Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,742 members, 7,809,837 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:45 PM

2019 Presidency: INEC Reveals Only Thing That Will Stop Saturday's Election - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019 Presidency: INEC Reveals Only Thing That Will Stop Saturday's Election (64105 Views)

2023 Elections: New Electoral Law Now Awaits NASS, Presidency – INEC / "Why Atiku Cannot Inspect Election Materials Now" - INEC Reveals / "APC Will Not Participate In Rivers State Elections" - INEC Reveals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2019 Presidency: INEC Reveals Only Thing That Will Stop Saturday's Election by PDPBOY(m): 6:57pm On Feb 20, 2019
Any how,sai atiku

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019 Presidency: INEC Reveals Only Thing That Will Stop Saturday's Election by nkwuocha: 6:57pm On Feb 20, 2019
Tomide007:

Is that what God is saying?

No.Dont trust this evil government.
Re: 2019 Presidency: INEC Reveals Only Thing That Will Stop Saturday's Election by pesty100(m): 7:01pm On Feb 20, 2019
Even if God tries snatching ballot papers he will be shot
Re: 2019 Presidency: INEC Reveals Only Thing That Will Stop Saturday's Election by Calers: 7:01pm On Feb 20, 2019
Sai baba maigaskiya
Re: 2019 Presidency: INEC Reveals Only Thing That Will Stop Saturday's Election by Burgerlomo: 7:02pm On Feb 20, 2019
datopaper:
Don't blame your incompetence on God

Don't mind the him cool

Re: 2019 Presidency: INEC Reveals Only Thing That Will Stop Saturday's Election by tayq2560: 7:02pm On Feb 20, 2019
Use your time wisely

Re: 2019 Presidency: INEC Reveals Only Thing That Will Stop Saturday's Election by PresidoAtikuGcf: 7:06pm On Feb 20, 2019
Atiku all the way to victory in Jesus name Amen..

1 Like

Re: 2019 Presidency: INEC Reveals Only Thing That Will Stop Saturday's Election by winnah(f): 7:06pm On Feb 20, 2019
Jestin:
Saturday is a sure victory for Atiku

DO YOU HAVE PVC?
Re: 2019 Presidency: INEC Reveals Only Thing That Will Stop Saturday's Election by geadom6: 7:14pm On Feb 20, 2019
www.Afriproject.com
PROVIDES PROJECT TOPICS AND COMPLETE MATERIALS FOR ALL DEPARTMENTS...!!

Accounting
Agric Engineering
Agriculture
Architecture
Banking And Finance
BioChemistry
Biology
Building Technology
Business Administration
Chemical Engineering
Chemistry
Civil Engineering
Computer Engineering
Computer Science
Cooperative And Rural Development
Cooperative Economics
Design And Technology
Economics
Education
Electrical Electronic Engineering
English
Entrepreneurial And Business Management
Estate Management
Fine And Applied Arts
Food Technology
Health Science And Technology
Home And Rural Economics
Hospitality Management And Technology
Industrial Chemistry
Industrial Relation And Personnel Management
Insurance
International And Diplomatic Studies
Law
Library And Information Science
Marketing
Mass Communication
Mechanical Engineering
Medical And Health Science
Microbiology
Nursing Science
Office Technology And Management
Pharmacy
Philosophy
Political Science
Printing Technology
Psychology
Public Administration
Purchasing And Supply
Quantity Surveyor
Science Lab Technology
Secretarial Administration
Seminars
Sociology
Staff Development And Distance Education
Statistic
Urban And Regional Planning

ALL TOPICS ARE RECENT, RELIABLE, WELL RESEARCHED, WITH COMPLETE PROJECT MATERIALS, ABSTRACTS AND OTHER PREVIEWS.
(no plagiarism). 
Available Only at www.Afriproject.com
Re: 2019 Presidency: INEC Reveals Only Thing That Will Stop Saturday's Election by NewCaliYork: 7:16pm On Feb 20, 2019
Chileads:
I'm a black American, i came to Nigeria for illegal business.. All my papers have expired, including my visa. But the Immigration service have refused to deport me back to my dear country. Please what do i do?

grin grin grin joking right?

