Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,209 members, 7,953,771 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 05:15 AM

2019 Presidency: INEC Reveals Only Thing That Will Stop Saturday's Election - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019 Presidency: INEC Reveals Only Thing That Will Stop Saturday's Election (64191 Views)

2023 Elections: New Electoral Law Now Awaits NASS, Presidency – INEC / "Why Atiku Cannot Inspect Election Materials Now" - INEC Reveals / "APC Will Not Participate In Rivers State Elections" - INEC Reveals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2019 Presidency: INEC Reveals Only Thing That Will Stop Saturday's Election by Ayo25: 8:14pm On Feb 20, 2019
I already predicted there will be a heavy rainfall the whole day
Re: 2019 Presidency: INEC Reveals Only Thing That Will Stop Saturday's Election by Guide777(m): 8:17pm On Feb 20, 2019
Chileads:
I'm a black American, i came to Nigeria for illegal business.. All my papers have expired, including my visa. But the Immigration service have refused to deport me back to my dear country. Please what do i do?
Go to the nearest market, buy a shovel and digger if you still have 3k to spare. Then take your tools and join the labourers at the nearest building construction site. With that you can earn about 3k daily if you have the strength to work. Beware, we are in this country together. nobody is ready to deport you.

2 Likes

Re: 2019 Presidency: INEC Reveals Only Thing That Will Stop Saturday's Election by Emmanuel226(m): 8:17pm On Feb 20, 2019
that will not stop.................. from winning the presidential election on saturday
#if u know u know
Re: 2019 Presidency: INEC Reveals Only Thing That Will Stop Saturday's Election by Emmanuel226(m): 8:17pm On Feb 20, 2019
abeg make una no cancel am again oh
Re: 2019 Presidency: INEC Reveals Only Thing That Will Stop Saturday's Election by Emmanuel226(m): 8:18pm On Feb 20, 2019
#GGBUHARI
Re: 2019 Presidency: INEC Reveals Only Thing That Will Stop Saturday's Election by Num07033711115(m): 8:21pm On Feb 20, 2019
I know that ATIKU will not only win he will also be pronounce as our new president,

in other hand even if buhari wins it will never be my vote that will put him their,

because in this election my vote will go to ATIKU AM ATIKULATED %100
Re: 2019 Presidency: INEC Reveals Only Thing That Will Stop Saturday's Election by Greatkhalid: 8:42pm On Feb 20, 2019
We they await dem here make dem bring one nonsense excuse on https://discuss.naija.run
Re: 2019 Presidency: INEC Reveals Only Thing That Will Stop Saturday's Election by Dollabiz: 8:53pm On Feb 20, 2019
its.better they stop breathing.before stopping.the.election.again
Re: 2019 Presidency: INEC Reveals Only Thing That Will Stop Saturday's Election by freethesheeple(m): 8:59pm On Feb 20, 2019
olajay86:
http://www.titopeblog.com/2019/02/2019-presidency-inec-reveals-only-thing.html

Prof. Mahmood Yakubu, Chairman of the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) says “only an act of God” can stop the conduct of the rescheduled Presidential and National Assembly election slated for Saturday.

INEC Chairman, Prof. Mahmood Yakubu stated this in Abuja while addressing a cross-section of the diplomatic community and international election monitoring groups in Nigeria, for the 2019 General Election.

The briefing, which was organised by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs in conjunction with INEC, is aimed at engaging with friends and partners of Nigeria on the rescheduled election.

Yakubu, who was represented by an INEC National Commissioner, Dr Mustapha Lecky, said that the commission had put in place everything possible to ensure the elections hold on Saturday.

The INEC boss said that the commission had no reason to feel that anything would stop the conduct of the election on Feb 23.

He said the commission has developed a six-point agenda of what needed to be done to ensure success of the election

He also said that the commission has completed the deployment of materials.

“We believe that as a prayerful nation the act of God has been assuaged and that things will go right, we have no reason to feel that anything will go wrong.

“We have received all the materials, they have been checked, audited people have been informed, party agents have gone there to check,” he said.

