

Hm hm hm hm Who nor go nor know.
mumu
Re: Man Hacked To Death By Cultists After Bullet Failed To Enter His Body. Graphic by 21Bandit: 1:14pm On Feb 20, 2019
Uptown7:
mumu angrymumu

Well I was in expectation of two kind of relies to know the type of person you are "a lunatic or a normal being'
And from your response is obvious you just choose the former...
Have a nice day you bloody jew
Re: Man Hacked To Death By Cultists After Bullet Failed To Enter His Body. Graphic by Uptown7(m): 1:32pm On Feb 20, 2019
21Bandit:

Well I was in expectation of two kind of relies to know the type of person you are "a lunatic or a normal being'
see smallie wey just join game. Get a life lil son.
Re: Man Hacked To Death By Cultists After Bullet Failed To Enter His Body. Graphic by Nobody: 1:41pm On Feb 20, 2019
stevedre:

The speed North African countries was growing economically and in other sectors scared the western world and boom, Arab uprising started. Arab revolution, especially the Libyan, Egypt revolution was well orchestrated by the western countries that's why Egyptians are regretting it now but it's too late.
If you had been to Egypt before the revolution you would think you're in a good European country.
They paid well, treated foreigners like royals and also had 24 hours way of living. I mean public places like supermarkets, banks, malls and cafes never closed, it was all always opened 24 hours because there was almost zero crime rate due to security and economy was top notch.
you sabi

1 Like

Re: Man Hacked To Death By Cultists After Bullet Failed To Enter His Body. Graphic by 4ckTOTO: 1:41pm On Feb 20, 2019
winj:

Anyone who believes in juju in 2019 is a monkey and should have their passports taken away from them - ape status should be restored!
Bro I neither believe in God or juju or any religion
I believe in proofs . if they can proof that they can be shot without it harming them then I will believe them. They will have to bring out one if rheir best guys and an army guy will shout him with a loaded ak47. If it doesn't penetrate , I see why I shouldn't believe in his juju
Re: Man Hacked To Death By Cultists After Bullet Failed To Enter His Body. Graphic by Nobody: 1:43pm On Feb 20, 2019
Xisnin:

If paying jobless citizens monthly salary is what you term "rising", then I see why Africa is still
a long way to go. Libya that can't even manufacture their own pencil was suddenly "great" in your
eyes.
SMH.
Argue with facts...how many Americans receive monthly salaries without working? The lowest is 1175 dols. Read my signature....goodbye
Re: Man Hacked To Death By Cultists After Bullet Failed To Enter His Body. Graphic by Uptown7(m): 1:58pm On Feb 20, 2019
21Bandit:

Secondly my advice is as a naive minor who got carried away with frivolous activities in school, face your studies, focus on graduating and start making a living for yourself before you think of challenging an elder. Even men that played the game way back in school scrolled through the thread and didn't spill thrash or made unreasonable comments cos there is nothing to be pround of. Your OT is poor you silly little thing. You've got a long way to go.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

EFCC Arrests Female Suspect On FBI List In Edo / 4 Nigerian Yahoo Boys Arrested While Fleeing With A Rope In Thailand / FCMB Reports Man To EFCC After $54,000 Deposit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.