Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,775 members, 7,810,020 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:46 PM

Eunice Atuejide Drops Out Of 2019 Presidential Race, Endorses Atiku Abubakar - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Eunice Atuejide Drops Out Of 2019 Presidential Race, Endorses Atiku Abubakar (21496 Views)

Abacha's Daughter, Zainab Yakubu Lado Dan Marke Endorses Atiku - Photos / Donald Duke Declares For 2019 Presidential Election / Biography Of Elishama Rosemary Ideh, Female 2019 Presidential Aspirant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eunice Atuejide Drops Out Of 2019 Presidential Race, Endorses Atiku Abubakar by Chukwurah003: 12:37pm On Feb 20, 2019
Atiku back to sender is a must. He will dumped out like a used sanitary pad. He must be dumped out like a used sanitary pad!!! Our economy is growing we don’t want any thief who has already allocated Nigeria’s assets to his fellow thieves without even winning an election he can’t win. Back to sender Atiku! I say back to sender Atiku!!! Back to sender in the name of Jesus!! We bind you and your fellow thieves!!! Back to sender in Jesus name!!! Amen!!!!

1 Like

Re: Eunice Atuejide Drops Out Of 2019 Presidential Race, Endorses Atiku Abubakar by Emekadollars(m): 12:37pm On Feb 20, 2019
First was Oby Ezekwesili. Now this one. Feminists won't like this ooo.

I sell all kinds of furniture both home and office.
Phone/WhatsApp 07013038612.
Re: Eunice Atuejide Drops Out Of 2019 Presidential Race, Endorses Atiku Abubakar by pastoray(m): 12:38pm On Feb 20, 2019
FEBUHARI is sure grin
If you know you know tongue
Re: Eunice Atuejide Drops Out Of 2019 Presidential Race, Endorses Atiku Abubakar by Tajmahal1000: 12:40pm On Feb 20, 2019
Oh, “Ati oju ede” (and the shrimp’s eyes), lol.

Her 10,000 supporters will now vote Atiku? She should clap for herself!

Olodo.

Buhari will so give these clowns a stellar defeat, they won’t remember their names.
Re: Eunice Atuejide Drops Out Of 2019 Presidential Race, Endorses Atiku Abubakar by Asshurbanipali: 12:40pm On Feb 20, 2019
Atikulation everywhere cheesy
Re: Eunice Atuejide Drops Out Of 2019 Presidential Race, Endorses Atiku Abubakar by blessingsystem: 12:41pm On Feb 20, 2019
Was she there in the first place? lol
Re: Eunice Atuejide Drops Out Of 2019 Presidential Race, Endorses Atiku Abubakar by OyiboOyibo(m): 12:41pm On Feb 20, 2019
kizywinner:
available winning ticket is ready for pay after winning
chat me up now
080-50-82-72-53
interested stakers only

you are mad
Re: Eunice Atuejide Drops Out Of 2019 Presidential Race, Endorses Atiku Abubakar by Soundengineer21(m): 12:42pm On Feb 20, 2019
Probably working for atiku

Check my signature to migrate to Canada

Re: Eunice Atuejide Drops Out Of 2019 Presidential Race, Endorses Atiku Abubakar by CharliParker: 12:42pm On Feb 20, 2019
Buhari should join before it is too late
Re: Eunice Atuejide Drops Out Of 2019 Presidential Race, Endorses Atiku Abubakar by Chukwurah003: 12:43pm On Feb 20, 2019
CharliParker:
Buhari should join before it is too late

