Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,999 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:09 AM

Man Hacked To Death By Cultists After Bullet Failed To Enter His Body. Graphic - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Hacked To Death By Cultists After Bullet Failed To Enter His Body. Graphic (57881 Views)

Young Man Shot Dead By Cultists After ‘Mistaken Him For Someone Else’. Photos / See New Look Of Girl Who Was Attacked By Female Cultists After Undegoing Surgery / Baggers Kill Eiye Cultist In Delta After "Bullets Refused To Enter His Body" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Hacked To Death By Cultists After Bullet Failed To Enter His Body. Graphic by Kcuf: 2:25pm On Feb 20, 2019
winj:

Anyone who believes in juju in 2019 is a monkey and should have their passports taken away from them - ape status should be restored!

Ignorance or you're just being naive?
Re: Man Hacked To Death By Cultists After Bullet Failed To Enter His Body. Graphic by AdelaLee(f): 2:55pm On Feb 20, 2019
PrettyCrystal:
Another life has been claimed in the ongoing cult war between , popularly called Aiye, and their Eiye rivals in Benin city, Edo state.

It was learnt that the gang clash has resulted in the killing of no fewer than eight persons in the last three days.

The most recent being the killing of a young man, popularly called Africa, yesterday morning at Aifuwa Junction along Upper Sokponba Road in Benin City. He was hacked to death when bullets fired at him did not penetrate his body.

His corpse was deposited at the Central Hospital morgue in Benin City.

Meanwhile, Governor Godwin Obaseki, yesterday evening, condemned the cult-related killings and charged the State Police Command to arrest the trend and bring the culprits to book.

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2019/02/more-persons-killed-as-aiye-and-eiye-cult-groups-clash-in-benin-edo.html
obasexy! Vwell Dan my feefool!
Re: Man Hacked To Death By Cultists After Bullet Failed To Enter His Body. Graphic by Martinez39(m): 2:56pm On Feb 20, 2019
How do you know that bullet refused to enter his body?
Re: Man Hacked To Death By Cultists After Bullet Failed To Enter His Body. Graphic by winj: 3:13pm On Feb 20, 2019
Kcuf:

Ignorance or you're just being naive?
Did I not make myself clear enough?

Anyone who believes in juju in 2019 is a monkey and should have their passports taken away from them - ape status should be restored!
Re: Man Hacked To Death By Cultists After Bullet Failed To Enter His Body. Graphic by Rosarie(f): 3:18pm On Feb 20, 2019
abiolert:

maybe when you say state , you actually mean Ekpoma were the minor incident happened or Auchi right. Even if it does , you shouldnt join others to smear your state. i am an Edo born too but i will never write the type of stuff you wrote
that is why I am not u.i am talking about Benin city
Re: Man Hacked To Death By Cultists After Bullet Failed To Enter His Body. Graphic by 21Bandit: 3:21pm On Feb 20, 2019
Uptown7:
Secondly my advice is as a naive minor who got carried away with frivolous activities in school, face your studies, focus on graduating and start making a living for yourself before you think of challenging an elder. Even men that played the game way back in school scrolled through the thread and didn't spill thrash or made unreasonable comments cos there is nothing to be pround of. Your OT is poor you silly little thing. You've got a long way to go.

Na the jew Na pain you....nor vest ooo....shuuu Na make you cor the advice your father head.... ogbeni your level of intelligence they shallow and when they said reasoning don't come with age now I understand.....Bros go nodi before you align with me....cause like you old like tree e nor consign me.....

And for the record I came I saw and I conquer.....
Re: Man Hacked To Death By Cultists After Bullet Failed To Enter His Body. Graphic by ylaa(f): 3:37pm On Feb 20, 2019
i join say amen and amen.
i also add, earthquake, whirlwind, tsunami
volcano, ogun, sango, ekpo itiaba all join together
to fire this terrorist.

axeman2:
Death Here And There Nigeria Is Truely A Shithole Buhari Is A Terrorist Thunder Fire Buhari Isha Alah
Re: Man Hacked To Death By Cultists After Bullet Failed To Enter His Body. Graphic by Nobody: 3:47pm On Feb 20, 2019
Wetin he gain now?
Mtchewwwwww
Re: Man Hacked To Death By Cultists After Bullet Failed To Enter His Body. Graphic by Stephanie75(f): 4:08pm On Feb 20, 2019
The killings at Upper Sokponba Road is something else. Over 10 persons has been killed in the past three days and so far, those killed were cultist.

As at this afternoon, there is report that the cult group whose members have been tremendously killed, are set for imminent revenge to occur soon.

I just hope that innocent people won't be killed in this cult war.
Re: Man Hacked To Death By Cultists After Bullet Failed To Enter His Body. Graphic by Nobody: 5:20pm On Feb 20, 2019
Homeboiy:

Madam ask people within sakponba near ceewhy

Ezoba Street what happened two days ago

Stop typing rubbish
many, how many nor let you talk, story teller. As of today in my area ,I can count 5 ,but you can't count ,using "many" loosely undecided.

