₦airaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,212,177 members, 4,829,692 topics. Date: Saturday, 23 March 2019 at 07:44 AM

There's Agony In Heaven Over Every Soul That Is Lost - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / There's Agony In Heaven Over Every Soul That Is Lost (510 Views)

Zimbabwean Pastor, Tito, Arrested For Selling Tickets To Heaven For $500 Each / RCCG Pastor Mike Nwanegbo: "God Banned Friend’s Wife From Heaven Over Tithe" / For Both The Religious And The Atheist, Rationality Is Lost. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: There's Agony In Heaven Over Every Soul That Is Lost by Nobody: 11:19am On Mar 03
jesusjnr2:
Contradicting myself because I say that there's agony in heaven over every soul that's lost?

Speaking of contradicting one's self, this your saying of yours is contradictory of the idea that you have any idea about what my position is on the matter, for that's idea of yours is perfectly illusional and only a figment of your ignorant imagination.

For that there's agony in heaven over every soul that's lost, doesn't mean that it isn't a place of joy and happiness, but that of torment and gnashing of teeth like hell, which you are clearly heading to if you do not repent, for the agony in heaven is with respect to what happens on Earth, not what is obtainable in heaven.

For with respect to what is obtainable in heaven, heaven is indeed a place of joy and happiness, just as hell is a place of mourning and gnashing of teeth, because of what is obtainable in hell, such as the fire and brimstones there.

The joy in heaven over every sinner that repents, and the agony over every soul that is lost, is only a consequence of what happens with mankind on Earth, not with respect to what heaven consists of.

you aren't making any kind of sense. Where specifically doest the Bible mention that there's agony in heaven?

You obviously don't know a thing about what you've opened a thread about.

I know your type. Quick to condemn others to hell, thinking they are perfect and heaven bound. Anyone who doesn't attend your church or interpret the Bible in your own way is going to hell.

Fanatic.
Re: There's Agony In Heaven Over Every Soul That Is Lost by jesusjnr(m): 11:53am On Mar 03
5thElement:

you aren't making any kind of sense. Where specifically doest the Bible mention that there's agony in heaven?

You obviously don't know a thing about what you've opened a thread about.

I know your type. Quick to condemn others to hell, thinking they are perfect and heaven bound. Anyone who doesn't attend your church or interpret the Bible in your own way is going to hell.

Fanatic.
Yeah! You now want to play the victim card, even though you are clearly the aggressor in this case.

And now you also want to educate me concerning the Bible which you are obviously ignorant about, for you don't know that it's impossible for you to have knowledge of God and His Word and yet be a Satan zombie as you obviously are.

Let me just give you something that may help you to think twice about your present hopeless state of zombism.

The knowledge of the Kingdom of God, is not one that you can get just by reading the Bible, and knowing the letters, and what it said and did not say, for unless God reveals certain mysteries to you by Himself, you would never have such knowledge.

That should explain to you why I would have such knowledge and you don't, even though it's gotten from the same Bible that you seem to have much knowledge about it's letters, for it was revealed to me but hidden from you.

Hence if you want it to revealed unto you, you must be converted and have to humble yourself as a little child as i have done, otherwise you'd yet remain in your state of ignorance of these things.

For the knowledge of the mysteries of the Kingdom of God can only be revealed to babes, and not adults as your current self.
Re: There's Agony In Heaven Over Every Soul That Is Lost by Nobody: 12:08pm On Mar 03
jesusjnr:
Yeah! You now want to play the victim card, even though you are clearly the aggressor in this case.

And now you also want to educate me concerning the Bible which you are obviously ignorant about, for you don't know that it's impossible for you to have knowledge of God and His Word and yet be a Satan zombie as you obviously are.

Let me just give you something that may help you to think twice about your present hopeless state of zombism.

The knowledge of the Kingdom of God, is not one that you can get just by reading the Bible, and knowing the letters, and what it said and did not say, for unless God reveals certain mysteries to you by Himself, you would never have such knowledge.

