Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,949 members, 7,817,789 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:41 PM

Asisat Oshoala Shows Off Her Daughter (Photo) - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Asisat Oshoala Shows Off Her Daughter (Photo) (106560 Views)

Asisat Oshoala Shows Off Liga Trophy / Asisat Oshoala Shows Her Shoe Closet And Iphone / Asisat Oshoala Shows Off Her Awards To Mark Her 24th Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Asisat Oshoala Shows Off Her Daughter (Photo) by tfash96(m): 7:25pm On Feb 20, 2019
Earthquake2:
When she born dis wan? shocked shocked shocked

Re: Asisat Oshoala Shows Off Her Daughter (Photo) by tfash96(m): 7:31pm On Feb 20, 2019
Eroms4life17:
That child is not her daughter! Take it from me
with little that u have u are still expecting people to take from u..U will just be reduced 2 nothing..What will be ur gain?

Re: Asisat Oshoala Shows Off Her Daughter (Photo) by tfash96(m): 7:36pm On Feb 20, 2019
This 1 she dey wear STAR BOY top yi hope no be wizkid dey straf am..If u get babe n wizkid video full her phone u ghast watch out bro.Wizkid na pest 2 girls

Re: Asisat Oshoala Shows Off Her Daughter (Photo) by lomprico(m): 7:37pm On Feb 20, 2019
pjsmart:

CALCULATOR! see as u busy dey calculate another person life, if they ask you now how is ur salary divided by 3, u no know. weldone o

Kindly fuçkoff!
Re: Asisat Oshoala Shows Off Her Daughter (Photo) by retake89(m): 8:08pm On Feb 20, 2019
ucsquare:
so dis one was once an olosho sef..awon eyan cardi-b

Brostitute, you follow her do olosho work bah. Your mouth just Dey leak like tap water
Re: Asisat Oshoala Shows Off Her Daughter (Photo) by miraclear: 8:15pm On Feb 20, 2019
The message of the story is NEVER EVER GIVE UP YOUR DREAM in live ...................if you know you know.
Re: Asisat Oshoala Shows Off Her Daughter (Photo) by SURElee(f): 8:16pm On Feb 20, 2019
ucsquare:

Hahahaha ur mouth no go kill u o!
Re: Asisat Oshoala Shows Off Her Daughter (Photo) by Kagawa10: 8:16pm On Feb 20, 2019
meobizy:
Nigerians are very useless people.
Why will she call her younger sister daughter?
Make una use head sometimes.
That woman was a ‘victim’ of child pregnancy.
It’s probably why she swings the other way: keeping away from men will discourage a repeat performance.

She didn't claim to be victim of child pregnancy. It was the blogger that wrote that. there's no way that big girl is her child. The fact that she said that girl is her "first" daughter means there are others she also claims as her children.
Re: Asisat Oshoala Shows Off Her Daughter (Photo) by TheStarsAlign: 8:25pm On Feb 20, 2019
I'm glad you made it
Re: Asisat Oshoala Shows Off Her Daughter (Photo) by LegalOpinion: 8:27pm On Feb 20, 2019
ucsquare:

Nairaland!!!!! Chai
Re: Asisat Oshoala Shows Off Her Daughter (Photo) by Nobody: 8:56pm On Feb 20, 2019
100% confident that she's her kid sister
Re: Asisat Oshoala Shows Off Her Daughter (Photo) by Dollabiz: 8:58pm On Feb 20, 2019
oh my.God she has been.fuckinnnggg i.thought..she.is a.virgin.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Asisat Oshoala Shows Off Her Daughter (Photo) by pooozeee(m): 9:01pm On Feb 20, 2019
lomprico:
shocked shocked shocked

She don born?

Azizat is 24, that girl looks 9/10 yrs old. That means she gave birth as a 14/15 yrs old.

Jesus
Girls of nowadays can f u c k anything from tender age
Re: Asisat Oshoala Shows Off Her Daughter (Photo) by breakeven: 9:07pm On Feb 20, 2019
satowind:
How is this news. Sha this proves she is not 24 period
Go tell Barcelona. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Asisat Oshoala Shows Off Her Daughter (Photo) by zealousayo(m): 9:08pm On Feb 20, 2019
My elder sister always regards herself as my small Mum...She might not be the girl's biological mother.
Re: Asisat Oshoala Shows Off Her Daughter (Photo) by victvames(m): 9:14pm On Feb 20, 2019
She's been f√cking?? Who f√cked her

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Asisat Oshoala Shows Off Her Daughter (Photo) by Nobody: 9:22pm On Feb 20, 2019
waw like seriously.
Re: Asisat Oshoala Shows Off Her Daughter (Photo) by seguun(m): 9:35pm On Feb 20, 2019
lomprico:
shocked shocked shocked

She don born?

