Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,217 members, 7,822,106 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:36 AM

INEC Mistakenly Took Kebbi’s Electoral Materials To Kaduna - REC - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC Mistakenly Took Kebbi’s Electoral Materials To Kaduna - REC (13613 Views)

Court Orders INEC To Allow PDP, Atiku Access All Electoral Materials / INEC Sensitive Electoral Materials Land In Lagos [photos] / 2019 General Elections : NAF Commences Airlift Of Electoral Materials For INEC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INEC Mistakenly Took Kebbi’s Electoral Materials To Kaduna - REC by Ijaya123: 8:24am On Feb 20, 2019
illitrate:

The so called youth are still here defending the government. This whole mess is still on the government weather independent dependent.

You don’t seem to understand the difference between defending and laying the blame where it belongs. Little wonder your grammar is pathetic. Your moniker says it all. An illiterate cannot understand.

The government has no blame in this. It has done its part. The blame is on the INEC man Okechukwu Ibeanu who couldn’t handle simple task of logistics.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: INEC Mistakenly Took Kebbi’s Electoral Materials To Kaduna - REC by Nobody: 8:26am On Feb 20, 2019
Ijaya123:

You don’t seem to understand the difference between defending and laying the blame where it belongs. Little wonder your grammar is pathetic.

The government has no blame in this. It has done its part. The blame is on the INEC man Okechukwu Ibeanu who couldn’t handle simple task of logistics.

Check your grammar mr. grammarian. A simple task. Not simple task.

It is obvious my mistake was a spelling. Your constructive mistake shows why you are ignorantly following the failed government.
What a sentence.
Re: INEC Mistakenly Took Kebbi’s Electoral Materials To Kaduna - REC by Ijaya123: 8:35am On Feb 20, 2019
illitrate:

Check your grammar mr. grammarian. A simple task. Not simple task.

It is obvious my mistake was a spelling. Your constructive mistake shows why you are ignorantly following the failed government.
What a sentence.

You’re truly an illiterate. No wonder you’re a PDP apologist.
Re: INEC Mistakenly Took Kebbi’s Electoral Materials To Kaduna - REC by Vikky014(f): 8:39am On Feb 20, 2019
Ijaya123:

The blame should be placed squarely at the feet of INEC Head of Logistics, Okechukwu Ibeanu. Very incompetent fellow.

Still wondering why he has not been fired.
Your fôolishness is legendary.Ibeano is not the head of logistics as regards this 2019 election ,Avm muazu is the ad hoc head of logistics he is the incompetent one
Re: INEC Mistakenly Took Kebbi’s Electoral Materials To Kaduna - REC by Nobody: 8:39am On Feb 20, 2019
Ijaya123:

What is PDP? I am concerned about good governance and at least basic amenities. The Party to party games played in Nigeria is irrelevant. Let a competent leader lead irrespective of which party. I don't care about pdp or apc or any, learn to call a spade what it is.
Re: INEC Mistakenly Took Kebbi’s Electoral Materials To Kaduna - REC by Nobody: 8:41am On Feb 20, 2019
Vikky014:
Your fôolishness is legendary.Ibeano is not the head of logistics as regards this 2019 election ,Avm muazu is the ad hoc head of logistics he is the incompetent one

Hahahaha Legend of the foolish grin grin grin
Re: INEC Mistakenly Took Kebbi’s Electoral Materials To Kaduna - REC by Vikky014(f): 8:47am On Feb 20, 2019
illitrate:

Hahahaha Legend of the foolish grin grin grin
Honestly.!!
Re: INEC Mistakenly Took Kebbi’s Electoral Materials To Kaduna - REC by Ijaya123: 8:49am On Feb 20, 2019
Vikky014:

Calling you foolish in return will be an insult to other ones out there.

