Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,984 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:57 AM

Video Capturing From Digital Camera To Computer - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Video Capturing From Digital Camera To Computer (896 Views)

Please Advice On The Best Camera To Buy 100-180k / Which Camera To Buy From Jumia. / Hello, Please I Need A Good Camera To Shoot A Prank Video. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Video Capturing From Digital Camera To Computer by Nobody: 4:42pm On Feb 20, 2019
Do you know you can capture your church activities or any event covered from your digital camera straight to your Computer and upload direct to your youtube page or storage location??
With the help of various devices such like hdmi capture card, av capture e.t.c you will capture full hd video

Re: Video Capturing From Digital Camera To Computer by Bigajeff(m): 8:32pm On Feb 20, 2019
Yes, I'm an expert in Internettv setup and livestreaming, I used it for video quality delivery. I can help you set up internet TV, live streaming on your website, YouTube, Facebook etc My encoder software is one of the best as it allow you to use your own logo and even block logos if you are picking streaming source from TV, you can scroll info and many more New capture box for a client just arrived from jumia. My setting up fee is pocket friendly. Talk to us Livetv.ng 08135586088

1 Share

Re: Video Capturing From Digital Camera To Computer by BusinessMogul12(m): 10:26am On Mar 27, 2019
how much please

(1) (Reply)

Which Video Editing Software Is Best For Amateurs? / LOGO Design Promo!!! Limited Offer Hurry!!!... / Pencil Drawing By Charles Osaro

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.