Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,942 members, 7,952,794 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 01:10 AM

Which Camera To Buy From Jumia. - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Which Camera To Buy From Jumia. (1091 Views)

Which Camera Will You Recommend I Get As A Beginner Photographer / Which Camera Can I Use For Studio Photoshoots And Portrait/wedding Photos? / Help! I Need A Suggestion On Which Camera To Get (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Camera To Buy From Jumia. by Firstnebo: 11:45am On Oct 30, 2019
It is easier to research what phone to buy than to determine what camera to buy, especially if you are not in the business of photography.

Please Nairalanders, help me identify which camera I should buy from Jumia under 20,000 naira.

I will be in Lagos next week, so if I rather get it in Lagos shopping mall, help me identify it please.
Re: Which Camera To Buy From Jumia. by Collinsade369(m): 2:58pm On Oct 30, 2019
What kind of camera do you have in mind Canon Or Nikon? grin
Re: Which Camera To Buy From Jumia. by Lilusm: 5:32pm On Oct 30, 2019
I choose a camera for video filming. Which model can you recommend? My budget is 400 dollars. I watched the cameras in this article. What about these options? Can I get such a clear frame as in the photo above?

1 Like

Re: Which Camera To Buy From Jumia. by Firstnebo: 9:22pm On Oct 30, 2019
Collinsade369:
What kind of camera do you have in mind Canon Or Nikon? grin

Any of them. Something that is nice enough
Re: Which Camera To Buy From Jumia. by IAmSkinny: 9:58pm On Oct 30, 2019
As good as new NIKON D3200 with Nikkor 35mm f1.8 prime lens for sale. . Asking price is 130k .

Re: Which Camera To Buy From Jumia. by Collinsade369(m): 11:07pm On Oct 30, 2019
@ OP the issue is the budget (The 20,000 Naira)
But you may get a semi-pro canon or Nikon for that amount cool
Re: Which Camera To Buy From Jumia. by Firstnebo: 12:18am On Oct 31, 2019
Collinsade369:
@ OP the issue is the budget (The 20,000 Naira)
But you may get a semi-pro canon or Nikon for that amount cool

Yes please. I can do with the semi pro for now. Give me suggestions

(1) (Reply)

One Tip That'll Significantly Improve Your Color Grading In Photoshop [video] / Do You Nigerians Have Been Using The Red One To Its Fullest Maximum. / The Use Of Replimethods

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.