Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,789 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:34 AM

Man who trekked to celebrate Buhari victory, treks to Abuja with APC casket - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Man who trekked to celebrate Buhari victory, treks to Abuja with APC casket (54310 Views)

Daura Residents File Out To Greet President Buhari As He Treks To His Home / Man Cut His Flesh To Celebrate Buhari's Victory In Bauchi / Man Bathes In A Gutter To Celebrate Buhari's Victory. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man who trekked to celebrate Buhari victory, treks to Abuja with APC casket by skyfather09(m): 8:42pm On Feb 20, 2019
lol... this is the funniest shii Av seen all day.
Re: Man who trekked to celebrate Buhari victory, treks to Abuja with APC casket by baflincon(m): 8:46pm On Feb 20, 2019
let's assume Buhari failed Nigerian, all I know is that Atiku is not the solutions to Buhari's mistakes.

1 Like

Re: Man who trekked to celebrate Buhari victory, treks to Abuja with APC casket by trol4i: 8:51pm On Feb 20, 2019
And Ur Atiku is saint ba? internet warriors na 4 here ur votes go count. Buhari Till 2023!!!
Re: Man who trekked to celebrate Buhari victory, treks to Abuja with APC casket by Timatayo1: 8:53pm On Feb 20, 2019
Shameless GMB

1 Like

Re: Man who trekked to celebrate Buhari victory, treks to Abuja with APC casket by firfinch(m): 9:38pm On Feb 20, 2019
You better save your energy and complain with your PVC
Re: Man who trekked to celebrate Buhari victory, treks to Abuja with APC casket by BRAINTORMS(m): 9:44pm On Feb 20, 2019
post=75933655:
Our selling points for our darling President MUHAMMADU BUHARI @.

He is the best President in the history of Nigeria.
We stand with him.

YOU ARE RIGHT

Re: Man who trekked to celebrate Buhari victory, treks to Abuja with APC casket by Dollabiz: 10:32pm On Feb 20, 2019
apc will be buried on saturday dead already
Re: Man who trekked to celebrate Buhari victory, treks to Abuja with APC casket by Nobody: 11:51pm On Feb 20, 2019
Koralords:

Bro same as me if you know how much I wasted just to vote for Buhari despite how broke I was then,travelled twice to my home state first to get pvc and second to vote ,on Election Day I had to lodge in an hotel cos my house is very far from my polling booth all because of this man .thats one of my biggest regret In life voting Buhari

It's not all bad.

Nigerians have learnt a great deal from Buhari disaster
Re: Man who trekked to celebrate Buhari victory, treks to Abuja with APC casket by MrCEO69(m): 11:51pm On Feb 20, 2019
post=75933655:
Our selling points for our darling President MUHAMMADU BUHARI @.

He is the best President in the history of Nigeria.
We stand with him.

Hope this account will be available after 25th
Re: Man who trekked to celebrate Buhari victory, treks to Abuja with APC casket by Gentleziggy(m): 11:53pm On Feb 20, 2019
He might end up in that casket himself grin .another blow to d dullard.
Re: Man who trekked to celebrate Buhari victory, treks to Abuja with APC casket by dododawa1: 11:59pm On Feb 20, 2019
Dat boy is confused

Re: Man who trekked to celebrate Buhari victory, treks to Abuja with APC casket by Salowise: 12:07am On Feb 21, 2019
This man is just making mockery of himself, what if before this idiot get to abuja, they've already announce buhari's victory, I'm sure he'll trek back with pdp's casket.
Re: Man who trekked to celebrate Buhari victory, treks to Abuja with APC casket by Augustine112(m): 8:46am On Feb 21, 2019
this sign also means buhari is a gonna also a dead man
Re: Man who trekked to celebrate Buhari victory, treks to Abuja with APC casket by hesilo(m): 9:52am On Feb 21, 2019
Ok!....My own is...

Please if you stay in PH and traveling to Enugu on friday for the elections please kindly contact me. I really wana vote but truth is after traveling last time and last week's suspension, i went broke. Kindly help if you can. Thanks

And don't forget Atiku/Obi has my vote
Re: Man who trekked to celebrate Buhari victory, treks to Abuja with APC casket by Nobody: 11:09am On Feb 21, 2019
clear Daura road
Re: Man who trekked to celebrate Buhari victory, treks to Abuja with APC casket by chozzy: 7:33pm On Feb 22, 2019
Galaticos444:
Buhari must go

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

SSS Uncovers Stockpiles Of Arms, Ammunition In Akwa Ibom Govt House-PremiumTimes / Soldiers Shoot At Random In Oporoza, Warri, Delta State / Caption These Pictures Of Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu And Kashim Shettima

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.