Azizat is 24, that girl looks 9/10 yrs old. That means she gave birth as a 14/15 yrs old.

Her football age is 24...
Re: Asisat Oshoala Shows Off Her Daughter (Photo) by Nigerfine2: 9:41pm On Feb 20, 2019
Always remember not everyone interprets English very well.
Re: Asisat Oshoala Shows Off Her Daughter (Photo) by mechanics(m): 10:01pm On Feb 20, 2019
It means her age is not correct.
Re: Asisat Oshoala Shows Off Her Daughter (Photo) by tonididdy(m): 10:06pm On Feb 20, 2019
My first daughter... Sounds like she has another kid(s)
Re: Asisat Oshoala Shows Off Her Daughter (Photo) by amodu(m): 10:12pm On Feb 20, 2019
Saheed9:
Might be her kid sister, u guys didn't get the sarcasm

You're spot on

Not a matter of might be, it is her kid sister
Re: Asisat Oshoala Shows Off Her Daughter (Photo) by SheikhMuniru(m): 11:56pm On Feb 20, 2019
SHE BORN THAT GIRL FOR ONE SMOKER GUY LIVING AT IGBEHIN AREA IN ABEOKUTA OGUN STATE
Re: Asisat Oshoala Shows Off Her Daughter (Photo) by stieyven(m): 12:23am On Feb 21, 2019
maberry:

You could be anything online, but you choose to be ill mannered & foolish
He who calls his brother a fool shall be in danger of hell. Matthew 5 :22
Re: Asisat Oshoala Shows Off Her Daughter (Photo) by tsinzu: 12:42am On Feb 21, 2019
So she don born shocked
Re: Asisat Oshoala Shows Off Her Daughter (Photo) by tsinzu: 12:43am On Feb 21, 2019
lomprico:
shocked shocked shocked

She don born?

That 24 is football age, she fit don pass thirty years sef
Re: Asisat Oshoala Shows Off Her Daughter (Photo) by DerideGull(m): 1:35pm On Feb 21, 2019
meobizy:
Nigerians are very useless people.
Why will she call her younger sister daughter?
Make una use head sometimes.
That woman was a ‘victim’ of child pregnancy.
It’s probably why she swings the other way: keeping away from men will discourage a repeat performance.

Are you serious? Do you mean she is a team rainbow? By the way, the younger girl is really pretty.
Re: Asisat Oshoala Shows Off Her Daughter (Photo) by meobizy(f): 1:38pm On Feb 21, 2019
DerideGull:

Are you serious? Do you mean she is a team rainbow?
Na so I hear o.
I don’t know how true it is.
With the amount of leles in the Nigerian female team I believe she is no different.
Couple that with her boyish dressing and man-bashing social media statements.
Re: Asisat Oshoala Shows Off Her Daughter (Photo) by SpeediTrix(m): 12:54am On Feb 22, 2019
OgaGist:
GistMore.com

Super Falcons attacker, Asisat Oshoala who now proudly plies her trade in Barcelona Spain shocked quite a number of her fans on social media when she revealed a full grown girl as her daughter.

Asisat is 24 years of age and this has led to various speculations that the footballer was a victim of Child pregnancy before finding her foot in football.

See more photos here - http://gistmore.com/nigerian-football-star-asisat-oshoala-shows-off-her-grown-up-daughter-pics

Too bad many cannot reason that this may not be daughter by birth.
Re: Asisat Oshoala Shows Off Her Daughter (Photo) by bigiyaro(m): 10:41am On Feb 22, 2019
lonelydora:
Most times, these type of single mothers are always successful because they learnt from their mistake, and want to prove to people they are not as dumb as they think.

If the world reject you, don't reject yourself. You have talent....showcase it.

Nice one girl.
Nice what? the sexual molestation or what?
Re: Asisat Oshoala Shows Off Her Daughter (Photo) by DelphiOracle(m): 12:43pm On Feb 22, 2019
Heyyyy this one shock me o

Wait o. Her daughter in wat sense.
Definitely not biological I doubt

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Anthony Joshua Beats Wladimir Klitschko: WBA Heavyweight Fight / Sadio Mane's Phone With Cracked Screen Shocks Fans (Photos) / Nigeria Vs Australia: Women's World Cup (0 - 2) On 13th June 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.