Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,048 members, 7,818,147 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:55 AM

It's A Flat Tyre - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / It's A Flat Tyre (185 Views)

Do You Believe In A Flat EARTH? / "If You Are A Lesbian, God Will Give You A Flat Nyash!!!"---pastor John Hagee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

It's A Flat Tyre by toyinaremu(f): 10:29am On Feb 20, 2019
Let everyone be seated as we are about to start this journey. Sister Chioma please pray for us, brother Dayo the youth president said. In Jesus name we have prayed, Amen. Thank you my sister, God bless you, he later said.

This is not just an excursion but an avenue for us to know each other and also feel free to discuss issues bothering us while we pray together on them, the youth president explained as the driver accelerated in a low speed.

Brother Dayo quietly sat down as he searched the spirit on the topic to be discussed while others were chatting with each other, laughing and enjoying the trip. The vehicle started moving so slow that the driver had to park to check the issue, only to find out it was a deflated tyre from the back.

It's a flat tyre, he said calmly, please give me few minutes to get a nearby vulcanizer to fix it for us. Hurray!!! The tyre has been pumped and the journey continues. Not later than an hour after fixing the tyre, it went down again!

The good part is that it broke down where we can fix it again.

Sir, why is this tyre deflated again as we just fixed it some minutes ago asked the youth president to the driver.

There is a little hole on the body of the tyre that will keep on deflating it, the only solution is to change it completely, the vulcanizer replied.

The driver brought out the spare tyre and it was fixed so they continued their journey. As some were still murmuring about the delay, brother Dayo got a message for them from the incident.

I know we have been delayed and we sincerely apologized for that but away from the delay, do you know that many of us here are just like the deflated tyre? There was a pin drop silence as they all listened attentively. You ought to have been up and doing for God but you cannot because there is a sin that keeps deflating the wheel of your progress.

What is delaying the move of God in you? Why not check yourself so that you can change for a better movement, your tyre which is your heart needs the air of God, come to Him to breathe on you and take away all hindrances.

Breathe on me, breath of God
Love and life that makes me free
Breathe on me, breath of God
Fan the flame within me
Teach my heart, heal my soul
Speak the mind that in Christ we know
Take me to Your sanctuary
Breathe on me.

Will you also sing that song along with them so that you can start moving and not be deflated anymore? It is time to arise, it is time to be desperate for the things of God, let sin be far from you, God is calling you.

Is your tyre well pumped for this journey?

Story: Fiction
Song: Breathe on me by Darlene Zschech

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 21/02/19 / The Power Of Intercession / The Last Is The Best

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.