Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,630 members, 7,813,087 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:46 AM

PICS: Benue APC Guber Candidate & Campaign Coordinator For Tinubu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PICS: Benue APC Guber Candidate & Campaign Coordinator For Tinubu (1597 Views)

Kelvin Ibinabo Beaten For Refusing To Sing APC Candidate Campaign Song In Ebonyi / Tinubu 'Sacks' Sen Binani As Campaign Coordinator For Adamawa After She Resigned / Kwara Police Confirm Gunmen Attacks On APC Senatorial Candidate Campaign Train (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PICS: Benue APC Guber Candidate & Campaign Coordinator For Tinubu by Vixlot: 6:57pm On Oct 31, 2022
PICS: Benue APC Guber Candidate & Campaign Coordinator for Tinubu on campaign trail today. Composed New Song for Bola Tinubu

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SnLFm5-szkk

1 Like

Re: PICS: Benue APC Guber Candidate & Campaign Coordinator For Tinubu by Vixlot: 6:57pm On Oct 31, 2022
Structure speaking

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: PICS: Benue APC Guber Candidate & Campaign Coordinator For Tinubu by Moh247: 6:58pm On Oct 31, 2022
Massive

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: PICS: Benue APC Guber Candidate & Campaign Coordinator For Tinubu by Nobody: 6:58pm On Oct 31, 2022
2023 election will determine how we will enjoy or suffer in the next 4 yeears. I have not allowed my religion or tribe to control because I have a family and know what it takes to survive in Nigeria. What type of Nigeria do you dream of and how you intend to achieve it? Millions have died and others kidnapped and millions maimed and I don't want it to continue to happen because I don't know whose turn it will be tomorrow.
I am not satisfied with people saying Tinubu. I think they're not normal and need urgent mental help. How can a reasonable person support Tinubu?
Are you supporting him because he is old, sick and dying and anyone deadman can be Nigeria's president?
Are you supporting him because he is a popular drug peddler and we are a drug peddling nation?
Or because he can steal money in bullion vans and keep or raise the trend of corruption?
Or simply because he is your tribe or he belongs to your religion and it doesn't bother if we die voting your tribe?
Are you supporting him out of love for Nigeria or for your hate for Nigeria?
Most importantly, how do you think Tinubu will win when he has already lost most Christian votes? And pressed hugely north and south?
What will give him an edge when Atiku and Kwankwaso are in the north sharing Muslim votes? Where do you think Tinubu will get his votes? Can we be reasonable for once?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PICS: Benue APC Guber Candidate & Campaign Coordinator For Tinubu by PrinceOfLagos: 7:01pm On Oct 31, 2022
Vixlot:
Structure speaking

Which useless structure is speaking ? Structure abi rented structure?

So you mean that Benue people will support Tinubu and his satanic APC after the many wickedness and death meted against the people by Fulani herdsmen and Islamic bandits?

Benue people are wise and to them right about now is to collect Tinubu money, chop clean mouth and thumb print massively for the next President of Nigeria, Peter Gregory Obi, the peoples choice .

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: PICS: Benue APC Guber Candidate & Campaign Coordinator For Tinubu by OnlyJust: 7:03pm On Oct 31, 2022
Seen
Re: PICS: Benue APC Guber Candidate & Campaign Coordinator For Tinubu by duro4chang(m): 7:06pm On Oct 31, 2022
I love Tinubu . The incoming president. When wailers hear his name they begin to shake in fear.

7 Likes

Re: PICS: Benue APC Guber Candidate & Campaign Coordinator For Tinubu by pinkPUSSY(f): 7:07pm On Oct 31, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

So you mean that Benue people will support Tinubu and his satanic APC after the many wickedness and death meted against the people by Fulani herdsmen and Islamic bandits?

Benue people are wise and to them right about now is to collect Tinubu, chop clean mouth and thumb print massively for the next President of Nigeria, Peter Gregory Obi, the peoples choice .

Urchings love deceiving themselves.. grin grin

Father Alias is the APC gov candidate in Benue and Bunue people are likely to vote for him..

Same thing with some of us in our different southern states..

Some of us will vote both Labour party, PDP, APGA and APC depending on how good a candidate of the aforementioned political parties provided..

If APC had presented Osibanjo as their candidate, then his chances would be very high in Benue, but with Tinubu the chances is zero trust me..

