Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,141 members, 7,821,893 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:03 PM

Update On Reno Free Bus Rides For Voters During The 2019 Presidential Elections - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Update On Reno Free Bus Rides For Voters During The 2019 Presidential Elections (30135 Views)

Wike Denies Moving Around With Soldiers To Intimidate Voters During Elections / BREAKING: Atiku Will Win 2019 Presidential Elections - The Economist Magazine / Biography Of Elishama Rosemary Ideh, Female 2019 Presidential Aspirant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Update On Reno Free Bus Rides For Voters During The 2019 Presidential Elections by netpro(m): 12:21pm On Feb 20, 2019
So the whole thing is about Kano vote?

The beating Atiku will get Saturday will be heard across the Milky Way galaxy.
Re: Update On Reno Free Bus Rides For Voters During The 2019 Presidential Elections by theoldpretender(m): 12:21pm On Feb 20, 2019
wise2odd:
is it not a shame that buhari supporters are uneducated? and its a that proud thing for a president. why should the uneducated people in the country decide for the future for the educated?

no wonder the country is heading the wrong way. and we keep on complaining nothing is working. shouldn't there be an election reform and amendment for the basic requirement for a primary 6 certificate for anyone to be eligible to vote?

Because you educated people are lazy

Some years ago,Ibadan, the 'capital of education' in Nigeria was dominated by a politican who had primary 6 education....and that was because the educated people preferred to sit down in their ivory towers...and do nothing.

Buhari in 2000 was a nobody. But he went, put his face out there, campaigned, built up support, learned to cooperate with other people...and by 2015..he was the President of Nigeria. Atiku too....his popularity is the result of over 20 years of hardwork and connections.

But all of you educated people , you who have more degrees than Bubu and OND Atiku....just sit down, grumble about how bad things are...and then vote for the people who are making it worse. Meanwhile, all those illiterates take an ACTIVE part in our democratic games.

So stop blaming the illiterates. If you want change in Nigeria...go and join a party, build up support, be prepared to play the long game...and you know...you might be in a position to change things. Stop blaming illiterates. The illiterates are voting for the people they can see. Many educated people don't want to be seen.

4 Likes

Re: Update On Reno Free Bus Rides For Voters During The 2019 Presidential Elections by Nobody: 12:21pm On Feb 20, 2019
Nice one.
Re: Update On Reno Free Bus Rides For Voters During The 2019 Presidential Elections by Freighthost: 12:24pm On Feb 20, 2019
Dis Feb 23th might b postponed again...dey could nt Mit up 4yr grace to prepare n nw dey want to use 7days to finish wat dey didn't start....na nw dem dey customs cear card reader frm d airport....which day with Nigerian bad distribution system wil dey distribute all

Even if dey do al dis task....

Credibility wil b ZERO

Na nw dem dey install or program d whole nationwide card readers n voters card....

I weeeep for Nig or jesus weep
Re: Update On Reno Free Bus Rides For Voters During The 2019 Presidential Elections by Freighthost: 12:26pm On Feb 20, 2019
Dis Feb 23th might b postponed again...dey could nt Mit up 4yr grace to prepare n nw dey want to use 7days to finish wat dey didn't start....na nw dem dey customs cear card reader frm d airport....which day with Nigerian bad distribution system wil dey distribute all

Even if dey do al dis task....

Credibility wil b ZERO

Na nw dem dey install or program d whole nationwide card readers n voters card....

I weeeep for Nig or jesus weep.... pls o...no body should go near d Boxes o...foolish festus and lifeless bubu are armed upto dere smellin mouth and kola teeth
Re: Update On Reno Free Bus Rides For Voters During The 2019 Presidential Elections by akaahs(m): 12:29pm On Feb 20, 2019
if i can only get 3k for my trip to kd nd back to abj, i ll be just fine. note: i travelled home for the purpose of d posponed election, i couldnt stay bact due to logistics problem. incase u wana assist a brother to execute this national duty, i ll gladdly appreciate u. thanks
Re: Update On Reno Free Bus Rides For Voters During The 2019 Presidential Elections by Didi2d(m): 12:29pm On Feb 20, 2019
Compare

Re: Update On Reno Free Bus Rides For Voters During The 2019 Presidential Elections by GentleMoney: 12:29pm On Feb 20, 2019
senatepresido:
Good Initiative
Hmm..
Re: Update On Reno Free Bus Rides For Voters During The 2019 Presidential Elections by gebest: 12:31pm On Feb 20, 2019
Guzel:
APC folks will still board the buses
b4 nkor, shey no be Nigeria money ni?
Re: Update On Reno Free Bus Rides For Voters During The 2019 Presidential Elections by Quorax: 12:33pm On Feb 20, 2019
AllenSpencer:

I will be going to Enugu too. Maybe we will meet at the motor park.

