Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,213 members, 7,825,803 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 12:03 AM

Why Atiku Will Never Care About Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Atiku Will Never Care About Nigeria (527 Views)

Igbos Stop Joking, Atiku Will Lose Heavily. Here Are The Reasons / Obasanjo's Endorsement Of Atiku Will Not Distract President Buhari / Throwback: Why Atiku Will Lose The Core North - OPINION (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Atiku Will Never Care About Nigeria by Chukwurah003: 1:22pm On Feb 20, 2019
Atiku clearly has no respect for Nigeria or any Nigerian. If he did he won’t come back to insult our collective intelligence by saying he wants to be president after impoverishing Nigerians. Maybe it is because he doesn’t feel Nigerian. He just sees Nigeria as a means of making quick money and not his country...after all he is Cameroonian.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Atiku Will Never Care About Nigeria by Chukwurah003: 1:23pm On Feb 20, 2019
We have to pray....
Back to sender Atiku! I say back to sender Atiku!!!
Back to sender Atiku! I say back to sender with your evil plans Atiku!!!
Back to sender Atiku! Your plans to reverse Nigeria’s economic growth shall not see the light of the day Atiku!!! Your plans to improverish Nigerians again will turn you and your band of thieves into beggars in the name of Jesus!
Back to sender in the name of Jesus!! We bind you and your fellow thieves!!! Atiku back to sender in Jesus name!!! Amen!!!! Now say after me: “our future is bright because we are free from Atiku”. Amen!!! God has removed every Atiku from our lives. Remain blessed.

1 Like

Re: Why Atiku Will Never Care About Nigeria by Firefire(m): 1:24pm On Feb 20, 2019

1 Like

Re: Why Atiku Will Never Care About Nigeria by Jman06(m): 1:27pm On Feb 20, 2019
Even without being president, Atiku has many Nigerians in his employ while sponsoring many others in schools both in Nigeria and abroad! Let alone when he becomes president!

How many people is the lifeless one training in school or how many are on his employ in private capacity??
Re: Why Atiku Will Never Care About Nigeria by Salvador1: 1:29pm On Feb 20, 2019
Chukwurah003:
We have to pray....
Back to sender Atiku! Your plans to reverse Nigeria’s economic growth shall not see the light of the day Atiku!!! Your plans to improverish Nigerians again will turn you and your band of thieves into beggars in the name of Jesus!
Back to sender in the name of Jesus!! We bind you and your fellow thieves!!! Atiku back to sender in Jesus name!!! Amen!!!! Now say after me: “our future is bright because we are free from Atiku”. Amen!!! God has removed every Atiku from our lives. Remain blessed.

Re: Why Atiku Will Never Care About Nigeria by princemillla(m): 1:29pm On Feb 20, 2019
Chukwurah003:
We have to pray....

Sniper is just less than 500 naira. Use and save us this rant

1 Like

Re: Why Atiku Will Never Care About Nigeria by Chukwurah003: 6:32pm On Feb 21, 2019
Firefire:

I just hope your crying buckets are ready,
Re: Why Atiku Will Never Care About Nigeria by Chukwurah003: 6:33pm On Feb 21, 2019
princemillla:

Sniper is just less than 500 naira. Use and save us this rant

That’s for you nah. Me I’m enjoying life. You go cry tire this month. cheesy
Re: Why Atiku Will Never Care About Nigeria by PresidentAtiku(m): 6:34pm On Feb 21, 2019
Has has several companies that have employed people and made them millionaire's.

Does you father work in Buhari's farm? Does Buhari even have a pure water factory?

Mumu post

1 Like

Re: Why Atiku Will Never Care About Nigeria by DeOTR: 6:39pm On Feb 21, 2019
He cares enough to pilot the country better than Buhari. I'm voting him for President this weekend, that is, if the election will hold.
Re: Why Atiku Will Never Care About Nigeria by Firefire(m): 6:49pm On Feb 21, 2019
Chukwurah003:

I just hope your crying buckets are ready,

2 Likes

Re: Why Atiku Will Never Care About Nigeria by Chukwurah003: 7:37pm On Feb 21, 2019
[quote author=Firefire post=75968652][/quote]

You think everyone is a thief like Atiku. Mr man, you’re wrong!
Re: Why Atiku Will Never Care About Nigeria by twerkjack: 7:40pm On Feb 21, 2019
Chukwurah003:
We have to pray....
its an answered prayer already... now could u all please stop arguing with the wailers? It’s an insult to our collective intelligence... wait for Saturday.... 4+4=next level
Re: Why Atiku Will Never Care About Nigeria by Chukwurah003: 8:55pm On Apr 30, 2019
Atiku lost. Congratulations Nigeria!

(1) (Reply)

I Am Voting Atiku-:and This Why / Election: Voters Card collected in 2019 increased by 6% / 2019 Presidential Election...Nigerians Decides...23 February 2019.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.