Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,405 members, 7,812,194 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:53 AM

PDP Stakehodres Town Hall Meeting In Kaduna Today - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Stakehodres Town Hall Meeting In Kaduna Today (33013 Views)

Kwankwaso Massive Rally In Kaduna Today(photos) / Pictures Of The Peugeot Plant President Buhari Will Commission In Kaduna Today / "See How Saraki Mesmerized And Atikulated Kaduna Today" - Dele Momodu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Stakehodres Town Hall Meeting In Kaduna Today by zaFuhrer(m): 5:21pm On Feb 20, 2019
They all look smart, intelligent, focused, motivated not like the apc zombies.
Re: PDP Stakehodres Town Hall Meeting In Kaduna Today by Kheemjoel(m): 5:25pm On Feb 20, 2019
madridguy:
Fruitless meeting cheesy somebody should tell the established thief from kameroun to stop wasting his time and energy, we Nigerians are with Baba Buhari.
..... Mumu
Re: PDP Stakehodres Town Hall Meeting In Kaduna Today by FRESHGIST247: 5:30pm On Feb 20, 2019
Nigeria currently leads as the top economy on the continent with a 1.9 per cent increase.

Nigeria has the biggest economy in Africa according to PwC Nigeria has the biggest economy in Africa according to PwC

PricewaterhouseCoopers has revealed the seven biggest economies in Africa right now.

The firm's report, ‘Nigeria Economic Outlook - Top 10 themes for 2019,’ was released on February 18, 2019.

According to the data provided by the professional services firm, Nigeria has the biggest economy on the continent, followed by Egypt and South Africa.

Here are the 7 biggest economies in Africa right now, ranked in descending order of wealth:

Nigeria

Nigeria comes in at number one with a GDP of $1.121 trillion. Manufacturing, financial, service, communications, technology, entertainment, agriculture and oil sectors all contribute to the country's economy.

More money is coming into the Nigerian economy More money is coming into the Nigerian economy More money is coming into the Nigerian economy
Egypt

GDP - $1.13 trillion. Sectors like tourism, gas, telecom and construction play major roles in Egypt's economy. The World Bank (WB) predicts that the country's economy will increase by 5.7% in 2019.

ALSO READ: Here is a list of the 10 biggest African economies in 2018

South Africa

GDP - $765.5 billion. Tourism is a major revenue generating industry.

PwC's Nigeria Economic Outlook - Top 10 themes for 2019 PwC's Nigeria Economic Outlook - Top 10 themes for 2019 PwC's Nigeria Economic Outlook - Top 10 themes for 2019
Algeria

GDP -$630.5 billion. The non-hydrocarbon sector (petroleum and natural gas) is the major contributor to the country’s economy.

Ethiopia

GDP -$199.3 billion. The services and agriculture sectors contribute heavily to the country's economy.

Angola

GDP - $197.9 billion. The country's economy relies heavily on the oil sector in addition to the manufacturing, agricultural, transport and fisheries sectors.

Angolan 500 Kwanza note Angolan 500 Kwanza note Angolan 500 Kwanza note
Still, Focus Economics, a major provider of economic analysis and forecasts for 130 countries, predicts a 1.3% increase in 2019.

Kenya

Last on the list is Kenya with a GDP of $163.3 billion. Major industries include financial, agriculture, tourism, mining and minerals.

https://www.pulse.ng/bi/finance/here-are-the-7-biggest-economies-in-africa-right-now/8njsqgb
(Quote) (Report) 33 Likes (Like) 6 Shares (Share) smiley

Re: PDP Stakehodres Town Hall Meeting In Kaduna Today by Kuginzi: 5:39pm On Feb 20, 2019
DMerciful:
Atiku please ensure your security is adequate! Only death can stop you now so make sure your security is top notch.

Welcome my incoming President!
Pls quote my words today and I will remind u on Sunday. "Atiku is a looser".
The only place Atiku can be president is Biafra land. Only God knows the extent of corruption in Biafra people's blood. They always support anything abnormal
Re: PDP Stakehodres Town Hall Meeting In Kaduna Today by DMerciful(m): 5:53pm On Feb 20, 2019
Can you swear with you life that Tinubu is not corrupt? Can you also swear with your life that Bubu is not corrupt? When you do this I'll take you serious
Kuginzi:

Pls quote my words today and I will remind u on Sunday. "Atiku is a looser".
The only place Atiku can be president is Biafra land. Only God knows the extent of corruption in Biafra people's blood. They always support anything abnormal

1 Like

Re: PDP Stakehodres Town Hall Meeting In Kaduna Today by Ecceking(m): 6:17pm On Feb 20, 2019
Braze9:
When the right man with people's party(PDP) is incharge, development flows seamlessly cool...

