Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,587 members, 7,816,444 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:20 AM

$4m Puts Atiku’s Man In Trouble - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / $4m Puts Atiku’s Man In Trouble (34841 Views)

MC Puts Atiku Abubakar To Dance Test At Inauguration Of PDP Youth Council / Nnamdi Kanu Swear You Didn’t Collect Billions From Atiku- Man Dares MNK / EFCC Detains Atiku’s Man Over $4m Cash Haul (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: $4m Puts Atiku’s Man In Trouble by Buharimustgo16F: 1:02pm On Feb 20, 2019
BluntBoy:

Say whatever you like to me, but please, avoid crime on Saturday.

It doesn't pay. You either get jailed or die.

me that stay here in Europe to avoid crime? Crime indeed when your APC Govt is Full with crime
Re: $4m Puts Atiku’s Man In Trouble by NkayStory(f): 1:07pm On Feb 20, 2019
BluntBoy:

Hope you are not thinking of snatching ballot boxes?

If that is your intention, I will advise that you save your money for your burial.

can you guys grow up and think like adults for once?...what is wrong with y'all brains?...whats up with this your herd-mentality on issues concerning buhari?

Always talking like toddlers or mentally challenged adults all the time..untill you lots are shot in the head by trigger-happy military and tagged 'ballot-snatchers your heads will not be correct.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: $4m Puts Atiku’s Man In Trouble by cheaperstores: 1:08pm On Feb 20, 2019
izzou:
grin

Its fun watching educated people see Atiku and Buhari as their Saviours

There is 70% illiterate and poor people in nigeria meaning 126million. As long as illiteracy and poverty thrives in the country it is difficult to do much.
Re: $4m Puts Atiku’s Man In Trouble by BluntBoy(m): 1:12pm On Feb 20, 2019
Buharimustgo16F:
me that stay here in Europe to avoid crime? Crime indeed when your APC Govt is Full with crime

Boko Haram formed under Obasanjo and Atiku.

They became violent under the same PDP where your Atiku was a chieftain.

Odi massacre happened under PDP. Your Atiku was VP but even till today, no apology has been rendered. He kept mute, or better still, was more interested in laundering our money and building a university to hoodwink folks like you with his investment mantra.

The marauding Fulani herdsmen became the deadliest terrorist group under your PDP where your Atiku was well respected.

You stay in Europe but your sense of judgement is akin to that of bush people living in an obscure part of Africa.

2 Likes

Re: $4m Puts Atiku’s Man In Trouble by Senigentle(m): 1:20pm On Feb 20, 2019
Thanks be to God for the postponement so that Nigeria will not make mistake that will cost them their future....

More revelations are coming.....

Stay tune....
Re: $4m Puts Atiku’s Man In Trouble by BluntBoy(m): 1:28pm On Feb 20, 2019
NkayStory:

can you guys grow up and think like adults for once?...what is wrong with y'all brains?...whats up with this your herd-mentality on issues concerning buhari?

Always talking like toddlers or mentally challenged adults all the time..untill you lots are shot in the head by trigger-happy military and tagged 'ballot-snatchers your heads will not be correct.

Why are you potential ballot snatchers so pained?
Re: $4m Puts Atiku’s Man In Trouble by lawbabs: 1:35pm On Feb 20, 2019
uchey90:
APC and their media trial and propaganda

When Vanguard carries Buhari news, it is APC is a shit party. When they report about Atiku, it is APC media propaganda. May Amadioha strike ur mouth there...
Re: $4m Puts Atiku’s Man In Trouble by johnaruson(m): 1:58pm On Feb 20, 2019
How do you know I'm a Biafran? Well, be warned because you are talking to the person whose father gave ibb that bullet in his leg at Ozuakoli war front during Biafra vs Nigeria war.

IFearGod:
He's your next president in the land of Biafra tongue
Re: $4m Puts Atiku’s Man In Trouble by Nobody: 2:06pm On Feb 20, 2019
johnaruson:
How do you know I'm a Biafran? Well, be warned because you are talking to the person whose father gave ibb that bullet in his leg at Ozuakoli war front during Biafra vs Nigeria war.

Atiku is your president in the land of Biafra. If you are not okay with it, you can use the lagoon
Re: $4m Puts Atiku’s Man In Trouble by paullo20: 2:37pm On Feb 20, 2019
BUHARI & APC. This will not help you because you have lost already.
So all the Cash both in Dollars and Naira by APC for Mobilisation does not warrant attention by the EFCC and DSS.

What of Jagaban's Audio Tape of Huge Cash available for Mobilizations. Can the EFCC arrest him?