Anyway, na dem know ,they can all kill themselves, after all,they at one time commited one crime or the other. All cultist are criminals.
Re: Man Hacked To Death By Cultists After Bullet Failed To Enter His Body. Graphic by ipledge10(m): 5:22pm On Feb 20, 2019
H
Shibaraba:
Odieshi na water...... Those days wey we dey watch issakaba

This is why i say mind the name you bear
This one called himself Africa
And they said he was hacked to death
Same things the whites did to our continent
And still doing
For history has proven that if one African country rise up
They are in trouble
Look at Egypt of old, first civilization and technology, nowhere on the map
Libya tried it,them cause war hang ghadaffi ,shebi their eye don clear

Africa will rise one day...but this one in this context will never. Say no to cultism. There is nothing good in them..all their flashy lives na sakamanje. Enter them you will know how dirty and smelling they can be.
Oau student union secretary in 1999 was also hacked to death, his name was Africa
Re: Man Hacked To Death By Cultists After Bullet Failed To Enter His Body. Graphic by mandate12: 6:26pm On Feb 20, 2019
winj:

Lol.. But do u believe Moses threw his staff to the ground and it turned snake?
Re: Man Hacked To Death By Cultists After Bullet Failed To Enter His Body. Graphic by Homeboiy: 7:34pm On Feb 20, 2019
frenzyduchess:
many, how many nor let you talk, story teller. As of today in my area ,I can count 5 ,but you can't count ,using "many" loosely undecided.

Anyway, na dem know ,they can all kill themselves, after all,they at one time commited one crime or the other. All cultist are criminals.

18 killed at ugbihoko between yesterday and today
Re: Man Hacked To Death By Cultists After Bullet Failed To Enter His Body. Graphic by Homeboiy: 7:37pm On Feb 20, 2019
Stephanie75:
The killings at Upper Sokponba Road is something else. Over 10 persons has been killed in the past three days and so far, those killed were cultist.

As at this afternoon, there is report that the cult group whose members have been tremendously killed, are set for imminent revenge to occur soon.

I just hope that innocent people won't be killed in this cult war.

Na wetin I dey tell frenzyduchess but she dey follow draw ground

I live within that side

I know wetin dey sup

1 Like

Re: Man Hacked To Death By Cultists After Bullet Failed To Enter His Body. Graphic by Nobody: 5:40am On Feb 21, 2019
Homeboiy:

18 killed at ugbihoko between yesterday and today
me dey talk say upper sakponba day hot ,that side na war zone then na wah o .

I know the deputy who is also a member of a third rival gang will not allow the state govt settle them with state funds like oshiomole did.

May God keep the innocent people safe .Bus from third to idogbo don scanty, na few bus drivers dey road , the rest don go exile.
Re: Man Hacked To Death By Cultists After Bullet Failed To Enter His Body. Graphic by Homeboiy: 8:46am On Feb 21, 2019
frenzyduchess:
me dey talk say upper sakponba day hot ,that side na war zone then na wah o .

I know the deputy who is also a member of a third rival gang will not allow the state govt settle them with state funds like oshiomole did.

May God keep the innocent people safe .Bus from third to idogbo don scanty, na few bus drivers dey road , the rest don go exile.

People wey no get mind for my side dey enter house by 7 pm

Yesterday night when I de go home around 9pm

Na so Street dry

Deputy gov. Na 7,7
Re: Man Hacked To Death By Cultists After Bullet Failed To Enter His Body. Graphic by Nobody: 9:16am On Feb 21, 2019
Homeboiy:

People wey no get mind for my side dey enter house by 7 pm

Yesterday night when I de go home around 9pm

Na so Street dry

Deputy gov. Na 7,7
this one nor be mind matter o,my brother if you fit enter house earlier do so o. Even some miscreants don dey use the opportunity rob people, all na just to avoid wahala,plus police dey find who dem wan arrest now,if dem see any guy for past 7 now na to put am for hiilux o.
Re: Man Hacked To Death By Cultists After Bullet Failed To Enter His Body. Graphic by Homeboiy: 9:42am On Feb 21, 2019
frenzyduchess:
this one nor be mind matter o,my brother if you fit enter house earlier do so o. Even some miscreants don dey use the opportunity rob people, all na just to avoid wahala,plus police dey find who dem wan arrest now,if dem see any guy for past 7 now na to put am for hiilux o.

. No be lie sha

I just de for odunga for death matter

I go quick de enter house o

I hear say for upper, if more than 3 guys gather, police go arrest them
Re: Man Hacked To Death By Cultists After Bullet Failed To Enter His Body. Graphic by Uptown7(m): 1:32pm On Feb 22, 2019
21Bandit:

Na the jew Na pain you....nor vest ooo....shuuu Na make you cor the advice your father head.... ogbeni your level of intelligence they shallow and when they said reasoning don't come with age now I understand.....Bros go nodi before you align with me....cause like you old like tree e nor consign me.....

And for the record I came I saw and I conquer.....
lol....Smallie. Smh
Re: Man Hacked To Death By Cultists After Bullet Failed To Enter His Body. Graphic by 21Bandit: 3:54pm On Feb 22, 2019
Uptown7:
lol....Smallie. Smh
Smallie may don do wetin you nor fit do for your lifetime
Smallie may go out run you for anything
Smallie may go lecture you onto the game and real life
Smallie may go pay your bills and nor go shake

Yes I be smallie...
And for the record again oldie you be less

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

See What They Did To These Two Boys In A Nigerian Universty (Graphic Pics) / 4 Nigerian Yahoo Boys Arrested While Fleeing With A Rope In Thailand / EFCC Arrests Female Suspect On FBI List In Edo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.