My herbalist resides in Enugu and am already due for my charms renewal
grin grin U are madt lwkmd
Re: Update On Reno Free Bus Rides For Voters During The 2019 Presidential Elections by martins877: 12:33pm On Feb 20, 2019
hmm
Re: Update On Reno Free Bus Rides For Voters During The 2019 Presidential Elections by CHZ777: 12:34pm On Feb 20, 2019
Re: Update On Reno Free Bus Rides For Voters During The 2019 Presidential Elections by ToyinDipo(m): 12:37pm On Feb 20, 2019
It's a PDP bus, I will advice you don't travel with your valuables, those people can loot any thing or person

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Update On Reno Free Bus Rides For Voters During The 2019 Presidential Elections by lakesider(m): 12:37pm On Feb 20, 2019
Enter free bus.. After election.. U stranded
Re: Update On Reno Free Bus Rides For Voters During The 2019 Presidential Elections by AnanseK(m): 12:42pm On Feb 20, 2019
“After years of propagation of hate-filled message stuffed with fear against Hausas and Fulanis, a person of, Atiku, a Hausa-Fulani shows up and the hate and curses disappeared. The professional politicians that used IPOB and the “messiah” Nnamdi Kanu have suddenly abandoned him and his “Biafra or death” nonsense and started following a new god residing at the foot of Adamawa Highlands.”

- Churchill Okonkwo-

1 Like

Re: Update On Reno Free Bus Rides For Voters During The 2019 Presidential Elections by Soundengineer21(m): 12:46pm On Feb 20, 2019
Apc folks would still enter the bus

Check my signature to migrate to Canada

Re: Update On Reno Free Bus Rides For Voters During The 2019 Presidential Elections by NkayStory(f): 12:46pm On Feb 20, 2019
big7:

If you saw his post.. He made mention the ride is for all irrespective of who you voting for... It's not a pdp initiative rather Democracy minded move... Nobody is missing out of this election..

It should be for PDP supporters alone if you ask me.
Re: Update On Reno Free Bus Rides For Voters During The 2019 Presidential Elections by AnanseK(m): 12:48pm On Feb 20, 2019
“Atiku must be dumped out like a used sanitary pad!!! Our economy is growing we don’t want any thief who has already allocated Nigeria’s assets to his fellow thieves without even winning an election he can’t win. “
Re: Update On Reno Free Bus Rides For Voters During The 2019 Presidential Elections by Goke7: 12:49pm On Feb 20, 2019
theoldpretender:

Because you educated people are lazy

Some years ago,Ibadan, the 'capital of education' in Nigeria was dominated by a politican who had primary 6 education....and that was because the educated people preferred to sit down in their ivory towers...and do nothing.

Buhari in 2000 was a nobody. But he went, put his face out there, campaigned, built up support, learned to cooperate with other people...and by 2015..he was the President of Nigeria. Atiku too....his popularity is the result of over 20 years of hardwork and connections.

But all of you educated people , you who have more degrees than Bubu and OND Atiku....just sit down, grumble about how bad things are...and then vote for the people who are making it worse. Meanwhile, all those illiterates take an ACTIVE part in our democratic games.

So stop blaming the illiterates. If you want change in Nigeria...go and join a party, build up support, be prepared to play the long game...and you know...you might be in a position to change things. Stop blaming illiterates. The illiterates are voting for the people they can see. Many educated people don't want to be seen.

thank you o, the educated folks in Nigeria are the real political illiterates, majority of them don't have pvcs. The so called illiterates in Nigeria are the most political concious ones in Nigeria who undertand that politics is a game of numbers so they troop out collect their pvcs and are out on election days deciding the future of the educated ones for the next four years since the so called educated people have refused to get sense, making noise all over tweeter and facebook

1 Like

Re: Update On Reno Free Bus Rides For Voters During The 2019 Presidential Elections by thatigboman: 12:51pm On Feb 20, 2019
Guzel:
APC folks will still board the buses
it's free for all
Re: Update On Reno Free Bus Rides For Voters During The 2019 Presidential Elections by MartinsD12(m): 12:51pm On Feb 20, 2019
Donbosco46:
I will go and enter free bus go see my girl in Enugu
Hahahaha poor man
Re: Update On Reno Free Bus Rides For Voters During The 2019 Presidential Elections by asawanathegreat(m): 12:51pm On Feb 20, 2019
Reno thanks amuch
Re: Update On Reno Free Bus Rides For Voters During The 2019 Presidential Elections by Greatkhalid: 12:52pm On Feb 20, 2019
in these naija we run things on https://discuss.naija.run
Re: Update On Reno Free Bus Rides For Voters During The 2019 Presidential Elections by sogodihno: 12:52pm On Feb 20, 2019
wise2odd:
is it not a shame that buhari supporters are uneducated? zombie and illiterate fan base. and its something the president can be proud of. why should the uneducated people in the country decide for the future for the educated?

no wonder the country is heading the wrong way. and we keep on complaining nothing is working. shouldn't there be an election reform and amendment for the basic requirement for a primary 6 certificate for anyone to be eligible to vote?

PMB is winning, save the tears

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Asian Bank, AIIB, Appoints Okonjo-Iweala To Advisory Panel / Photos Of Saraki Performing Umrah At The Holy Kaaba In Makkah With Security. / Pipeline Vandals Kill 10 DSS Operatives In Ogun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.