Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,610 members, 7,809,234 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:13 AM

'I Enjoyed It' - 16-Year-Old Girl Abducted For Sex Romp Says - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 'I Enjoyed It' - 16-Year-Old Girl Abducted For Sex Romp Says (66979 Views)

Akure Socialite 'Saybayo' Died In Brothel After Sex Romp With Mistress - Police / EFCC Rescue 17yr Old Yahoo Apprentice Abducted For Rituals By His Boss / "She Enjoyed It" – Man Who Raped 14-Year-Old Girl For 1 Year Tells Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'I Enjoyed It' - 16-Year-Old Girl Abducted For Sex Romp Says by 4ckTOTO: 9:49am On Feb 20, 2019
1StopRudeness:

He told him is not tennable, where is the proof...somebody off pant by her self..they saide she doesn't know what she's doing.....that means ....she still doesn't know what she's doing when she lied about her age....
They will still say the guy should have asked he for birth certificate.....lol.....a funny thing to ask when konji has arrived
She is the proof. All she has to say is that she told him she is 18.. . But this is a funny case sha.
Re: 'I Enjoyed It' - 16-Year-Old Girl Abducted For Sex Romp Says by Raskasal(m): 9:51am On Feb 20, 2019
seancombs617:

A good dick is like a spell on a woman..

I concur. The more you knack, the more the charms work and the longer the dick, the more effectiveness it gets

2 Likes

Re: 'I Enjoyed It' - 16-Year-Old Girl Abducted For Sex Romp Says by lonelydora: 9:59am On Feb 20, 2019
Obainoneandonly:
bro please where is Casablanca and ocabique situated, I will like to visit there

In Port Harcourt. Pm once you are in PH. I sip 'black label' and 'Jonnie walker' shaa

1 Like

Re: 'I Enjoyed It' - 16-Year-Old Girl Abducted For Sex Romp Says by lonelydora: 10:00am On Feb 20, 2019
Reiia:
[s][/s]

Someone was raped you say that she is an olosho.
Can't you see that she was taken advantage of?

You no see the 22 year old olosho if you dey find olosho by force in this story.
Sleeping with 16 olds. Smh

The girl said she enjoyed it. Read the post before you attack

1 Like

Re: 'I Enjoyed It' - 16-Year-Old Girl Abducted For Sex Romp Says by Uglymugg: 10:00am On Feb 20, 2019
Reiia:
[s][/s]

Someone was raped you say that she is an olosho.
Can't you see that she was taken advantage of?

You no see the 22 year old olosho if you dey find olosho by force in this story.
Sleeping with 16 olds. Smh

She lied about her age. How's the guy supposed to know she's under 18?
Re: 'I Enjoyed It' - 16-Year-Old Girl Abducted For Sex Romp Says by seangy4konji: 10:00am On Feb 20, 2019
Something weh mummy deh chop weh she no fit give daughter.

1 Like

Re: 'I Enjoyed It' - 16-Year-Old Girl Abducted For Sex Romp Says by marshalldgreat(m): 10:01am On Feb 20, 2019
Simplep:
All this small girls ehn
When i was 16.........let me not talk sef shocked
wow... Look at youu grin
Re: 'I Enjoyed It' - 16-Year-Old Girl Abducted For Sex Romp Says by Nobody: 10:02am On Feb 20, 2019
4ckTOTO:

She is the proof. All she has to say is that she told him she is 18.. . But this is a funny case sha.

They said she's 16...with birth certificates to show.....there's is only a case here becos the law is assuming an underage doesn't know what she's doing...that's why I'm assuming they will still say she doesn't know what she's doing when she lied about the age..so the guy should have been sure before entering the place
...I'm not sure thiugh ..but I don't think underage are allowed to take the stand and testify in a court....
Re: 'I Enjoyed It' - 16-Year-Old Girl Abducted For Sex Romp Says by Klington: 10:05am On Feb 20, 2019
Simplep:
All this small girls ehn
lukadiswan

Re: 'I Enjoyed It' - 16-Year-Old Girl Abducted For Sex Romp Says by mechanics(m): 10:19am On Feb 20, 2019
hmmmm, she's not serious, so since she enjoyed it that means she will be happy now that she's pregnant.
Re: 'I Enjoyed It' - 16-Year-Old Girl Abducted For Sex Romp Says by Abagworo(m): 10:20am On Feb 20, 2019
ENIMONEY:
People do not understand something, wether she enjoyed or not is not the question here. She is a minor and abducting a minor from her guardians is a whole crime on its own.

She thinks she enjoyed it now, remember that the decision making part of her brain is not developed fully. Give her a few more years and the reality of it all will Dawn on her.

Please stop Rape!

Exactly. In a few years her eyes will clear because by then she will realize women don't just go for sex because of pleasure alone.

1 Like

Re: 'I Enjoyed It' - 16-Year-Old Girl Abducted For Sex Romp Says by Nobody: 10:21am On Feb 20, 2019
Zanziman:
See where nackson has landed them. No wonder why some of this secondary school girls are just overly in a hurry. Dick has overshadowed their thinking.
When I was living in Dutse in Abuja, there was this beautiful young secondary school girl that always come to a guys house. Nigga stays two buildings away from mine.
Initially I taught she lives there until I was told she always come for a particular guys dick. I was so pained I had to call the police.
He was arrested.

You lack wisdom
Re: 'I Enjoyed It' - 16-Year-Old Girl Abducted For Sex Romp Says by shege45: 10:23am On Feb 20, 2019
1StopRudeness:
It's doesn't matter if u enjoyed it or not,or u follow the guy or he kidnapped you....
so far u are under age ..the assumption is that u don't know what u ar doing....

