Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,108 members, 7,860,018 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 11:57 PM

I Want To F*ck Wizkid is One of My Goal in Life, Nigerian Slay Queen Says. Video - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Want To F*ck Wizkid is One of My Goal in Life, Nigerian Slay Queen Says. Video (425 Views)

Those Wishing Zack Orji Dead Will Die Before Him, Actor Dunhill Says (Video) / Wizkid Is Just A Wavy God With Comeback Trendy Hairdo [PICS] / Wizkid Is Sick, Cancels His Tour And Begs His Fans To Pray For Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Want To F*ck Wizkid is One of My Goal in Life, Nigerian Slay Queen Says. Video by Olawaleyy036(m): 12:10pm On Feb 20, 2019
Nigerian lady identified as Real Uche has said one of goals in Life is to have sex with Wizkid.

The lady who seems to be madly in love with the musician, beg Wizkid to sleep with her thereby assisting her achieve goal in life.

Watch full video below
Source: https://www.nairafame.com/2019/02/sex-with-wizkid-one-of-my-goals-in-life.html

Cc Lalasticlala
Cc Fynestboi
Cc Seun
Cc Mynd44

(1) (Reply)

Jackie Chan About To Release A New Movie In Dubai Titled "KUNG_FU YOGA" / Nigerian Blogger Emeh Celebrates 34th Birthday / Soundcity OAP, Moet Abebe Strips In Ghana

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.