The official said that INEC had already taken responsibility for the postponement and that the body was committed to surpass achievement of previous elections in the country.

na the same people
Re: 2019 Presidency: INEC Reveals Only Thing That Will Stop Saturday's Election by taiwopapaya(m): 9:10pm On Feb 20, 2019
To our excellency President B,for good success to come.It need a battle . no sleep for you now our excellency, trust in GOD alone and prayed, and use your position to fight and protect this election. dont give peace hour for wicked . fight them and let nigeria know how bad they are. they do not care to destroy people life to achieve there goal. be afraid for there wicked act, fight them till they lose and surrender, then you can now free them, because GOD as fight for you. 07010399654.
Re: 2019 Presidency: INEC Reveals Only Thing That Will Stop Saturday's Election by 8stargeneral: 9:13pm On Feb 20, 2019
Dats wht u said last Saturday dat election will hold but later postponed it at dying minutes, incompetent, undecided undecided .
Re: 2019 Presidency: INEC Reveals Only Thing That Will Stop Saturday's Election by puzzlegate(m): 9:16pm On Feb 20, 2019
APC ,rest in peace
Re: 2019 Presidency: INEC Reveals Only Thing That Will Stop Saturday's Election by nattyGENT: 9:35pm On Feb 20, 2019
slivertongue:
the act of God will stop APC's rigging
Re: 2019 Presidency: INEC Reveals Only Thing That Will Stop Saturday's Election by otokx(m): 9:36pm On Feb 20, 2019
We are still getting reports of result mix up, what is happening?
Re: 2019 Presidency: INEC Reveals Only Thing That Will Stop Saturday's Election by nattyGENT: 9:39pm On Feb 20, 2019
slivertongue:
the act of God will stop APC's rigging

God will throw APC into confusion, unconsciousness and lack of coordination through out the period of the election t avoid rigging
Re: 2019 Presidency: INEC Reveals Only Thing That Will Stop Saturday's Election by ojhn: 10:01pm On Feb 20, 2019
Good to go
Re: 2019 Presidency: INEC Reveals Only Thing That Will Stop Saturday's Election by mechanics(m): 10:13pm On Feb 20, 2019
It's well.
Re: 2019 Presidency: INEC Reveals Only Thing That Will Stop Saturday's Election by emmy2244: 10:17pm On Feb 20, 2019
this aboki were not suppose to be the inec chairman in anywhere, fear northerners , Don't be surprise that the postponed presidential n house of assembly on Saturday 23d might not hold
Re: 2019 Presidency: INEC Reveals Only Thing That Will Stop Saturday's Election by Sagay212: 11:00pm On Feb 20, 2019
Abo.ki nor sabi nada. Continue to vote for them and foolish.ly think the country will move forward. Never!
Re: 2019 Presidency: INEC Reveals Only Thing That Will Stop Saturday's Election by poseidon12: 11:07pm On Feb 20, 2019
Good job Prof Yakubu and his team.
Re: 2019 Presidency: INEC Reveals Only Thing That Will Stop Saturday's Election by legibow: 11:13pm On Feb 20, 2019
Racoon:
Well, God have not spoken yet.So let's do it.
t my brother tell him for me
Re: 2019 Presidency: INEC Reveals Only Thing That Will Stop Saturday's Election by darlenese(f): 2:11am On Feb 21, 2019
e. g
if the eee fffffeeee ceeecandidate kpai
Re: 2019 Presidency: INEC Reveals Only Thing That Will Stop Saturday's Election by blaise26abj(m): 7:35am On Feb 21, 2019
I hate people that talk like this. Was the bad weather , not one of the causes of the last postponement ? This dude is just crassly incompetent. He should be fired after this election for making that statement .
Re: 2019 Presidency: INEC Reveals Only Thing That Will Stop Saturday's Election by hesilo(m): 9:36am On Feb 21, 2019
Ok!....My own is...

Please if you stay in PH and traveling to Enugu on friday for the elections please kindly contact me. I really wana vote but truth is after traveling last time and last week's suspension, i went broke. Kindly help if you can. Thanks

And don't forget Atiku/Obi has my vote

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photos Of Ike Ekweremadu's House Blocked By Armed Police In Abuja. / Peter Obi Caught Lying On TV Again - PM News / "For Me The End Has Come" - Abubakar Shekau

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.