Read it here.

http://saharareporters.com/2019/02/17/audio-buhari-doesn%E2%80%99t-have-kind-money-i-can-steal-says-tinubu

1 Like

Re: $4m Puts Atiku’s Man In Trouble by deomelo: 3:06pm On Feb 20, 2019
“Apart from documents relating to posh properties at home and abroad, a copy of the EFCC Investigation Report on Atiku’s relationship with a jailed U.S. lawmaker, Williams Jefferson, was retrieved.’’

athiefKulooter, international thief thief..

grin grin
Re: $4m Puts Atiku’s Man In Trouble by jasawa: 3:31pm On Feb 20, 2019
MyVILLAGEpeople:
Clamping down on the opposition. Anyways Buhari is going back to Daura this Saturday.
In your dream ?
Re: $4m Puts Atiku’s Man In Trouble by awuf2008: 3:48pm On Feb 20, 2019
All that will not prevent victory.
Re: $4m Puts Atiku’s Man In Trouble by rickyrex(m): 4:00pm On Feb 20, 2019
when the ball will turn over hope Nigerians will not be shocked to see that APC has looted more than what PDP did in the last 16years. APC has shifted our mind away from accessing their pocket too. they shout PDP so they will not be look out for
Re: $4m Puts Atiku’s Man In Trouble by umarsule885(m): 4:04pm On Feb 20, 2019
zicoraads:
Desperate APC hirelings! grin cheesy

If the Nation likes, they should write a report that Nigeria's entire foreign reserve was found in Atiku's home, we'll still vote him on Saturday.

It's Atiku or nothing!

I am fully ATIKUlated!
that's because you are fully ignorant and no offense, stupid
Re: $4m Puts Atiku’s Man In Trouble by Nobody: 4:07pm On Feb 20, 2019
jaymee0:
The man Atiku is too corrupt for my liking

You're very stupid.

Let's assume Atiku indeed owns the $4m, which he intended to use for election expenses (as is the norm worldwide), what's the corruption in that? Did he steal the money, abi your papa money dey miss? Who doesn't know that Atiku is a legitimate billionaire businessman?

If you have a functional brain, why haven't you asked how Buhari and the APC got the money they have been using for their own campaign and election expenses?

1 Like

Re: $4m Puts Atiku’s Man In Trouble by jaymee0(m): 4:13pm On Feb 20, 2019
Hedonini:

You're very stupid.

Let's assume Atiku indeed owns the $4m, which he intended to use for election expenses (as is the norm worldwide), what's the corruption in that? Did he steal the money, abi your papa money dey miss? Who doesn't know that Atiku is a legitimate billionaire businessman?

If you have a functional brain, why haven't you asked how Buhari and the APC got the money they have been using for their own campaign ask election expenses?

Bla. Bla.. Bla...

Cry me a river

Doesn't change the fact that Atiku is a thief
Re: $4m Puts Atiku’s Man In Trouble by Nobody: 4:31pm On Feb 20, 2019
jaymee0:

Bla. Bla.. Bla...

Cry me a river

Doesn't change the fact that Atiku is a thief

Of course you don't have sense so you can't craft a sensible argument.

Quote me again and Amadioha would strike you dead.

1 Like

Re: $4m Puts Atiku’s Man In Trouble by akintunde63: 4:32pm On Feb 20, 2019
seanjost:
The Economic and Financial Crime Commission (EFCC) is reported to have arrested an associate of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) presidential candidate,Atiku Abubakar, over alleged laundering of $4 million.

The money is termed “suspicious election cash”, the Nation said.

The arrest followed an intelligence report on a suspicious transaction by a Bureau De Change (BDC) operator.

The Nation had exclusively reported how the PDP reportedly allocated $3million each for “logistics” to its 36 state branches and the Federal Capital Territory (FCT).

Most Bureau De Change operators and banks have, however, refused the “pressure” to convert the hard currency to Naira.

“A BDC operator was intercepted for shipping $2million from Abuja to Lagos for suspected money laundering,’’ Sources in EFCC is reported to have said.

The source said the BDC operator admitted that the suspect paid the Naira equivalent of $4 million into his account in exchange for hard currency.

“We invited the suspect for interrogation on Monday and Tuesday. Our detectives have also conducted a search of his home. Some useful documents were retrieved. Investigation is, however, still in progress.”

“Apart from documents relating to posh properties at home and abroad, a copy of the EFCC Investigation Report on Atiku’s relationship with a jailed U.S. lawmaker, Williams Jefferson, was retrieved.’’

https://www-vanguardngr-com.cdn.ampproject.org/v/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2019/02/4m-puts-atikus-man-in-trouble/amp/?amp_js_v=a2&amp_gsa=1#referrer=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.google.com&amp_tf=From%20%251%24s&ampshare=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.vanguardngr.com%2F2019%2F02%2F4m-puts-atikus-man-in-trouble%2F

Atiku the desperado, he will never win. I'm sure he won't concede defeat when he loses this coming weekend
Re: $4m Puts Atiku’s Man In Trouble by Luvtooth: 4:44pm On Feb 20, 2019
APC newspaper... always fakenews����
seanjost:
The Economic and Financial Crime Commission (EFCC) is reported to have arrested an associate of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) presidential candidate,Atiku Abubakar, over alleged laundering of $4 million.

The money is termed “suspicious election cash”, the Nation said.

The arrest followed an intelligence report on a suspicious transaction by a Bureau De Change (BDC) operator.