Atiku is coming kiss
you're there brother

1 Like

Re: PDP Stakehodres Town Hall Meeting In Kaduna Today by AnanseK(m): 6:25pm On Feb 20, 2019
yomi961:
if it is fruitless as you claim, why are you having sleepless nights over atiku? You go from thread to thread mastubating allover just to deceive the gullible. I have just been granted 1week leave, I will be travelin just to vote atiku and guess what that is your next president. Take it or leave it. Saturday go judge

We know Atiku. You are just a learner

Re: PDP Stakehodres Town Hall Meeting In Kaduna Today by AnanseK(m): 6:28pm On Feb 20, 2019
Buhari vs the sellers of Nigeria

Re: PDP Stakehodres Town Hall Meeting In Kaduna Today by Gandollaar(f): 8:03pm On Feb 20, 2019
madridguy:
Fruitless meeting cheesy somebody should tell the established thief from kameroun to stop wasting his time and energy, we Nigerians are with Baba Buhari.
You and only 55 NIGERIANS as at time of going to press
Re: PDP Stakehodres Town Hall Meeting In Kaduna Today by ASY007(m): 8:39pm On Feb 20, 2019
DMerciful:
Atiku please ensure your security is adequate! Only death can stop you now so make sure your security is top notch.

Welcome my incoming President!
thanks for the support...
Re: PDP Stakehodres Town Hall Meeting In Kaduna Today by senatordave1(m): 11:27pm On Feb 20, 2019
Gandollaar:
You and only 55 NIGERIANS as at time of going to press
I have decided to follow buhari
I have decided to follow baba
No turning back,no turning back
Re: PDP Stakehodres Town Hall Meeting In Kaduna Today by senatordave1(m): 11:29pm On Feb 20, 2019
zaFuhrer:
They all look smart, intelligent, focused, motivated not like the apc zombies.
Like melaye?

1 Like

Re: PDP Stakehodres Town Hall Meeting In Kaduna Today by showafrica(m): 1:28am On Feb 21, 2019
Laple0541:
THEY LOOK DEFEATED in the first pic

They were praying, only dogara and the other man are Christians. Atiku and others are moslems
Re: PDP Stakehodres Town Hall Meeting In Kaduna Today by Gandollaar(f): 5:19am On Feb 21, 2019
senatordave1:

I have decided to follow baba
No turning back,no turning back
See you in abyss then.
Re: PDP Stakehodres Town Hall Meeting In Kaduna Today by ajericho(m): 6:54am On Feb 21, 2019
Kennydoc:

Oga, shut it!
The railway revolution was started by PDP government. Obasanjo was the first to repair the narrow gauge between Lagos and Kano and PH to (I think) Makurdi or beyond. Jonathan signed and constructed Abuja to Kaduna standard gauge. The tracks had been fully laid before Buhari took over. All FG counterpart funding were fully paid before Buhari took over. Same for Abuja metro rail. All Buhari has done is to construct Lagos to Ibadan standard gauge (and it's even only the Lagos to Abeokuta portion that is ready now). Let me also remind you that PDP government signed that contract.
Every government has been constructing roads, so no big deal. Jonathan for example dualised and repaired Abuja to Lokoja and Ore to Benin expressways respectively.
started on paper and money spent without laying a single stone,oga
Re: PDP Stakehodres Town Hall Meeting In Kaduna Today by CoolAmbience(m): 1:06pm On Feb 21, 2019
henrysam:

Those PDP you are referring to are now in APC they constitute about 80%.
I can see you are in sifia pains

Bloody lie...Buhari is the head of government and that counts for so much.

Our infrastructures are now looking up.

Better go and find something to do...the era of money sharing is over.
Re: PDP Stakehodres Town Hall Meeting In Kaduna Today by CoolAmbience(m): 1:08pm On Feb 21, 2019
Echo50:

We know when we see them.
pls tell ur man Buhari to fight corruption very well with the help of tinubu, amaechi and lai Muhammed.

What did Jonathan find with Tinubu when he dragged him to the CCT?

You think it's enough to just wake up and call anyone you don't like corrupt?
Re: PDP Stakehodres Town Hall Meeting In Kaduna Today by CoolAmbience(m): 1:15pm On Feb 21, 2019
Benosky1:

And 4 years of APC is worst than PDP 16 years so who's better?

You can think whatever you like but smart and sane Nigerians are leveraging on the good policies of this administration to grow their businesses.

Anchor Borrower's Scheme, Energizing Economies Initiative, Presidential Fertilizer Initiative, Agric / SME fund etc.

Stay there and wait for money to be shared...

Would have offered to show you direction that will change your life forever but that will only amount to a waste information and resources with you current mentality.

I wish you continued happy wailing!
Re: PDP Stakehodres Town Hall Meeting In Kaduna Today by weownthewest: 1:30pm On Feb 21, 2019
DonFreshmoney:
Please Atiku must do a town hall meeting in Kano or sokoto tomorrow.. The NW must be divided
Re: PDP Stakehodres Town Hall Meeting In Kaduna Today by chozzy: 7:42pm On Feb 22, 2019
Echo50:
fragment of Atiku is better than whole of buhari. OUR PRESIDENT I HAIL YOU

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

APC To Lai Mohammed: Submit To Your Governor, It Is Not Business As Usual / Jide Sanwoolu For Lagos Governor, Tinubu’s Group Backs Him Against Ambode / Game Over For Governor M.A Abubakar In Bauchi - By Turaki Hassan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.