1 Like

Re: 2019 Presidency: INEC Reveals Only Thing That Will Stop Saturday's Election by newoffer: 7:17pm On Feb 20, 2019
Better Rain go fall on that day. I will just do toast bread then sip hot Milo then sleep.
Re: 2019 Presidency: INEC Reveals Only Thing That Will Stop Saturday's Election by Rashidaabdullah(f): 7:17pm On Feb 20, 2019
[Remain in nijaquote author=Chileads post=75935702]I'm a black American, i came to Nigeria for illegal business.. All my papers have expired, including my visa. But the Immigration service have refused to deport me back to my dear country. Please what do i do?[/quote]
Re: 2019 Presidency: INEC Reveals Only Thing That Will Stop Saturday's Election by justtoodark: 7:19pm On Feb 20, 2019
Chileads:
I'm a black American, i came to Nigeria for illegal business.. All my papers have expired, including my visa. But the Immigration service have refused to deport me back to my dear country. Please what do i do?

we nigerians dont care about immigration....

and when you are afro american,you automaticaly become nigerian anyways....no big deal...

but if you fvck up and police catch you na your own wahala be that....bullets fly around easily in nigeria....

1 Like

Re: 2019 Presidency: INEC Reveals Only Thing That Will Stop Saturday's Election by Ethopiabossly2(m): 7:19pm On Feb 20, 2019
hope no be say una one shift am again

Check my signature to migrate to canada

Re: 2019 Presidency: INEC Reveals Only Thing That Will Stop Saturday's Election by basicallyme(m): 7:26pm On Feb 20, 2019
so rain must not fall be that ooo. SMH
Re: 2019 Presidency: INEC Reveals Only Thing That Will Stop Saturday's Election by Ubdavis(m): 7:30pm On Feb 20, 2019
God this, God that! , if by event this election is postponed again, and INEC says it the will of God, Many Nigerians will reason with them because God is involved. We have a long way to go....
Re: 2019 Presidency: INEC Reveals Only Thing That Will Stop Saturday's Election by IbukunSangotola(m): 7:32pm On Feb 20, 2019
hopefully
Re: 2019 Presidency: INEC Reveals Only Thing That Will Stop Saturday's Election by asawanathegreat(m): 7:33pm On Feb 20, 2019
Inec has said it, so be it
Re: 2019 Presidency: INEC Reveals Only Thing That Will Stop Saturday's Election by NobodyKnows(m): 7:34pm On Feb 20, 2019
EddyGbolo:
say no to impunity. let's keep changing them every 4 years till we find the messiah
My vote is for Buhari.
Kill yourself
Re: 2019 Presidency: INEC Reveals Only Thing That Will Stop Saturday's Election by Sleekfingers: 7:39pm On Feb 20, 2019
I beg keep quiet yakubu... You better do your job...