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: PICS: Benue APC Guber Candidate & Campaign Coordinator For Tinubu by derecho(m): 7:08pm On Oct 31, 2022
You'll never see a video... Never

I wonder who they think they'd deceive with these photoshopped pix.
Re: PICS: Benue APC Guber Candidate & Campaign Coordinator For Tinubu by PrinceOfLagos: 7:11pm On Oct 31, 2022
derecho:
That's to tell us it's all lies

No Benue man will support Tinubu and his satanic APC

Never

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PICS: Benue APC Guber Candidate & Campaign Coordinator For Tinubu by lhordspy: 7:27pm On Oct 31, 2022
sanusideunifier:
2023 election will determine how we will enjoy or suffer in the next 4 yeears. I have not allowed my religion or tribe to control because I have a family and know what it takes to survive in Nigeria. What type of Nigeria do you dream of and how you intend to achieve it? Millions have died and others kidnapped and millions maimed and I don't want it to continue to happen because I don't know whose turn it will be tomorrow.
I am not satisfied with people saying Tinubu. I think they're not normal and need urgent mental help. How can a reasonable person support Tinubu?
Are you supporting him because he is old, sick and dying and anyone deadman can be Nigeria's president?
Are you supporting him because he is a popular drug peddler and we are a drug peddling nation?
Or because he can steal money in bullion vans and keep or raise the trend of corruption?
Or simply because he is your tribe or he belongs to your religion and it doesn't bother if we die voting your tribe?
Most importantly, how do you think Tinubu will win when he has already lost most Christian votes? And pressed hugely north and south?
What will give him an edge when Atiku and Kwankwaso are in the north sharing Muslim votes?
Where do you think Tinubu will get his votes? Can we be reasonable for once?

Uncle sir, you know all these things you stated in bolded. So why are you still pained? Why are you still asking us where he will get his votes?

Why are you still pressing us to change our mind. Why dont you go ahead and vote your candidate, that will win every region and leave us alone.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: PICS: Benue APC Guber Candidate & Campaign Coordinator For Tinubu by BATified2023: 8:14pm On Oct 31, 2022
pinkPUSSY:

Father Alias is the APC gov candidate in Benue and Bunue people are likely to vote for him..

Some of us will vote both Labour party, PDP, APGA and APC depending on how good a candidate of the aforementioned political parties provided..

If APC had presented Osibanjo as their candidate, then his chances would be very high in Benue, but with Tinubu the chances is zero trust me..
it is only igbos that will tell their opponent how to fight them or they will not fight

It’s just like ten haag telling guardiola players to field or Man U will not play

In politics u mind your business n present your candidate,u don’t tell d opposition what to do

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: PICS: Benue APC Guber Candidate & Campaign Coordinator For Tinubu by BATified2023: 8:15pm On Oct 31, 2022
lhordspy:

Uncle sir, you know all these things you stated in bolded. So why are you still pained? Why are you still asking us where he will get his votes?

Why are you still pressing us to change our mind. Why dont you go ahead and vote your candidate, that will win every region and leave us alone.

igbos are funny

U know for sure u will defeat tinubu n u are still telling him not to contest

It’s like knowing u will beat your opponent n telling him not to fight,if e sure for u get in d ring n show us what uve gat

4 Likes

Re: PICS: Benue APC Guber Candidate & Campaign Coordinator For Tinubu by LegendHero(m): 8:17pm On Oct 31, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

Benue people are wise and to them right about now is to collect Tinubu money, chop clean mouth and thumb print massively for the next President of Nigeria, Peter Gregory Obi, the peoples choice .

So Father Alia rented those crowd?

Why is it that it’s only you Ibo people that go about thinking for other people? When did Benue people come to Igwe of Onitsha palace to tell how they won’t support Tinubu?

What is the relationship between Tinubu and Fulani bandits? Was he the one sending Fulani bandits to Benue? I’m happy that Benue people have brain and they are not senseless like IPOB terrorists.

This is exactly how one poor rat from Abia is advising Lagos to vote out Sanwo-Olu and I was like where are this lunatics coming from?

I have never seen this kind of mass delusion before in my entire life.

7 Likes

Re: PICS: Benue APC Guber Candidate & Campaign Coordinator For Tinubu by Vixlot: 8:32pm On Oct 31, 2022
derecho:

I wonder who they think they'd deceive with these photoshopped pix.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SnLFm5-szkk

2 Likes

Re: PICS: Benue APC Guber Candidate & Campaign Coordinator For Tinubu by Vixlot: 8:33pm On Oct 31, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

That's to tell us it's all lies

No Benue man will support Tinubu and his satanic APC

Never

Stop crying

1 Like

Re: PICS: Benue APC Guber Candidate & Campaign Coordinator For Tinubu by Ayekotoo(m): 8:33pm On Oct 31, 2022
pinkPUSSY:

Forcing your candidate on the good people of benue is dead on arrival. When Apc tells you it has structure, that's the structure right there without the presidential candidate on ground. Quit hating