The Nation had exclusively reported how the PDP reportedly allocated $3million each for “logistics” to its 36 state branches and the Federal Capital Territory (FCT).

Most Bureau De Change operators and banks have, however, refused the “pressure” to convert the hard currency to Naira.

“A BDC operator was intercepted for shipping $2million from Abuja to Lagos for suspected money laundering,’’ Sources in EFCC is reported to have said.

The source said the BDC operator admitted that the suspect paid the Naira equivalent of $4 million into his account in exchange for hard currency.

“We invited the suspect for interrogation on Monday and Tuesday. Our detectives have also conducted a search of his home. Some useful documents were retrieved. Investigation is, however, still in progress.”

https://www-vanguardngr-com.cdn.ampproject.org/v/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2019/02/4m-puts-atikus-man-in-trouble/amp/?amp_js_v=a2&amp_gsa=1#referrer=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.google.com&amp_tf=From%20%251%24s&ampshare=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.vanguardngr.com%2F2019%2F02%2F4m-puts-atikus-man-in-trouble%2F
Re: $4m Puts Atiku’s Man In Trouble by bskyb(m): 4:55pm On Feb 20, 2019
contigiency:
too bad for our nation that the same youths who clamor for a better nation are busy atikulating and wishing for a man with all these controversies should be our leader.

Some are even equating this to a clamp down on opposition. Whatever happens on Saturday will be a reflection of what majority of Nigerians want. Whether to continue eating crumbs that fall from the altar of corruption or to be a beneficiary of holistic national development.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: $4m Puts Atiku’s Man In Trouble by Jowonloju(m): 5:09pm On Feb 20, 2019
martineverest:
RENO omokri was shouting atiku's lawyer has been arrested by EFCC...he voluntarily refused to mention WHY he was arrested
Buhari should be blame for not putting the corrupt people like Atiku where they belong. He's not the best candidate for a lot of reasons. But NOT Atiku at all!
Re: $4m Puts Atiku’s Man In Trouble by Jowonloju(m): 5:15pm On Feb 20, 2019
bskyb:

Some are even equating this to a clamp down on opposition. Whatever happens on Saturday will be a reflection of what majority of Nigerians want. Whether to continue eating crumbs that fall from the altar of corruption or to be a beneficiary of holistic national development.
You can not blame those Youths, With PDP everything is Yahoo Yahoo, PDP is a bigger YahooYahoo.

1 Like

Re: $4m Puts Atiku’s Man In Trouble by Buharimustgo16F: 5:30pm On Feb 20, 2019
BluntBoy:

Boko Haram formed under Obasanjo and Atiku.

They became violent under the same PDP where your Atiku was a chieftain.

Odi massacre happened under PDP. Your Atiku was VP but even till today, no apology has been rendered. He kept mute, or better still, was more interested in laundering our money and building a university to hoodwink folks like you with his investment mantra.

The marauding Fulani herdsmen became the deadliest terrorist group under your PDP where your Atiku was well respected.

You stay in Europe but your sense of judgement is akin to that of bush people living in an obscure part of Africa.
See Your baseless point is Buhari not Boko hara? Who is the father of Boko hara is not Buhari come let me tell u one thing your President remain the worst and the most clueless president in the hol world take it or leave it. But this is the bitter truth until u get sense
Re: $4m Puts Atiku’s Man In Trouble by jaymee0(m): 6:09pm On Feb 20, 2019
Hedonini:

Of course you don't have sense so you don't can't craft a sensible argument.

Quote me again and Amadioha would strike you dead.

Amadioha strike your papa!
Re: $4m Puts Atiku’s Man In Trouble by BluntBoy(m): 9:51pm On Feb 20, 2019
Buharimustgo16F:
See Your baseless point is Buhari not Boko hara? Who is the father of Boko hara is not Buhari come let me tell u one thing your President remain the worst and the most clueless president in the hol world take it or leave it. But this is the bitter truth until u get sense

Everything you wrote here is pure garbage. Unverifiable trash like this belong in a trash bin.
Re: $4m Puts Atiku’s Man In Trouble by gaskiyamagana: 11:31pm On Feb 20, 2019
MyVILLAGEpeople:
Clamping down on the opposition. Anyways Buhari is going back to Daura this Saturday.
Hosana singer of treasury looters.
Re: $4m Puts Atiku’s Man In Trouble by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 11:32pm On Feb 20, 2019
gaskiyamagana:
Hosana singer of treasury looters.
Apkabio, OUK and Co are what?? APC the party of saints.
Re: $4m Puts Atiku’s Man In Trouble by Cheeryfeet: 10:58am On Feb 23, 2019
Buharimustgo16F:
My body just they sweet Me like Never before because i know that by this Time Next Week that Failure in Aso Rock we go and pack all his belongings Ready for Daura strait....Nigeria must Work Again.... and i promise togive out 5k to 10 lucky Atikulate Nairaland FCT.

#backtoduaratoday.
#atikulated.
#obidient
#Gtb

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Senator Dino Melaye To Wed ‘Soon’ / Lagos Governorship Election Result / Governor Oshiomhole Survives A Car Accident

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.