Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,049 members, 7,818,156 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:08 AM

Face Of Man Alleged To Have Bought Mercedes Benz For Princess Shyngle - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Face Of Man Alleged To Have Bought Mercedes Benz For Princess Shyngle (731 Views)

Woman Alleged To Have Left Her Husband To Marry The Alaafin Debunks Claims / Burna Boy Speaks On Dumping His Girlfriend, Stefflon Don For Princess Shyngle / Mayorkun Buys N35 Million Benz For His 25th Birthday (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Face Of Man Alleged To Have Bought Mercedes Benz For Princess Shyngle by GISTBL0GGER: 10:29am On Feb 20, 2019
GistMore.com

Nigerian afrobeat artistes, Kevin 2much has been alleged to be the man who bought a brand new Mercedes Benz for actress Princess Shyngle.

This was hinted at by a Ghanaian Instagram blog @those_called_celebs.

Princess Shyngle recently flaunted a Mercedes Benz which claims her unidentified boo got for her as Val’s gift.

Since the news broke out, many have been wondering who the boo might be.

For now, the closest we’ve come is the info giving by the Ghanaian blog which is known for giving out credible celebrity gists in a mockery manner.

They wrote:

Mr. @kelvin_2much please is alledge dat u are de brain and man behind @princesshyngle G.wagon abi please if u are de one…abeg..I go born u triplet so please buy me a taxi oke eeeiii Awurade! Y3de3 y3 k)) da hen nie?

See more here - http://gistmore.com/face-of-man-alleged-to-have-bought-mercedes-benz-for-princess-shyngle

Re: Face Of Man Alleged To Have Bought Mercedes Benz For Princess Shyngle by GISTBL0GGER: 10:29am On Feb 20, 2019
cool
Re: Face Of Man Alleged To Have Bought Mercedes Benz For Princess Shyngle by itspzpics(m): 12:27pm On Feb 20, 2019
Gbam
Re: Face Of Man Alleged To Have Bought Mercedes Benz For Princess Shyngle by LisaAnne(f): 12:29pm On Feb 20, 2019
wetin concern me

1 Like

Re: Face Of Man Alleged To Have Bought Mercedes Benz For Princess Shyngle by Prettyvicc: 12:53pm On Feb 20, 2019
Okay

(1) (Reply)

Rapper, Zlatan Ibile Acquires A Brand New Hyundai Elantra / 'how I Raise My Daughters' - Daddy Freeze React To Woman Fighting On The Road / Sex With Tobi Saga: Alex Threatens To Break Bbn’s Camera (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.