Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,486 members, 7,816,149 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:41 AM

Federal Fire Service Releases Hotline In Case Of Fire Outbreak - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Federal Fire Service Releases Hotline In Case Of Fire Outbreak (7462 Views)

NBA Announces Probono Legal Service, Releases Contact Phone Number / Buhari Appoints New Acting Controller General, Federal Fire Service / Federal Fire Service Throwing Up Water To Cool Down Supporters Of PMB In Borno (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Federal Fire Service Releases Hotline In Case Of Fire Outbreak by AutoReportNG: 12:42pm On Feb 20, 2019
No one ever prayed to be a victim of fire either by road, car or anywhere but at times, things happen and they are way beyond our control. The Federal Fire Service has released hotlines in case of any fire or emergencies within your environment especially during the election period.

To ensure the safety of lives and properties during the General Elections, the Federal Fire Service has deployed its personnel and Fire Fighting equipment to strategic areas in Abuja and other parts of the country especially INEC Offices.

Please in a case of any Fire incident or other emergencies call 112, 08032003557.

Source:
https://www.autoreportng.com/2019/02/federal-fire-service-releases-hotline.html

1 Share

Re: Federal Fire Service Releases Hotline In Case Of Fire Outbreak by AutoReportNG: 12:44pm On Feb 20, 2019
Re: Federal Fire Service Releases Hotline In Case Of Fire Outbreak by Kylekent59: 1:40pm On Feb 20, 2019
It's a welcomed development.

Nigeria just progressed by 0.05%

I wish the presidential election result comes out like this

Re: Federal Fire Service Releases Hotline In Case Of Fire Outbreak by Paulswaggz(m): 1:40pm On Feb 20, 2019
They should release employment list too

1 Like

Re: Federal Fire Service Releases Hotline In Case Of Fire Outbreak by Sirpaul(m): 1:40pm On Feb 20, 2019
Fire Fighters wey no sabbi their work
Re: Federal Fire Service Releases Hotline In Case Of Fire Outbreak by Dyt(f): 1:41pm On Feb 20, 2019
Why am I laughing?
grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Federal Fire Service Releases Hotline In Case Of Fire Outbreak by sojayy(m): 1:42pm On Feb 20, 2019
Ok
Re: Federal Fire Service Releases Hotline In Case Of Fire Outbreak by freemanbubble: 1:42pm On Feb 20, 2019
Dyt:
Why am I laughing?
grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
Because you are thinking fire is now synonymous with INEC
Re: Federal Fire Service Releases Hotline In Case Of Fire Outbreak by loveinglistic: 1:42pm On Feb 20, 2019
carry Juventus and Man City straight Win, NaijaBet must pay

Re: Federal Fire Service Releases Hotline In Case Of Fire Outbreak by markidoo(m): 1:42pm On Feb 20, 2019
My new profession. Plssss any successful candidate can DM me so I can add you up to our newly created WhatsApp group so we can get first hand information promptly. Training loading soon. God is able.

1 Like

Re: Federal Fire Service Releases Hotline In Case Of Fire Outbreak by hisexcellency34: 1:43pm On Feb 20, 2019
May we never have reason to call Fire Service

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Federal Fire Service Releases Hotline In Case Of Fire Outbreak by Valfrankie(m): 1:43pm On Feb 20, 2019
So what happens after election undecided undecided undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Federal Fire Service Releases Hotline In Case Of Fire Outbreak by Hily77: 1:44pm On Feb 20, 2019
They just wake up,abeg give them chewing stick SMH. sad
Re: Federal Fire Service Releases Hotline In Case Of Fire Outbreak by crunchyg: 1:44pm On Feb 20, 2019
Is the number only for people in Abuja or anywhere in Nigeria?
Re: Federal Fire Service Releases Hotline In Case Of Fire Outbreak by cleary: 1:45pm On Feb 20, 2019
Please my people, help a starving brother. I have been pleading for help since 2 days now. I'm a student who returned to school last week because of the prospects of exams starting on Monday and also because I was opportuned to enter a free ride. my family isn't bouyant enough and my dad has severe high BP that's why I had to find my way so as not to make him to start thinking about where to get money to give me. I haven't eaten a decent food since I got back and am starving.

I am soliciting for help from well meaning people who will be touched enough to hear my plight and have mercy. I am not asking for much, no matter how little, it will go a long way. God bless you all
Re: Federal Fire Service Releases Hotline In Case Of Fire Outbreak by Purej: 1:46pm On Feb 20, 2019
This is a welcome development. Nigerians should be educated that the first thing to do during emergency situation is to call this number for help and not to become video journalist.

I urge other agencies too to post their own emergency lines.

Please Note: Federal Road Safety Corps is 122 or 07002255372

1 Like

Re: Federal Fire Service Releases Hotline In Case Of Fire Outbreak by SCAMDOCTOR: 1:46pm On Feb 20, 2019
112 has never worked. and the other number should be toll-free
Re: Federal Fire Service Releases Hotline In Case Of Fire Outbreak by enemyofprogress: 1:53pm On Feb 20, 2019
Nairaland on my mind
Re: Federal Fire Service Releases Hotline In Case Of Fire Outbreak by enemyofprogress: 1:54pm On Feb 20, 2019
crunchyg:
including those in America and Europe
Re: Federal Fire Service Releases Hotline In Case Of Fire Outbreak by adetes: 1:55pm On Feb 20, 2019
U call and say water is nt available
Re: Federal Fire Service Releases Hotline In Case Of Fire Outbreak by hokafor(m): 1:57pm On Feb 20, 2019
If you call them, how are you sure they will have fuel in their truck to attend to the situation tike Nigerian police
Re: Federal Fire Service Releases Hotline In Case Of Fire Outbreak by Ajuma002(f): 1:59pm On Feb 20, 2019
Fire service late comers grin
Re: Federal Fire Service Releases Hotline In Case Of Fire Outbreak by Emekadollars(m): 2:00pm On Feb 20, 2019
The ones in Lagos are doing a great job. Though I've not seen them speed pass my shop this year. But I hope it's because there have not been any fire outbreak.

I sell all kinds of furniture both home and office.
Phone/WhatsApp 07013038612.
Re: Federal Fire Service Releases Hotline In Case Of Fire Outbreak by izaray(f): 2:00pm On Feb 20, 2019
enemyofprogress:
Even those in sambisa forest self join cheesy
Re: Federal Fire Service Releases Hotline In Case Of Fire Outbreak by lastempero: 2:07pm On Feb 20, 2019
Do they mean election fire outbreak.
Re: Federal Fire Service Releases Hotline In Case Of Fire Outbreak by crunchyg: 2:16pm On Feb 20, 2019
enemyofprogress:
Oga try and be serious

1 Like

Re: Federal Fire Service Releases Hotline In Case Of Fire Outbreak by AutoReportNG: 2:27pm On Feb 20, 2019
crunchyg:

The first number is for Abuja, 112 is for Nationwide..
Re: Federal Fire Service Releases Hotline In Case Of Fire Outbreak by seunfly: 2:28pm On Feb 20, 2019
Ok
Re: Federal Fire Service Releases Hotline In Case Of Fire Outbreak by uniquebright: 2:30pm On Feb 20, 2019
markidoo:
My new profession. Plssss any successful candidate can DM me so I can add you up to our newly created WhatsApp group so we can get first hand information promptly. Training loading soon. God is able.

add me pls 08064987497. tanx

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why I Was Confident Buhari’ll Win – Sokoto Campaign DG / The Igbos And Yorubas Should Live With This Truth: / Timi Frank Urges EFCC Chair, Bawa Not To Disappoint Youths

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.