That should explain to you why I would have such knowledge and you don't, even though it's gotten from the same Bible that you seem to have much knowledge about it's letters, for it was revealed to me but hidden from you.

Hence if you want it to revealed unto you, you must be converted and have to humble yourself as a little child as i have done, otherwise you'd yet remain in your state of ignorance of these things.

For the knowledge of the mysteries of the Kingdom of God can only be revealed to babes, and not adults as your current self.

Why would God reveal anything to someone with a black heart like yours?

All you have done is to insult me on your own thread without provocation of whatever kind from me.

Sorry, but God didn't reveal anything to you. Probably Satan did. Have you asked him, just to verify?
Re: There's Agony In Heaven Over Every Soul That Is Lost by jesusjnr(m): 12:27pm On Mar 03
5thElement:

Why would God reveal anything to someone with a black heart like yours?

All you have done is to insult me on your own thread without provocation of whatever kind from me.

Sorry, but God didn't reveal anything to you. Probably Satan did. Have you asked him, just to verify?
Yeah like telling me i'm contradicting myself is now "without provocation" of whatever kind from you?

You seem to be looking for any excuse to justify your going to hell to give heaven another reason to agonize about, so if you like add me to that your list.

But there's a confirmed case of a former atheist here who gave heaven a reason to rejoice, and the person God used to achieve that was someone with a black heart according to you.

It's good though to know that your view concerning me is so far from that of God, so maybe anytime you say no to me, I would take it that God saying yes. cheesy

But if you really want to get back at me, you must be converted and hence prove to me that you're not just looking another excuse to rebel against God, otherwise na only Satan zombism things for you! grin
Re: There's Agony In Heaven Over Every Soul That Is Lost by jesusjnr2: 10:20pm On Mar 04
And Jesus weeps
Re: There's Agony In Heaven Over Every Soul That Is Lost by jesusjnr2: 1:41pm On Mar 05
More tears!
Re: There's Agony In Heaven Over Every Soul That Is Lost by advocate666: 2:46pm On Mar 05
Do not worship a weak weeping God.

Come to Satan today.
Re: There's Agony In Heaven Over Every Soul That Is Lost by jesusjnr2: 7:48am On Mar 06
The choice is yours, if to bring agony or joy to heaven.
Re: There's Agony In Heaven Over Every Soul That Is Lost by jesusjnr2: 12:59pm On Mar 08
Choose you this day!
Re: There's Agony In Heaven Over Every Soul That Is Lost by advocate666: 1:50pm On Mar 08
Satan is King
Re: There's Agony In Heaven Over Every Soul That Is Lost by jesusjnr(m): 8:23pm On Mar 09
Don't do it!
Re: There's Agony In Heaven Over Every Soul That Is Lost by Maxi3k(m): 8:38pm On Mar 09
jesusjnr only you
Re: There's Agony In Heaven Over Every Soul That Is Lost by Maxi3k(m): 8:38pm On Mar 09
Op are on meds, seriously speaking
Re: There's Agony In Heaven Over Every Soul That Is Lost by jesusjnr2: 9:19am On Mar 10
Satan zombies think they're the sane ones undecided
Re: There's Agony In Heaven Over Every Soul That Is Lost by jesusjnr(m): 12:52pm On Mar 12
Doing our job!
Re: There's Agony In Heaven Over Every Soul That Is Lost by jesusjnr2: 10:42am On Mar 13
It really does bring agony to heaven.
Re: There's Agony In Heaven Over Every Soul That Is Lost by jesusjnr2: 7:11am On Mar 16
The reverse of joy being in heaven.
Re: There's Agony In Heaven Over Every Soul That Is Lost by jesusjnr2: 7:18pm On Mar 18
Do not make Jesus weep!
Re: There's Agony In Heaven Over Every Soul That Is Lost by jesusjnr2: 8:42am On Mar 22
Real agony

(1) (2) (Reply)

Frauds In Nld / Dealing With The Fornication Temptation / The Values Of The Christian God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2019 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.