Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,709 members, 7,816,912 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:05 PM

Don't Fatten Yourself For Slaughter ( Part 2) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Don't Fatten Yourself For Slaughter ( Part 2) (456 Views)

Isolation For Slaughter / Don't Fatten Yourself For Slaughter. / How To Persevere In Trials (Part 2) — Pastor W.F. Kumuyi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Don't Fatten Yourself For Slaughter ( Part 2) by constancefriday(m): 11:14am On Feb 20, 2019
Many of the readers of my articles requested for a breakdown of the previous part of this message (Part 1) which i titled: "Don't Fatten Yourself for Slaughter" you can read it if you've not read it before this one.
What did each and every element in the first part of this message symbolize? In this part of the message, i'll break it down to enable you understand it better.
I talked about two kinds of Birds in Poultry
(1.) The Layers and
(2.) The Broilers.
And i said Broilers are primarily for meat.
They are fed with Broilers mash.
Broilers represent Wordly People, who are fed with the worldly mash of the Devil.
Lust of the eyes, Lust of The Flesh and Pride of Life.
Sowing into the flesh yields a harvest of corruption. Read Galatians 6:7-9
Corruption makes greatness rupture.
But the Layers represent the children of Light and Truth. Believers who represent GOD'S KINGDOM. Ambassadors of Christ here in the World.
You feed on the layers mash of GOD. The Word of GOD in Joshua 1:8, John 1:1
I also said that if a Layer begins to consume the broiler's mash, it will become fattened for slaughter and when harvest time comes it will be carried away along with the Broilers for slaughter.
When a Child of Light begins to walk in the ways of darkness, it'll become meat for the enemy to sift and consume in due time.
I also said if a Broiler starts consuming the Layer's mash, it'll begin to bear fruits (lay eggs) and be spared during the harvest time.
You are slaugthtered year in year out by bad policies, bad roads, bad economy, penury, inadequate health care, moribund educational facilities, rotten bureacratic oppression, abjectly unsecured and neglected communities etc all because you've all been consuming the Broiler's mash of the Wicked.
It's time to reject the Broilers mash of the Wicked and take in The Layers Mash of Heaven, so you can bear fruits for GOD.
AND BE SPARED when the seperation time arrives.
Not only that, you also get to live a life of Dominion, Power and Authority through the enablement of Christ.
Accept Christ in your heart today and be delivered from the destruction of the wicked one.
Remain Great and Richly Blessed.

Apostle Constance Friday is the Most Supreme Shepherd of Real Life Missions International.
Follow us on Social Media:
Facebook @reallifegospelorg
Instagram @reallifegospel

For Prayer and Counselling call or sms
+2348133848834
+2349092341640
+2349050183303

Or Email Us:
reallifegospelorg@gmail.com

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Don't Fatten Yourself For Slaughter ( Part 2) by bingbagbo(m): 11:51am On Feb 20, 2019
Amen
Re: Don't Fatten Yourself For Slaughter ( Part 2) by ademchij: 3:54am On Aug 03, 2021
constancefriday:
Many of the readers of my articles requested for a breakdown of the previous part of this message (Part 1) which i titled: "Don't Fatten Yourself for Slaughter" you can read it if you've not read it before this one.
What did each and every element in the first part of this message symbolize? In this part of the message, i'll break it down to enable you understand it better.
(1.) The Layers and
(2.) The Broilers.
Broilers represent Wordly People, who are fed with the worldly mash of the Devil.
But the Layers represent the children of Light and Truth. Believers who represent GOD'S KINGDOM. Ambassadors of Christ here in the World.
I also said that if a Layer begins to consume the broiler's mash, it will become fattened for slaughter and when harvest time comes it will be carried away along with the Broilers for slaughter.
When a Child of Light begins to walk in the ways of darkness, it'll become meat for the enemy to sift and consume in due time.
I also said if a Broiler starts consuming the Layer's mash, it'll begin to bear fruits (lay eggs) and be spared during the harvest time.
You are slaugthtered year in year out by bad policies, bad roads, bad economy, penury, inadequate health care, moribund educational facilities, rotten bureacratic oppression, abjectly unsecured and neglected communities etc all because you've all been consuming the Broiler's mash of the Wicked.
It's time to reject the Broilers mash of the Wicked and take in The Layers Mash of Heaven, so you can bear fruits for GOD.
Not only that, you also get to live a life of Dominion, Power and Authority through the enablement of Christ.
Accept Christ in your heart today and be delivered from the destruction of the wicked one.

Apostle Constance Friday is the Most Supreme Shepherd of Real Life Missions International.

+2348133848834
+2349092341640
+2349050183303

Or Email Us:
Re: Don't Fatten Yourself For Slaughter ( Part 2) by stephieok: 1:56am On Sep 27, 2021
constancefriday:
(1.) The Layers and
(2.) The Broilers.

+2348133848834
+2349092341640
+2349050183303

Or Email Us:

(1) (Reply)

Mbaka Pay N1.5m Hospital Bill 4 Lady Who Gave Birth 2 Quadruplets,give Hubby N2m / If Ethiopia Is The First Nation To Accept Christainity In Africa / Busola VS Biodun An Atheist's Perspective.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.