Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,699 members, 7,823,969 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:30 PM

Sergeant Olawoye Bukola Dies: Fayemi Mourns - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sergeant Olawoye Bukola Dies: Fayemi Mourns (13613 Views)

Fayemi Mourns Late Olubadan, Oba Lekan Balogun, Hails Monarch / Fayemi Mourns Tragic Passing Of Herbert Wigwe And Others In Helicopter Crash / Fayemi Mourns Harry Akande's Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sergeant Olawoye Bukola Dies: Fayemi Mourns by Nemere2020: 11:03am On Mar 23, 2021
I was deeply saddened to learn of the demise of Sergeant Olawoye Bukola, the police officer who was shot during the election violence that followed the Ekiti East Constituency 1 Bye-Election on Saturday.

The brave officer battled for her life since Saturday. We hoped and prayed that she would make it, but she sadly passed away Monday evening.

Late Sgt. Olawoye was a courageous and worthy police officer who excelled in a traditionally male-dominated career. Sadly, she lost her life in active service.

My thoughts and prayers are with her family at this difficult time. We stand by them. My condolences also go to the Nigeria Police Force @PoliceNG on this tragic development.

I have been briefed that the arrested suspects were charged to court on Monday. My administration is committed to ensuring justice.

Despite our diverse party affiliations, we must work together to protect and defend the sanctity of the electoral process and secure lives and property during elections. This is a nonpartisan imperative that we must achieve together.

May her soul rest in peace.
https://twitter.com/kfayemi/status/1374299736837079040?s=19

Re: Sergeant Olawoye Bukola Dies: Fayemi Mourns by JooJae: 11:04am On Mar 23, 2021
May his soul rest in peace

1 Like

Re: Sergeant Olawoye Bukola Dies: Fayemi Mourns by Divine202: 11:12am On Mar 23, 2021
Hnnm
God forbid I die for folks who doesn't have me in their plans

11 Likes

Re: Sergeant Olawoye Bukola Dies: Fayemi Mourns by koms: 12:15pm On Mar 23, 2021
Eyaaa
Re: Sergeant Olawoye Bukola Dies: Fayemi Mourns by IMASTEX: 12:15pm On Mar 23, 2021
It is saddening that election is a do or die affair because of greed. And police has been largely used as instrument by politicians.

1 Like

Re: Sergeant Olawoye Bukola Dies: Fayemi Mourns by DuBLINGreenb(m): 12:15pm On Mar 23, 2021
Mourn Wetin?

Scam mourn

Compensate her family jor
Re: Sergeant Olawoye Bukola Dies: Fayemi Mourns by Felabrity: 12:15pm On Mar 23, 2021
Nigeria elections and killings
Re: Sergeant Olawoye Bukola Dies: Fayemi Mourns by Jestin: 12:15pm On Mar 23, 2021
Nigeria election and violence. Those thieves will do anything to hold on to power. I be nor dey wish police Rip but for this woman , may her soul Rest In Peace

1 Like

Re: Sergeant Olawoye Bukola Dies: Fayemi Mourns by clockwisereport: 12:16pm On Mar 23, 2021
RIP Bukola

1 Like

Re: Sergeant Olawoye Bukola Dies: Fayemi Mourns by merits(m): 12:16pm On Mar 23, 2021
RIP to the dead.
Re: Sergeant Olawoye Bukola Dies: Fayemi Mourns by osuofia2(m): 12:16pm On Mar 23, 2021
THE SOUTH IS MORE INSECURE THAN THE NORTH BUT TO THEM NORTH IS THEIR PROBLEM.
Re: Sergeant Olawoye Bukola Dies: Fayemi Mourns by Bolabounsing(f): 12:16pm On Mar 23, 2021
This is bad
Re: Sergeant Olawoye Bukola Dies: Fayemi Mourns by aremuforlife(m): 12:16pm On Mar 23, 2021
I wish the culprit will be apprehended, so that they can face the wrath of the law.
May she find rest in thy lord.
Re: Sergeant Olawoye Bukola Dies: Fayemi Mourns by Segkem2013(m): 12:17pm On Mar 23, 2021
Sad cry

The death of these innocent people won't stop the winner of the election from stealing what belongs to the constituents.

Nigerian politicians aren't worth dying for.
Re: Sergeant Olawoye Bukola Dies: Fayemi Mourns by Numerouno94(m): 12:17pm On Mar 23, 2021
osuofia2:

Keep on deceiving urself.

Bokoharam nd Fulanis/Bandits enclave.