Atiku back to sender is a must. He will dumped out like a used sanitary pad. He must be dumped out like a used sanitary pad!!! Our economy is growing we don’t want any thief who has already allocated Nigeria’s assets to his fellow thieves without even winning an election he can’t win. Back to sender Atiku! I say back to sender Atiku!!! Back to sender in the name of Jesus!! We bind you and your fellow thieves!!! Back to sender in Jesus name!!! Amen!!!!
Re: Eunice Atuejide Drops Out Of 2019 Presidential Race, Endorses Atiku Abubakar by IYANGBALI: 12:49pm On Feb 20, 2019
Settled settled settled
Re: Eunice Atuejide Drops Out Of 2019 Presidential Race, Endorses Atiku Abubakar by bussiemayorkun(f): 12:53pm On Feb 20, 2019
She still get sense at least to endorse something better #GNWA
Re: Eunice Atuejide Drops Out Of 2019 Presidential Race, Endorses Atiku Abubakar by awajiebenezer(m): 12:57pm On Feb 20, 2019
Buhari's journey to daura confirmed!
Re: Eunice Atuejide Drops Out Of 2019 Presidential Race, Endorses Atiku Abubakar by bidex(m): 12:58pm On Feb 20, 2019
chinambusay:
Eunice Atuejide, the presidential candidate of the National Interest Party (NIP), has dropped out of the 2019 presidential race. 

39-year-old Eunice Atuejide who dropped out of the  2019 presidential race as confirmed in a statement she issued, stated that she has learnt enough to realise that the 2019 presidential election is between Atiku and President Muhammadu Buhari of the All Progressives Congress (APC).

The Presidential candidate who further disclosed that PDP's bad leadership in government began between 1999 and 2015 added that Buhari's APC has done "a much worse job from 2015 to 2019", as she endorsed Atiku Abubakar. 

"To my mind, the political party platform is not the real issue nonetheless, it's either Alhaji Atiku Abubakar under the PDP or President Buhari under the APC this time. I make bold to state unequivocally that I stand with Atiku under the PDP this time," she said.

"I believe strongly that a Nigeria led by Alhaji Atiku Abubakar will drastically reduce the suffering we have all endured under the President Buhari led maladministration. 

"I believe we will come out of the bottom pile of all human development indices, particularly the crown of being the poverty capital of the world. 

"I believe there will be respect for human life, less nepotism, tribalism, religious fanaticism, insensitivity and outright disregard for the wishes of the Nigerian people. 

"I strongly believe more competent Nigerians will be brought together from different places of origin, religions, creeds, genders, ages, backgrounds etc. to form the Alhaji Atiku Abubakar led government. 

"And I believe he would select that government to include the best Nigerians from every corner of the country," she added.

https://unclesuru.com/2019/02/20/eunice-atuejide-drops-out-of-2019-presidential-race-endorses-atiku-abubakar/

Oh! isee! she's just a two faced olosho that actually just showed her true colour as worker for ATIKU. we know their moves na.
Vote ya Atiku, we never ready ku
With BUHARI i make my Stand

1 Like

Re: Eunice Atuejide Drops Out Of 2019 Presidential Race, Endorses Atiku Abubakar by codedguy1(m): 1:00pm On Feb 20, 2019
Goldenventures:
Choosing between atiku and Buhari is like choosing between coma and death. It's time Nigeria produce new and better leaders.

Feel free to check my signature to compare and book the cheapest possible flights and hotels worldwide. It's TOTALLY FREE

Agree with your comparison but With coma - Atiku we still have a chance of waking up but with death- Buhari there is finality to that choice.

Buhari will not succeed in making all of us zombies. If you watch walking dead then you will understand grin The real people will continue to fight even though zombies seem to have taken over grin

We will Atikulate and take our chances with him.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eunice Atuejide Drops Out Of 2019 Presidential Race, Endorses Atiku Abubakar by puzzlegate(m): 1:05pm On Feb 20, 2019
4+0 APC rest in peace
Re: Eunice Atuejide Drops Out Of 2019 Presidential Race, Endorses Atiku Abubakar by majamajic(m): 1:06pm On Feb 20, 2019
her total of 17 votes will go atiku's way, still not bad
Re: Eunice Atuejide Drops Out Of 2019 Presidential Race, Endorses Atiku Abubakar by joepepsy(m): 1:07pm On Feb 20, 2019
This one wey look like witches and wizard put together. We progressive don't need you.
chinambusay:
Eunice Atuejide, the presidential candidate of the National Interest Party (NIP), has dropped out of the 2019 presidential race. 

