Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,853 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:17 PM

Free MTN Recharge Card For The Fastest Person - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Free MTN Recharge Card For The Fastest Person (836 Views)

Meet The Fastest Kid In The World / Recharge Card Giveaway / Coronavirus: FREE MTN / Airtel Data? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Free MTN Recharge Card For The Fastest Person by Godmother(f): 7:07pm On Feb 20, 2019
Guys, divasclan . com is giving free recharge card.

Here's the pin 9274 8965 3496 0.....Continue loading here
Re: Free MTN Recharge Card For The Fastest Person by ABCthings: 7:31pm On Feb 20, 2019
2 mins of my life

Completely wasted!
Re: Free MTN Recharge Card For The Fastest Person by Godmother(f): 8:38pm On Feb 20, 2019
ABCthings:
2 mins of my life

Completely wasted!

What made the 2 minutes of your life a complete waste?
Re: Free MTN Recharge Card For The Fastest Person by ABCthings: 9:05pm On Feb 20, 2019
Godmother:

What made the 2 minutes of your life a complete waste?
I tried to load a used card. cry
Re: Free MTN Recharge Card For The Fastest Person by Godmother(f): 9:10pm On Feb 20, 2019
ABCthings:
I tried to load a used card. cry

Then it means you weren't fast enough. I got that card and uploaded it on the site. Its just a pity the person who loaded it didn't drop a comment.

I stated it there that the winner should drop a command so others can know its real. Its just sad that someone got something for free and couldn't even spare a minute to drop just a comment.
Re: Free MTN Recharge Card For The Fastest Person by Iykesmooth: 3:38am On Feb 21, 2019
Godmother:
Guys, divasclan . com is giving free recharge card.

Here's the pin 9274 8965 3496 0.....Continue loading here

Please ma, feeding has become a serious problem for me now after a business I invested everything into crashed

I would appreciate it if you could help me with anything no matter how small just to keep body and soul together till the arrival of better days. Please I beg of u
Re: Free MTN Recharge Card For The Fastest Person by Godmother(f): 5:33pm On Feb 21, 2019
Iykesmooth:

Please ma, feeding has become a serious problem for me now after a business I invested everything into crashed

I would appreciate it if you could help me with anything no matter how small just to keep body and soul together till the arrival of better days. Please I beg of u

My dear, feeding is not easy for a lot of us but we all strive. I'll suggest you get something doing, no matter how small. May God bless and provide for us all in Jesus name. Amen.
Re: Free MTN Recharge Card For The Fastest Person by Iykesmooth: 11:15pm On Feb 21, 2019
Godmother:

My dear, feeding is not easy for a lot of us but we all strive. I'll suggest you get something doing, no matter how small. May God bless and provide for us all in Jesus name. Amen.

Amen

So I guess your hands are tied now right?

1 Like

Re: Free MTN Recharge Card For The Fastest Person by Godmother(f): 2:57pm On Feb 25, 2019
Iykesmooth:

Amen

So I guess your hands are tied now right?

Yea, sort of
Re: Free MTN Recharge Card For The Fastest Person by Iykesmooth: 4:20am On Feb 26, 2019
Godmother:

Yea, sort of

Ok just 1k please

(1) (Reply)

Then And Now Pictures Of And My Brothers / I Want To Die / Sold

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.