And when I see people who cannot engage in a discussion without throwing insults, I’m tempted to believe it is an indication of terrible and bad upbringing, or total lack of one.
Re: INEC Mistakenly Took Kebbi’s Electoral Materials To Kaduna - REC by Vikky014(f): 8:49am On Feb 20, 2019
illitrate:

What is PDP? I am concerned about good governance and at least basic amenities. The Party to party games played in Nigeria is irrelevant. Let a competent leader lead irrespective of which party. I don't care about pdp or apc or any, learn to call a spade what it is.
Exactly what i kéep telling people
Re: INEC Mistakenly Took Kebbi’s Electoral Materials To Kaduna - REC by fyneguy: 8:50am On Feb 20, 2019
joeyswift:
These lies don't add up. This is just a miniature of a failed government in power. Even my nephews in nursery school cannot mistakenly take each other's note books to school

Most of you display gross ignorance online. INEC is independent. This has nothing to do with the govt.

1 Like

Re: INEC Mistakenly Took Kebbi’s Electoral Materials To Kaduna - REC by Vikky014(f): 8:51am On Feb 20, 2019
Ijaya123:

Calling you foolish in return will be an insult to other ones out there.

And when I see people who cannot engage in a discussion without throwing insults, I’m tempted to believe it is an indication of terrible and bad upbringing, or total lack of one.
Just take the correction and stop spewing trash,leave ibeano out of ur fulani inec mess
Re: INEC Mistakenly Took Kebbi’s Electoral Materials To Kaduna - REC by Ourboss: 9:03am On Feb 20, 2019
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
franchasng:
So long as Buhari is voted out at the end, majority of Nigerians will forgive you INEC people but if at the end, the terrorist cum failed Tyrant President wins, then all blames must be on INEC for thwarting the will of the masses angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: INEC Mistakenly Took Kebbi’s Electoral Materials To Kaduna - REC by simpleseyi: 9:06am On Feb 20, 2019
illitrate:
I will classify this as gross failure. Imagine someone in power making mistake of this sort at this level. The government is a didactic failure.

What do you expect in an institution where employment is done by connection and not qualification?

And no one was fired.

The idiot in charge of logistics is a Biafran fool and fake professor called Prof. Okechukwu Ibeano. He is a failure as you rightly said and his employment was actually done by connection and he will soon be fired and prosecuted as you have opinioned.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: INEC Mistakenly Took Kebbi’s Electoral Materials To Kaduna - REC by Nobody: 9:11am On Feb 20, 2019
Obaiyski:
Some of the sensitive election materials meant for the Saturday elections in Kebbi State were “mistakenly” taken to Kaduna State and those meant for Katsina were brought to Kebbi, the Resident Electoral Commissioner (REC) in Kebbi State, Ahmad Mahmud has said.

The REC, during his interactions with journalists after inspecting the elections sensitive materials at the Central Bank of Nigeria’s state office in Birnin Kebbi, said “Two of our forms-EC 8D1 and EC 8E1 were mistakenly taken to Kaduna and that of Katsina was brought to Kebbi.The level of incompetence is beyond alarming.

“We discover it during the inspection and they are already bringing it back to Kebbi.”

The REC said INEC in Kebbi State had received all the sensitive materials meant for the presidential and national assembly elections and would start distributing them on Wednesday across the 21 Local Government Areas of the state.

He also said all Card Readers sent to the state have been configured.

“I can confirm to you that we have received all the sensitive materials meant for Kebbi State and all the Card Readers have been configured. By tomorrow (Wednesday) we shall start distributing the sensitive materials”

He said the voting exercise will take place in 2,398 polling units and 1,345 voting points in the 225 wards of the state.

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/inec-mistakenly-took-kebbis-electoral-materials-to-kaduna.html
Re: INEC Mistakenly Took Kebbi’s Electoral Materials To Kaduna - REC by maasoap(m): 9:12am On Feb 20, 2019
joeyswift:
These lies don't add up. This is just a miniature of a failed government in power. Even my nephews in nursery school cannot mistakenly take each other's note books to school

Or, Atiku's dollars working. That man can bribe anything, anyone.
Re: INEC Mistakenly Took Kebbi’s Electoral Materials To Kaduna - REC by Nobody: 9:13am On Feb 20, 2019
simpleseyi:

The idiot in charge of logistics is a Biafran fool and fake professor called Prof. Okechukwu Ibeano. He is a failure as you rightly said and his employment was actually done by connection and he will soon be fired and prosecuted as you have opinioned.

