Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,694 members, 7,955,628 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 11:14 AM

Missing Person, Ajayi Osonameh Precious, Please Help - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Missing Person, Ajayi Osonameh Precious, Please Help (59138 Views)

Police Arrest Olamide Precious Ajayi For Blackmailing Her Sugar-Daddy In Ondo / I Rape Housewives, Maids During Operation ― Adeniyi Ajayi / Ilekura Samson Ajayi Is Soldier Who Killed Joseph Pessu In Warri, Delta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Missing Person, Ajayi Osonameh Precious, Please Help by darlenese(f): 6:35pm On Feb 20, 2019
she has gone to Italy.

check Italy , pray, fast, check Italy again
Re: Missing Person, Ajayi Osonameh Precious, Please Help by feeloscar(m): 6:36pm On Feb 20, 2019
We pray she is found in one piece. I just feel she has travelled to Italy.
Re: Missing Person, Ajayi Osonameh Precious, Please Help by Mrkumareze(m): 6:36pm On Feb 20, 2019
Search all cities in Malaysia, Italy and Dubai. She's must be hustling for her madam
Re: Missing Person, Ajayi Osonameh Precious, Please Help by GiZcorp: 6:37pm On Feb 20, 2019
Amen oooo
Re: Missing Person, Ajayi Osonameh Precious, Please Help by Shugargal(f): 6:37pm On Feb 20, 2019
Did I just see one year ago? dam it has taken too long na, they should try and relate with security personnels so they link them to network providers to enable them run checks on her numbers. I believe they must have done this before now.
Re: Missing Person, Ajayi Osonameh Precious, Please Help by Centcanada: 6:38pm On Feb 20, 2019
If the missing insist, ask Yahoo boys associations her where about then. Thank you!
Re: Missing Person, Ajayi Osonameh Precious, Please Help by Viergeachar: 6:38pm On Feb 20, 2019
Kenzico:
cry

May she be found in Jesus name

Amen
Re: Missing Person, Ajayi Osonameh Precious, Please Help by Eroms4life17(m): 6:38pm On Feb 20, 2019
you sure say this one never go Libya?
Re: Missing Person, Ajayi Osonameh Precious, Please Help by Nonso234: 6:40pm On Feb 20, 2019
She too find too missing oh.God help de find her
Re: Missing Person, Ajayi Osonameh Precious, Please Help by Sixaxis: 6:42pm On Feb 20, 2019
theapeman4:
afonja head cutters is now located in benin

Nice word play..�

1 Like

Re: Missing Person, Ajayi Osonameh Precious, Please Help by toprealman: 6:43pm On Feb 20, 2019
Check Italian Embassy
Re: Missing Person, Ajayi Osonameh Precious, Please Help by Nobody: 6:43pm On Feb 20, 2019
I pray they find her alive, but my mind is thinking Italy.
Re: Missing Person, Ajayi Osonameh Precious, Please Help by SaturnNick(m): 6:43pm On Feb 20, 2019
About a year ago...? The story does'nt add up
Re: Missing Person, Ajayi Osonameh Precious, Please Help by Martinez39(m): 6:44pm On Feb 20, 2019
satowind:
2 benzimeter
I saw her in a Nigerian Benz factory. I asked what she was doing there and I was told that she was their raw material for manufacturing Benz na so I ja commot before I turn raw material.
Re: Missing Person, Ajayi Osonameh Precious, Please Help by Nickymezor(f): 6:45pm On Feb 20, 2019
Hmmm
Re: Missing Person, Ajayi Osonameh Precious, Please Help by mozel247: 6:46pm On Feb 20, 2019
wakabobo:
The young lady in the photo is missing, she was last seen at Benin city about a year ago. All effort to locate her whereabouts by the family has proved abortive. The general public is please advised to call her parents via the phone numbers below if found. Thank You

