Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,644 members, 7,816,647 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:29 PM

Eunice Atuejide Drops Out Of 2019 Presidential Race, Endorses Atiku Abubakar - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Eunice Atuejide Drops Out Of 2019 Presidential Race, Endorses Atiku Abubakar (21504 Views)

Abacha's Daughter, Zainab Yakubu Lado Dan Marke Endorses Atiku - Photos / Donald Duke Declares For 2019 Presidential Election / Biography Of Elishama Rosemary Ideh, Female 2019 Presidential Aspirant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eunice Atuejide Drops Out Of 2019 Presidential Race, Endorses Atiku Abubakar by kleverley(m): 1:43pm On Feb 20, 2019
atikulate now that there's still chance for u
Re: Eunice Atuejide Drops Out Of 2019 Presidential Race, Endorses Atiku Abubakar by wisestjohn00(m): 1:55pm On Feb 20, 2019
na was oo
Re: Eunice Atuejide Drops Out Of 2019 Presidential Race, Endorses Atiku Abubakar by codedguy1(m): 2:00pm On Feb 20, 2019
michoim:
These are candidates with less than 50 votes grin grin

Dont come here to cry when Atiku wins with less than 50 votes.
Re: Eunice Atuejide Drops Out Of 2019 Presidential Race, Endorses Atiku Abubakar by monex(m): 2:05pm On Feb 20, 2019
Goldenventures:
Choosing between atiku and Buhari is like choosing between coma and death. It's time Nigeria produce new and better leaders.

Feel free to check my signature to compare and book the cheapest possible flights and hotels worldwide. It's TOTALLY FREE

Atiku will be the coma sha

cause death means lifelessness
Re: Eunice Atuejide Drops Out Of 2019 Presidential Race, Endorses Atiku Abubakar by concordetz: 2:10pm On Feb 20, 2019
Question Beware of atiku,a thief is always a thief!!
Answer Beware of your language. He was not a thief when he contested apc primary and when he was with tinubu, Obasanjo, buhari bankrolling their campaign . Which court convicted him? You shall reap whatsoever you sow.
Question Neither has he challenged "my watch" in court for defamation of his character
Answer. Must he challenge it in court. You have not heard that silence is golden?. Has buhari challenge Obasanjo in court over open letters on him or are you accepting corruptness an incompetence of buhari government.?
Re: Eunice Atuejide Drops Out Of 2019 Presidential Race, Endorses Atiku Abubakar by Nobody: 2:13pm On Feb 20, 2019
What some of these women dropping out don't know is that they are just making it even more difficult for women to be taken serious in the presidential race of this country.

That's why I like and respect the candidate for KOWA in 2015. She didn't drop out. Now hungry ones are probably selling other women's chances in future for a bowl of gruel.
Re: Eunice Atuejide Drops Out Of 2019 Presidential Race, Endorses Atiku Abubakar by Kayolamzy: 3:30pm On Feb 20, 2019
Who she eep. Olodo supporting ole
Re: Eunice Atuejide Drops Out Of 2019 Presidential Race, Endorses Atiku Abubakar by abuhlawal(m): 3:37pm On Feb 20, 2019
Enjoy the alert anty we are already at the #nextlevel
Re: Eunice Atuejide Drops Out Of 2019 Presidential Race, Endorses Atiku Abubakar by somegirl1: 4:16pm On Feb 20, 2019
SweetBuns:
why did she drop out?
maybe the rat race was too much

She stated why. It won't hurt to read sometimes.

1 Like

Re: Eunice Atuejide Drops Out Of 2019 Presidential Race, Endorses Atiku Abubakar by yemi15(m): 4:18pm On Feb 20, 2019
chinambusay:
Eunice Atuejide, the presidential candidate of the National Interest Party (NIP), has dropped out of the 2019 presidential race. 

39-year-old Eunice Atuejide who dropped out of the  2019 presidential race as confirmed in a statement she issued, stated that she has learnt enough to realise that the 2019 presidential election is between Atiku and President Muhammadu Buhari of the All Progressives Congress (APC).

The Presidential candidate who further disclosed that PDP's bad leadership in government began between 1999 and 2015 added that Buhari's APC has done "a much worse job from 2015 to 2019", as she endorsed Atiku Abubakar. 

"To my mind, the political party platform is not the real issue nonetheless, it's either Alhaji Atiku Abubakar under the PDP or President Buhari under the APC this time. I make bold to state unequivocally that I stand with Atiku under the PDP this time," she said.

"I believe strongly that a Nigeria led by Alhaji Atiku Abubakar will drastically reduce the suffering we have all endured under the President Buhari led maladministration. 

"I believe we will come out of the bottom pile of all human development indices, particularly the crown of being the poverty capital of the world. 

"I believe there will be respect for human life, less nepotism, tribalism, religious fanaticism, insensitivity and outright disregard for the wishes of the Nigerian people. 

"I strongly believe more competent Nigerians will be brought together from different places of origin, religions, creeds, genders, ages, backgrounds etc. to form the Alhaji Atiku Abubakar led government. 

"And I believe he would select that government to include the best Nigerians from every corner of the country," she added.

https://unclesuru.com/2019/02/20/eunice-atuejide-drops-out-of-2019-presidential-race-endorses-atiku-abubakar/

Thank you ma Mrs. Eunice Atejide for not being an "educated" slave like some of your Yoruba people who do not mind if the whole country burns as long as their houseboy son or ordinary commissioner sits on the seat in 2023 SMH. Omoluabi tooto ni yin ma. Olorun a bukun yin.

As for those "educated" slaves, they will receive reality check on Saturday. She so pe e fe gbon ni, awon oloriburuku gbogbo pelu Omo ale ati digbolugi.
Re: Eunice Atuejide Drops Out Of 2019 Presidential Race, Endorses Atiku Abubakar by Bayo25111: 4:22pm On Feb 20, 2019
[color=#990000][/color] see below

Re: Eunice Atuejide Drops Out Of 2019 Presidential Race, Endorses Atiku Abubakar by Fixedgame600: 5:32pm On Feb 20, 2019
[color=#006600][/color] see below

Re: Eunice Atuejide Drops Out Of 2019 Presidential Race, Endorses Atiku Abubakar by ajl: 8:50pm On Feb 20, 2019
She has accomplished her mission. Stupid woman that was tactically fostering Atiku to PACT members. I kmew she is in it do business.
Re: Eunice Atuejide Drops Out Of 2019 Presidential Race, Endorses Atiku Abubakar by chozzy: 7:21pm On Feb 22, 2019
socialmediaman:
Good choice! Atiku is a Democrat! We can continue our struggle for a better Nigeria with him in charge, than with Buhari who is a tyrant and has no idea about governing in this technology age

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari To Nigerian Elites: "Stop Making Expensive Demands" / Chris Anyanwu's Bill Did Not Set 11 Years As The Age Of Consent (to Sexual Acts) / Hypocrisy : Reno Omokri Blasts Buhari ( Screenshot)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.