Anyway... I am voting for buhari
Re: 2019 Presidency: INEC Reveals Only Thing That Will Stop Saturday's Election by mumin170: 7:39pm On Feb 20, 2019
No wonder all pdp no get scene. Weed smokersd
Re: 2019 Presidency: INEC Reveals Only Thing That Will Stop Saturday's Election by concordetz: 7:41pm On Feb 20, 2019
*SOME OF US WORK WITH FACTS AND NOT EMOTIONS!*
*Between Presidents Obasanjo, Jonathan and Buhari.*
*Record has it that president Obasanjo sacked his IGP Tafa Balogun for corruption.* *He sacked the then Senate President Adolfus Wabara for corruption. He also sacked his own ministers, Fabian Osuji, S.M Afolabi, Hussein Akwanga, Tim Menakaya, etc for corruption. He also sacked Mrs Mobolaji Osomo for administrative infraction. The same way late president Umaru Musa Yar’Adua sacked Mrs Adenike Grange as Minister of Health for administrative infraction.*
*It's on records that president Jonathan also sacked Stella Odua for corruption. Stella Odua was one of the most powerful ministers in president Jonathan's administration. But when she erred, President Jonathan sacked her.* *President Jonathan also sacked Mr. Abdulrasheed Maina as the Chairman of the Presidential Task Force on Pension Reform for corruption.*
*Now, tell me who president Buhari has sacked for the reported cases of corruption in his government?*
*Mind you, If you tell me that president Buhari sacked Babachir, I will happily remind you that the same president Buhari wrote the Senate, defended and exonerated Babachir of all wrong doings leveled against him. It was the cry of people like you and me and some other good Nigerians that forced him to sack Babachir and have him replaced with his own brother, Boss Mustapha. In other words, Mr. Babachir brought his own replacement.*
*Yet, some hero worshipping obsessive dim-wits will still want me to believe that president Buhari is Mr. Integrity and that he is fighting corruption.*
*Let me also remind you that president Buhari also reappointed the following guys who were all sacked for corruption and violation of their oaths of offices:*
*Abdulrasheed Maina:*
*Maina was the chairman of the Presidential Task Force on Pension Reform. He was secretly recalled and reinstated by president Buhari.* *He was even promoted to the position of director in charge of human resources in the ministry of interior. Maina was dismissed by president Jonathan in 2013 following* *recommendations by the Office of the Head of Service. He was said to have stolen about 100billion naira from the pension fund.*
*CP Zakari Biu:*
*CP Biu was dismissed following his complicity in the escape from police detention of notorious Boko Haram suspect, Kabiru Sokoto.* *He was reinstated and promoted to the rank of AIG by president Buhari before he was gloriously retired from active service.*
*NHIS Boss, Prof Usman Yusuf:*
*Prof Yusuf was said to have squandered over 997 million naira from the schemes intervention fund. Investigation was carried out and he was dully sacked by the minister of health.* *But because he is president Buhari's brother, he was recently reinstated.*
*Mallam Ahmed Saleh.*
*Saleh was the Chief Registrar of the Supreme Court. He connived with two others (Mohammed Abdulrahaman Sharif and Rilwanu Lawal) and stole 2.2 billion naira belonging to the apex court. They were also said to have received gratifications totaling 74.4 million naira from private contractors who were providing services to the apex court.* *Mallam Saleh was sacked but president Buhari reinstated him and promoted him as the Secretary of Legal Council of Nigeria.*
*Don't ever tell me that president Buhari is fighting corruption. Facts on ground are showing otherwise. Some of us work with facts not emotions.*

*-Faruk Adejoh-Audu*
Re: 2019 Presidency: INEC Reveals Only Thing That Will Stop Saturday's Election by Nobody: 7:47pm On Feb 20, 2019
Lol

1 Like

Re: 2019 Presidency: INEC Reveals Only Thing That Will Stop Saturday's Election by AngelicBeing: 7:47pm On Feb 20, 2019
Chileads:
For engaging in illegal business in the shithole jungle, l, hereby sentence you to 500 million lashes of koboko laden with chilly pepper and you will be deported to Sambisa forest tongue

Re: 2019 Presidency: INEC Reveals Only Thing That Will Stop Saturday's Election by Andywinnie(f): 7:51pm On Feb 20, 2019
I hope those soldiers have been trained on how a ballot box looks like, before they will shoot a makeup artist.
Re: 2019 Presidency: INEC Reveals Only Thing That Will Stop Saturday's Election by varyo: 7:58pm On Feb 20, 2019
Another trick downloading.
Re: 2019 Presidency: INEC Reveals Only Thing That Will Stop Saturday's Election by Mirriamvic(f): 8:03pm On Feb 20, 2019
Chileads:
Relax And Change Your Name. Your Now A Citizen
Re: 2019 Presidency: INEC Reveals Only Thing That Will Stop Saturday's Election by Akpan107(m): 8:05pm On Feb 20, 2019
Jestin:
Saturday is a sure victory for Atiku
By God's grace.
Re: 2019 Presidency: INEC Reveals Only Thing That Will Stop Saturday's Election by sevenhundred(m): 8:08pm On Feb 20, 2019
Chileads:
I'm a black American, i came to Nigeria for illegal business.. All my papers have expired, including my visa. But the Immigration service have refused to deport me back to
my dear country. Please what do i do?
carry ballot box on saturday simple,,,,

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Diezani Alison-madueke’s Neighbours Relieved / Obasanjo Pays Surprise Visit To El-Rufai In Kaduna (Photo) / President Tinubu Appoints Special Advisers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.