Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,225 members, 7,822,150 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:23 AM

Asisat Oshoala Shows Off Her Daughter (Photo) - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Asisat Oshoala Shows Off Her Daughter (Photo) (106611 Views)

Asisat Oshoala Shows Off Liga Trophy / Asisat Oshoala Shows Her Shoe Closet And Iphone / Asisat Oshoala Shows Off Her Awards To Mark Her 24th Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Asisat Oshoala Shows Off Her Daughter (Photo) by Gozzzy(m): 6:15pm On Feb 20, 2019
lomprico:
shocked shocked shocked

She don born?

Azizat is 24, that girl looks 9/10 yrs old. That means she gave birth as a 14/15 yrs old.
she's a Muslim... it's understandable.
Re: Asisat Oshoala Shows Off Her Daughter (Photo) by netflicks(m): 6:16pm On Feb 20, 2019
Person just dey cast herself....
Re: Asisat Oshoala Shows Off Her Daughter (Photo) by crisycent: 6:17pm On Feb 20, 2019
Looking like a with in the pic
Re: Asisat Oshoala Shows Off Her Daughter (Photo) by oluwasegun007(m): 6:19pm On Feb 20, 2019
So dem Don sample this girl...
Re: Asisat Oshoala Shows Off Her Daughter (Photo) by Born2Breed(f): 6:21pm On Feb 20, 2019
lomprico:
shocked shocked shocked

She don born?

Azizat is 24, that girl looks 9/10 yrs old. That means she gave birth as a 14/15 yrs old.

I doubt oh. You know say her age is football age.
Re: Asisat Oshoala Shows Off Her Daughter (Photo) by meobizy(f): 6:22pm On Feb 20, 2019
Nigerians are very useless people.
Why will she call her younger sister daughter?
Make una use head sometimes.
That woman was a ‘victim’ of child pregnancy.
It’s probably why she swings the other way: keeping away from men will discourage a repeat performance.
Re: Asisat Oshoala Shows Off Her Daughter (Photo) by Burgerlomo: 6:23pm On Feb 20, 2019
ucsquare:
so dis one was once an olosho sef..awon eyan cardi-b

Re: Asisat Oshoala Shows Off Her Daughter (Photo) by perdollar(m): 6:25pm On Feb 20, 2019
can sbdy tell ms begum to stay in d caliphate were she can practice her religion n stop begging we in London to accept her back.
Re: Asisat Oshoala Shows Off Her Daughter (Photo) by Iheme5: 6:28pm On Feb 20, 2019
[code][/code]How manage??
Re: Asisat Oshoala Shows Off Her Daughter (Photo) by mekybabe1: 6:29pm On Feb 20, 2019
Obviously football age
Re: Asisat Oshoala Shows Off Her Daughter (Photo) by Earlystar698(m): 6:29pm On Feb 20, 2019
satowind:
How is this news. Sha this proves she is not 24 period
baddest in calculation....me self the think am ....say this girl don nack all the nackiology ey I dey think say na virgin
Re: Asisat Oshoala Shows Off Her Daughter (Photo) by Earlystar698(m): 6:30pm On Feb 20, 2019
way I think say you be virgin?

Re: Asisat Oshoala Shows Off Her Daughter (Photo) by Duru009(m): 6:35pm On Feb 20, 2019
Yorubas no dey carry last too De born for house
Re: Asisat Oshoala Shows Off Her Daughter (Photo) by Nobody: 6:36pm On Feb 20, 2019
lomprico:
shocked shocked shocked

She don born?

Wait ...so if a footballer comes into ur house and greets u goodmorning....
You mean u won't go outside to confirm if it's actually morning?? You must be a learner
Re: Asisat Oshoala Shows Off Her Daughter (Photo) by Nobody: 6:38pm On Feb 20, 2019
ucsquare:

Seunnnnnnnnn!!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Asisat Oshoala Shows Off Her Daughter (Photo) by Eroms4life17(m): 6:40pm On Feb 20, 2019
That child is not her daughter! Take it from me
Re: Asisat Oshoala Shows Off Her Daughter (Photo) by NarnieSnyper(m): 6:42pm On Feb 20, 2019
I have always wondered what happens to a female soccer player who is on her period.
What is done about it? undecided

1 Like

Re: Asisat Oshoala Shows Off Her Daughter (Photo) by Amberon11: 6:49pm On Feb 20, 2019
You that is not an olosho what have you achieved in life?

PS: you're not qualified to clean her boots.
ucsquare:

1 Like

Re: Asisat Oshoala Shows Off Her Daughter (Photo) by Akabuking: 6:51pm On Feb 20, 2019
lonelydora:
Most times, these type of single mothers are always successful because they learnt from their mistake, and want to prove to people they are not as dumb as they think.

If the world reject you, don't reject yourself. You have talent....showcase it.

Nice one girl.
for your mind na, you dey talk sense Abi?

Re: Asisat Oshoala Shows Off Her Daughter (Photo) by aanuoluwami14(f): 6:52pm On Feb 20, 2019
lonelydora:
Most times, these type of single mothers are always successful because they learnt from their mistake, and want to prove to people they are not as dumb as they think.

Nice one girl.

True talk

1 Like

Re: Asisat Oshoala Shows Off Her Daughter (Photo) by SaturnNick(m): 6:55pm On Feb 20, 2019
lonelydora:

Nice one girl.
You just spake my mind. This I have observed from experiene. These type of women are most times courageous and independent.

2 Likes

Re: Asisat Oshoala Shows Off Her Daughter (Photo) by pjsmart(m): 6:55pm On Feb 20, 2019
lomprico:
shocked shocked shocked

She don born?

CALCULATOR! see as u busy dey calculate another person life, if they ask you now how is ur salary divided by 3, u no know. weldone o

2 Likes

Re: Asisat Oshoala Shows Off Her Daughter (Photo) by yetunsbay(m): 6:56pm On Feb 20, 2019
Bloggers no sabi sarcasm at all

1 Like

Re: Asisat Oshoala Shows Off Her Daughter (Photo) by AnalQueenluci: 6:58pm On Feb 20, 2019
after dey wl say she is 22yrs
Re: Asisat Oshoala Shows Off Her Daughter (Photo) by Icon79(m): 6:58pm On Feb 20, 2019
I don't think it's her baby. I think she was just tryna pull their legs.

O pari

satowind:
How is this news. Sha this proves she is not 24 period

1 Like

Re: Asisat Oshoala Shows Off Her Daughter (Photo) by tomtos88(m): 7:05pm On Feb 20, 2019
yunnyp:
IT'S HER JNR SISTER

Na only get sense, nairalander are so dumb

2 Likes

Re: Asisat Oshoala Shows Off Her Daughter (Photo) by kolexy(m): 7:08pm On Feb 20, 2019
yunnyp:
IT'S HER JNR SISTER

God bless you. I tire for these youths.

1 Like

Re: Asisat Oshoala Shows Off Her Daughter (Photo) by gizmoh27(m): 7:21pm On Feb 20, 2019
D first pic is says she is a virgin so dats nt her daughter.....she might b her sis or cousin
Re: Asisat Oshoala Shows Off Her Daughter (Photo) by PapaAdanna: 7:24pm On Feb 20, 2019
So this gal don born dis big gal... Afonja dem sef

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Anthony Joshua Beats Wladimir Klitschko: WBA Heavyweight Fight / Sadio Mane's Phone With Cracked Screen Shocks Fans (Photos) / Madagascar Vs Nigeria: AFCON 2019 (2 - 0) Full Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.