Check their qualifications and you will be amazed some even studied fisheries grin
Re: INEC Mistakenly Took Kebbi’s Electoral Materials To Kaduna - REC by joeyswift(m): 9:24am On Feb 20, 2019
I weep for so many graduates who are illiterates. Who has the power to appoint and sack INEC boss? If you are not aware, it is the president. And you honestly believe INEC boss would come out to postpone an election without informing the president? U need hot tea
fyneguy:

Most of you display gross ignorance online. INEC is independent. This has nothing to do with the govt.
Re: INEC Mistakenly Took Kebbi’s Electoral Materials To Kaduna - REC by Priceless49(m): 9:25am On Feb 20, 2019
There plan was to disenfranchised core buhari supporters & they forgot the kind of anarchy it could have cost.
Re: INEC Mistakenly Took Kebbi’s Electoral Materials To Kaduna - REC by Nobody: 9:27am On Feb 20, 2019
Ijaya123:

My brother or sister,please dont allow your ethnic prejudice to blind you to the truth.Why are you calling Ibeano?He is not the head of Inec.He is not even the head of logistics.The blame should rest squarely on the Head of inec..
Re: INEC Mistakenly Took Kebbi’s Electoral Materials To Kaduna - REC by ashjay001(m): 10:28am On Feb 20, 2019
joeyswift:

If that's d only analogy u can use, then it shows u never lived with them.

Call d parents n confirm. Even lunch boxes, are not spared
Re: INEC Mistakenly Took Kebbi’s Electoral Materials To Kaduna - REC by joeyswift(m): 10:33am On Feb 20, 2019
Why don't u help me call the parents, since u have been living with them
ashjay001:

If that's d only analogy u can use, then it shows u never lived with them.

Call d parents n confirm. Even lunch boxes, are not spared
Re: INEC Mistakenly Took Kebbi’s Electoral Materials To Kaduna - REC by michoim(m): 10:44am On Feb 20, 2019
It is not mistakenly. It is deliberate to weaken Buhari stronghold
Re: INEC Mistakenly Took Kebbi’s Electoral Materials To Kaduna - REC by simpleseyi: 10:58am On Feb 20, 2019
illitrate:

Check their qualifications and you will be amazed some even studied fisheries grin

You mean the PhD is Fisheries and Zoology that does not even have a fish pond in his house neither does he even have a dog.
Re: INEC Mistakenly Took Kebbi’s Electoral Materials To Kaduna - REC by ashjay001(m): 1:37pm On Feb 20, 2019
joeyswift:
Why don't u help me call the parents, since u have been living with them

Na u carry their matter come public o. As a father myself n a son with siblings, taking ur siblings stuff to school, unkowningly, is quite common.
Re: INEC Mistakenly Took Kebbi’s Electoral Materials To Kaduna - REC by joeyswift(m): 1:46pm On Feb 20, 2019
Am glad you are a parent, homes differ, it is only common when siblings share common things or their books look alike. In a situation where the sister is in primary and the brother is in nursery, Haba, taking each others stuff is quite uncommon
ashjay001:

Na u carry their matter come public o. As a father myself n a son with siblings, taking ur siblings stuff to school, unkowningly, is quite common.
Re: INEC Mistakenly Took Kebbi’s Electoral Materials To Kaduna - REC by Kingspin(m): 3:49pm On Feb 20, 2019
This is not a mistake but deliberate by INEC staff and politicians

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sergeant Olawoye Bukola Dies: Fayemi Mourns / Seyi Makinde Leads Ekiti PDP Governorship Election Campaign Council / Police Intercept Nigeria Bound Truckload Of Ammunition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.