The law is really funny, we jail underage 14-17 year old for first degree murder, possession of for arms and drug etc... But just to off pant...the law says they don't know what they are doing and the man is to be blamed for rape, I am not unserstanding
you just spoke the truth
Re: 'I Enjoyed It' - 16-Year-Old Girl Abducted For Sex Romp Says by shege45: 10:25am On Feb 20, 2019
4ckTOTO:
thunder fire u. If na me and I find out. I make sure I kill u painfully
the guy na cow
Re: 'I Enjoyed It' - 16-Year-Old Girl Abducted For Sex Romp Says by Reiia(f): 10:26am On Feb 20, 2019
lonelydora:

The girl said she enjoyed it. Read the post before you attack

I read the story. You called her an olosho because she said she enjoyed sex. (Which is wrong on its own)
And I'm telling you that it is wrong to call a 16 year old underage child an olosho and if you are desperately looking for an olosho. The 22 year old man is there.

Read and understand my post

1 Like

Re: 'I Enjoyed It' - 16-Year-Old Girl Abducted For Sex Romp Says by mikaael(m): 10:27am On Feb 20, 2019
freemanbubble:
Women and dickkk
The worse part of it is that they will be acting publicly as if they don't like it- maybe because of societal view sha

Once a girl is fond of you and reaches orgasm most times with you that means she is totally happly

Then She will sneak in and use her hand to always place your dick inside her
She will always tear you apart with sexual urge
She will always find her way to you to satisfy herself especially if she is really fond of you

Talking from experience?
Re: 'I Enjoyed It' - 16-Year-Old Girl Abducted For Sex Romp Says by shege45: 10:29am On Feb 20, 2019
If a 16year old should commit murder in Nigeria, they should not be jailed too. Because they don’t know anything. Funny country

1 Like

Re: 'I Enjoyed It' - 16-Year-Old Girl Abducted For Sex Romp Says by AkpaMgbor(m): 10:47am On Feb 20, 2019
shege45:
If a 16year old should commit murder in Nigeria, they should not be jailed too. Because they don’t know anything. Funny country
That is why man-made laws are bullshyt..too many irregularities and loopholes..

1 Like

Re: 'I Enjoyed It' - 16-Year-Old Girl Abducted For Sex Romp Says by Nobody: 10:48am On Feb 20, 2019
IdreamOfUnicorn:
She's still an underage and therefore he's accountable to the law
By the way this is meagre compared to what the teens here in America do
Even d teens here in Toronto are worse grin
Re: 'I Enjoyed It' - 16-Year-Old Girl Abducted For Sex Romp Says by JohnFrankling(m): 10:49am On Feb 20, 2019
lonelydora:
A 16 years old girl is already on her mid-level career in 'olosho-ism' in Rivers state.

Don't argue, visit Casablanca and Ocabique and see for yourself.
what is the name of your state?

1 Like

Re: 'I Enjoyed It' - 16-Year-Old Girl Abducted For Sex Romp Says by neighbourhud: 11:03am On Feb 20, 2019
Simplep:
All this small girls ehn

Re: 'I Enjoyed It' - 16-Year-Old Girl Abducted For Sex Romp Says by Fourwinds: 11:06am On Feb 20, 2019
Simplep:
All this small girls ehn
you enjoyed it too
Re: 'I Enjoyed It' - 16-Year-Old Girl Abducted For Sex Romp Says by uksaviour(m): 11:12am On Feb 20, 2019
Train up a child in the way that he should grow n were he is old he will not depart from it...........
Anything apart from this .....
Failure�
Re: 'I Enjoyed It' - 16-Year-Old Girl Abducted For Sex Romp Says by Amina2019: 11:21am On Feb 20, 2019
lmao broda u are not ok!

kobosmart:
grin when them release you call this number make i schedule another abduction
Re: 'I Enjoyed It' - 16-Year-Old Girl Abducted For Sex Romp Says by Nobody: 11:35am On Feb 20, 2019
Hi
marshalldgreat:
wow... Look at youu grin
Re: 'I Enjoyed It' - 16-Year-Old Girl Abducted For Sex Romp Says by Nobody: 11:36am On Feb 20, 2019
Boo,whats up[quote author=henryd4 post=75917622][/quote]
Re: 'I Enjoyed It' - 16-Year-Old Girl Abducted For Sex Romp Says by nobone(f): 12:12pm On Feb 20, 2019
Someone should kindly gift me a phone. I'm in dire need of it. The truth is that, i don't have money now to buy. Any phone at all, I'll appreciate. Thanks in anticipation. God bless
Re: 'I Enjoyed It' - 16-Year-Old Girl Abducted For Sex Romp Says by Luvlyna(f): 12:19pm On Feb 20, 2019
1StopRudeness:
It's doesn't matter if u enjoyed it or not,or u follow the guy or he kidnapped you....
so far u are under age ..the assumption is that u don't know what u ar doing....

The law is really funny, we jail underage 14-17 year old for first degree murder, possession of for arms and drug etc... But just to off pant...the law says they don't know what they are doing and the man is to be blamed for rape, I am not understanding

If you don't punish the ones that commit murder, other underage will see it as a good thing. It's just a way of instilling value into their young minds which can be swayed easily

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Husband Kidnaps His Wife & Murders Her To Inherit Her Properties In Ebonyi / Inside Maiduguri Juvenile Sex Trade / Rasaq Balogun: EFCC Storms Yahoo Boys' Den In Lagos, Arrests Kingpin, 26 Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.