Name : Ajayi Osonameh Precious
Place last seen: Benin
State of origin: Edo

This is my village name. Hmmm. May God help d family. A year is no beans
Re: Missing Person, Ajayi Osonameh Precious, Please Help by Jesuslvzme(m): 6:46pm On Feb 20, 2019
may she return safe ooo
Re: Missing Person, Ajayi Osonameh Precious, Please Help by Nobody: 6:47pm On Feb 20, 2019
Contact here Boyfriend
Re: Missing Person, Ajayi Osonameh Precious, Please Help by pooozeee(m): 6:48pm On Feb 20, 2019
Check the house if her panties are not missen
Contact her boy friend and ask if he has seen her.
Re: Missing Person, Ajayi Osonameh Precious, Please Help by Bintuenyo: 7:01pm On Feb 20, 2019
23?
Re: Missing Person, Ajayi Osonameh Precious, Please Help by wonukwuru(m): 7:03pm On Feb 20, 2019
I searched her in the Facebook with the name given. I found Ajayi Osonameh Blessing. She made a post on facebook on 27th January 2019. How come they are saying that she has been missing for over 1year now? If that is her full names, then she is not missing. She must have gone to somewhere to cool off
Re: Missing Person, Ajayi Osonameh Precious, Please Help by Ethopiabossly2(m): 7:05pm On Feb 20, 2019
wakabobo:
The young lady in the photo is missing, she was last seen at Benin city about a year ago. All effort to locate her whereabouts by the family has proved abortive. The general public is please advised to call her parents via the phone numbers below if found. Thank You

State of origin: Edo

May she be found

Check my signature to migrate to canada

Re: Missing Person, Ajayi Osonameh Precious, Please Help by mozel247: 7:05pm On Feb 20, 2019
darlenese:
she has gone to Italy.

check Italy , pray, fast, check Italy again

The way u guys equate edo. Sad reading all this comment. This girl is from akoko edo. Ososo to be precised. How do I know..? That is my village name. Probably from a poor home to allow the parent publicised it in time. Pls let's say things with respect. If u can't wish her well. Just read and pass.
Re: Missing Person, Ajayi Osonameh Precious, Please Help by NewCaliYork: 7:10pm On Feb 20, 2019
wonukwuru:
I searched her in the Facebook with the name given. I found Ajayi Osonameh Blessing. She made a post on facebook on 27th January 2019. How come they are saying that she has been missing for over 1year now? If that is her full names, then she is not missing. She must have gone to somewhere to cool off

Did her photo posted here tally with that you found on Facebook?
Re: Missing Person, Ajayi Osonameh Precious, Please Help by harry2sexy(m): 7:13pm On Feb 20, 2019
Check her badoo account or her instagram account,probably she is the "hookup only" kinda chic
Re: Missing Person, Ajayi Osonameh Precious, Please Help by ghettochild4u(m): 7:18pm On Feb 20, 2019
She don go Italy or Libya ooo
Re: Missing Person, Ajayi Osonameh Precious, Please Help by norriswood(m): 7:20pm On Feb 20, 2019
wakabobo:

State of origin: Edo...they should check...Libya..Italy..

Re: Missing Person, Ajayi Osonameh Precious, Please Help by IjebuWarrior: 7:27pm On Feb 20, 2019
theapeman4:
afonja head cutters is now located in benin

Oloriburuku Okoro! angry
Re: Missing Person, Ajayi Osonameh Precious, Please Help by pascalbenz: 7:36pm On Feb 20, 2019
Abi she don enter ITALY ?
Re: Missing Person, Ajayi Osonameh Precious, Please Help by NairaMaster1(m): 7:39pm On Feb 20, 2019
lasthero:
They should check all her boyfriends and besties house one after the other.

An edo girl for that matter.

She probably went on a "dickation"

Don't mind them.
Re: Missing Person, Ajayi Osonameh Precious, Please Help by pharoahs(m): 7:40pm On Feb 20, 2019
lasthero:
They should check all her boyfriends and besties house one after the other.

An edo girl for that matter.

She probably went on a "dickation"

An ediot on front page

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

EFCC Arrests 22 Yahoo Boys In Owerri / KingTblakHOC Remanded In Prison For Recording Sex Movie Inside Osun Grove / One Of The Offa Banks Robbers Identified As A Dismissed Police Officer (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.