4 Likes

Re: PICS: Benue APC Guber Candidate & Campaign Coordinator For Tinubu by JoeNL22(m): 8:34pm On Oct 31, 2022
Obi is cumin

1 Like

Re: PICS: Benue APC Guber Candidate & Campaign Coordinator For Tinubu by derecho(m): 8:42pm On Oct 31, 2022
Re: PICS: Benue APC Guber Candidate & Campaign Coordinator For Tinubu by Corrinthians(m): 8:48pm On Oct 31, 2022
sanusideunifier:
What will give him an edge when Atiku and Kwankwaso are in the north sharing Muslim votes? Where do you think Tinubu will get his votes? Can we be reasonable for once?
No one cares. It's a democracy. Support your candidate and allow others support theirs, as is their right to do so.

2 Likes

Re: PICS: Benue APC Guber Candidate & Campaign Coordinator For Tinubu by Dapson73(m): 8:52pm On Oct 31, 2022
Will Obituarists survive what we hit them when the jungle really matured?

The first rally Tinubu will appear in person, will definitely clear their doubt about his winning ability.

Asiwaju is not their father's mate. Olorun!

1 Like

Re: PICS: Benue APC Guber Candidate & Campaign Coordinator For Tinubu by techWriter3: 10:12pm On Oct 31, 2022
building language
Re: PICS: Benue APC Guber Candidate & Campaign Coordinator For Tinubu by Indispensable85(m): 10:21pm On Oct 31, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

U no dey ever learn. After d election u go disappear again like u did after d APC presidential primary election. Mtcheeew......

2 Likes

Re: PICS: Benue APC Guber Candidate & Campaign Coordinator For Tinubu by Timatayo1: 10:23pm On Oct 31, 2022
Bunch of loosers
Re: PICS: Benue APC Guber Candidate & Campaign Coordinator For Tinubu by Koralords: 10:27pm On Oct 31, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

Where you run go al this while ,Its been long I saw your anti tinubu post

1 Like

Re: PICS: Benue APC Guber Candidate & Campaign Coordinator For Tinubu by Indispensable85(m): 10:29pm On Oct 31, 2022
LegendHero:

So Father Alia rented those crowd?

Why is it that it’s only you Ibo people that go about thinking for other people? When did Benue people come to Igwe of Onitsha palace to tell how they won’t support Tinubu?

What is the relationship between Tinubu and Fulani bandits? Was he the one sending Fulani bandits to Benue? I’m happy that Benue people have brain and they are not senseless like IPOB terrorists.

This is exactly how one poor rat from Abia is advising Lagos to vote out Sanwo-Olu and I was like where are this lunatics coming from?

I have never seen this kind of mass delusion before in my entire life.

These lots are just too dull. There's nothing wrong with supporting anyone of your choice but they should show some level of intelligence about it. Everything about them is sheer bitterness without any trace of knowledge and exposure. Very nauseating set of people.

4 Likes

Re: PICS: Benue APC Guber Candidate & Campaign Coordinator For Tinubu by PrinceOfLagos: 5:40am On Nov 01, 2022
Koralords:

Where you run go al this while ,Its been long I saw your anti tinubu post
I've been around
Re: PICS: Benue APC Guber Candidate & Campaign Coordinator For Tinubu by Vixlot: 6:19am On Nov 01, 2022
BATified2023:
it is only igbos that will tell their opponent how to fight them or they will not fight

It’s just like ten haag telling guardiola players to field or Man U will not play

In politics u mind your business n present your candidate,u don’t tell d opposition what to do

Re: PICS: Benue APC Guber Candidate & Campaign Coordinator For Tinubu by garfield1: 6:37am On Nov 01, 2022
Penguin2
Re: PICS: Benue APC Guber Candidate & Campaign Coordinator For Tinubu by Vixlot: 8:55am On Nov 01, 2022
garfield1:
Penguin2
grin
Re: PICS: Benue APC Guber Candidate & Campaign Coordinator For Tinubu by Advocate500: 9:47am On Nov 01, 2022
Benue people supporting Muslim Muslim ticket after what they have been through,will be wonders of the world.
Re: PICS: Benue APC Guber Candidate & Campaign Coordinator For Tinubu by Vixlot: 7:43pm On Nov 01, 2022
Advocate500:
Benue people supporting Muslim Muslim ticket after what they have been through,will be wonders of the world.

(1) (Reply)

Tinubu's Presidential Campaign Rally Flops In Ondo State (Pictures) / Watch The Crowd That Welcomed Peter Obi In Akure Today / "They Are Very Powerful" - VP Shettima Exposes The "Oil Scam Cabals" (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.