6 Likes

Re: Sergeant Olawoye Bukola Dies: Fayemi Mourns by SensualMan1(m): 12:17pm On Mar 23, 2021
Nice one.
Re: Sergeant Olawoye Bukola Dies: Fayemi Mourns by chudoza: 12:17pm On Mar 23, 2021
with the kind of news emanating from the south, is obvious north is more safe than the south. but they'll use their propaganda lagos ibadan news express to cover up and always blame north for the failure .... bunch of pathetic infidels
Re: Sergeant Olawoye Bukola Dies: Fayemi Mourns by Nobody: 12:17pm On Mar 23, 2021
Mehn, Buhari is really a bad omen to Nigerians...everyday one sad news is guaranteed...
Re: Sergeant Olawoye Bukola Dies: Fayemi Mourns by Amspecial: 12:18pm On Mar 23, 2021
grin

1 Like

Re: Sergeant Olawoye Bukola Dies: Fayemi Mourns by FILEBE(m): 12:18pm On Mar 23, 2021
Una dey craze. It is always to mourn and send condolences . Why cant we prevent it from happening? The system we created is what is haunting us now. The politicians who use these thugs are who we are here on Nairaland supporting .
Until we look inwards , Nigeria's problem can never be solved.
Re: Sergeant Olawoye Bukola Dies: Fayemi Mourns by Silversurfer007: 12:18pm On Mar 23, 2021
Rip
Re: Sergeant Olawoye Bukola Dies: Fayemi Mourns by Imade7737: 12:19pm On Mar 23, 2021
[url=/hqbrpe]

Do you know you can make up to N10,000 profit on your capital daily from digital investment platform ?

Permit me to introduce you to a platform that makes it’s totally easy and stress free ....

With minimum of N9,000, You can join today and enjoy returns up to 4% credited directly to your bank account daily for 20 days ( weekends included ). You get to focus on your day to day activities and also earn good money on the side.

E.g N50,000 makes you about N2000 profit daily for 20days.

REGISTER NOW

[url=/hqbrpe] WEBSITE: W W W . T W I X . C L U B [/url]
Re: Sergeant Olawoye Bukola Dies: Fayemi Mourns by LauraClasikVibe(f): 12:21pm On Mar 23, 2021
You have FREE coin waiting! Join #Binance and we'll both get $400 of either KCS, KLV, ONE, EOS, and SXP Ada or BNB FOR FREE. Sign up with https://www.binance.com/en/register?ref=H1R24WDO
Use the link to register we both get 20% coin
Re: Sergeant Olawoye Bukola Dies: Fayemi Mourns by Angelfrost(m): 12:21pm On Mar 23, 2021
osuofia2:

Yet, schools are fully in session here while they are all on compulsory "holiday" in the North...

3 Likes

Re: Sergeant Olawoye Bukola Dies: Fayemi Mourns by 1EmmyKay: 12:22pm On Mar 23, 2021
JooJae:
May his soul rest in peace
it's She not He
Re: Sergeant Olawoye Bukola Dies: Fayemi Mourns by IgweOfNnewi: 12:22pm On Mar 23, 2021
too bad
Re: Sergeant Olawoye Bukola Dies: Fayemi Mourns by JosephXavier: 12:23pm On Mar 23, 2021
It pains me a great deal when I hear that one of our law enforcement agents die in course of duty

What pains me most is when I hear that the law enforcement agents kills an innocent person

The Nigerian army who are used as sacrificial lambs being slaughtered everday in the name of fighting Boko Haram while it's their Oga who make money sacrificing them

The real enemy are our corrupt politicians and those high ranking officers that can't even run 500meters with their pot belly even selling weapons to the enemies

May God console his family and grant them the funds to raise the kids he left behind

Things will be so difficult for those children growing up without a father

1 Like

Re: Sergeant Olawoye Bukola Dies: Fayemi Mourns by TitanzStudio(m): 12:24pm On Mar 23, 2021
rip to the death
Re: Sergeant Olawoye Bukola Dies: Fayemi Mourns by Seniorwriter(m): 12:24pm On Mar 23, 2021
So much for words and mourning !!!
RIP to the officer...died doing his job...SAD ONE!!!
Nigerian politicians should be paid if not less than security officers yet they earn and enjoy better because they have been more active over time as per delivery and stewardship!!!
Irony of life.

Proactivity Leads To Productivity!!!
@Seniorwriter
Re: Sergeant Olawoye Bukola Dies: Fayemi Mourns by hohafrank(m): 12:25pm On Mar 23, 2021
Jestin:
Nigeria election and violence. Those thieves will do anything to hold on to power. I be nor dey wish police Rip but for this man , may his soul Rest In Peace
woman

(1) (2) (Reply)

Police Intercept Nigeria Bound Truckload Of Ammunition / Obasanjo Becomes Kegites’ Eternal Grand Patron / Seyi Makinde Leads Ekiti PDP Governorship Election Campaign Council

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.