39-year-old Eunice Atuejide who dropped out of the  2019 presidential race as confirmed in a statement she issued, stated that she has learnt enough to realise that the 2019 presidential election is between Atiku and President Muhammadu Buhari of the All Progressives Congress (APC).

The Presidential candidate who further disclosed that PDP's bad leadership in government began between 1999 and 2015 added that Buhari's APC has done "a much worse job from 2015 to 2019", as she endorsed Atiku Abubakar. 

"To my mind, the political party platform is not the real issue nonetheless, it's either Alhaji Atiku Abubakar under the PDP or President Buhari under the APC this time. I make bold to state unequivocally that I stand with Atiku under the PDP this time," she said.

"I believe strongly that a Nigeria led by Alhaji Atiku Abubakar will drastically reduce the suffering we have all endured under the President Buhari led maladministration. 

"I believe we will come out of the bottom pile of all human development indices, particularly the crown of being the poverty capital of the world. 

"I believe there will be respect for human life, less nepotism, tribalism, religious fanaticism, insensitivity and outright disregard for the wishes of the Nigerian people. 

"I strongly believe more competent Nigerians will be brought together from different places of origin, religions, creeds, genders, ages, backgrounds etc. to form the Alhaji Atiku Abubakar led government. 

"And I believe he would select that government to include the best Nigerians from every corner of the country," she added.

https://unclesuru.com/2019/02/20/eunice-atuejide-drops-out-of-2019-presidential-race-endorses-atiku-abubakar/

Re: Eunice Atuejide Drops Out Of 2019 Presidential Race, Endorses Atiku Abubakar by ItzBIM(m): 1:09pm On Feb 20, 2019
And these are the young people they said Sowore should join coalition with .

2 Likes

Re: Eunice Atuejide Drops Out Of 2019 Presidential Race, Endorses Atiku Abubakar by michoim(m): 1:10pm On Feb 20, 2019
These are candidates with less than 50 votes grin grin
Re: Eunice Atuejide Drops Out Of 2019 Presidential Race, Endorses Atiku Abubakar by ceedees05(m): 1:11pm On Feb 20, 2019
Chukwurah003:
I pity for u and ur generation, mtchew!!! Nonsense
Re: Eunice Atuejide Drops Out Of 2019 Presidential Race, Endorses Atiku Abubakar by haryurmide(m): 1:16pm On Feb 20, 2019
fes07366:
You have to lower yourself to pick it up; money

Be sincere with yourself, do you really play all these? Why not show the evidence of the ones you played personally. Atleast, give screenshot of 10 since you started?

Its high time you guys stop making fellow countrymen loose their hard earned money and start 'enriching' yourself alone.
Re: Eunice Atuejide Drops Out Of 2019 Presidential Race, Endorses Atiku Abubakar by wazirmichika1(m): 1:25pm On Feb 20, 2019
Winner
Re: Eunice Atuejide Drops Out Of 2019 Presidential Race, Endorses Atiku Abubakar by omooba969(m): 1:34pm On Feb 20, 2019
Goldenventures:
Choosing between atiku and Buhari is like choosing between coma and death. It's time Nigeria produce new and better leaders.

Lol cheesy

Re: Eunice Atuejide Drops Out Of 2019 Presidential Race, Endorses Atiku Abubakar by Jesuslvzme(m): 1:35pm On Feb 20, 2019
Hmmmm
Re: Eunice Atuejide Drops Out Of 2019 Presidential Race, Endorses Atiku Abubakar by omooba969(m): 1:37pm On Feb 20, 2019
ItzBIM:
And these are the young people they said Sowore should join coalition with .

The likes of Eunice Atuejide have no political principles & values - no political ideology.

They're unstable as the water. grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Presidential Election: Atiku Planning To Contest Again In 2027 – Adeyanju / Aregbesola Visits Adamu Chiroma, Ex-CBN Governor At His Abuja Residence. Photos / Chris Anyanwu's Bill Did Not Set 11 Years As The Age Of Consent (to Sexual Acts)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.