Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,184 members, 7,822,005 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:50 AM

Which Legit Business To Start With 50,000 Naira. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Which Legit Business To Start With 50,000 Naira. (1435 Views)

What Legit Business Can One Start With 2million? / What Kind Of Supply Business Can I Start With #50,000? / Pls Anyone With A Good Legit Business Idea? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Legit Business To Start With 50,000 Naira. by emmy989(m): 7:48pm On Feb 20, 2019
goodday nairanlanders,i have 50,000 naira as a capital with me ,but dont know the type of business i can venture into.
Pls if there is anyone that has ideas or any business that i can start with 50,000 naira that can give me money on daily basis,i will be very grateful.
If you know or have ,or can menthor me on how to go with the 50,000 naira that will yield profit for me,should kindly comment below or contact me via my signature. Thanks.
scammers keep offf!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Which Legit Business To Start With 50,000 Naira. by Agbemiga27(m): 8:04pm On Feb 20, 2019
emmy989:
goodday nairanlanders,i have 50,000 naira as a capital with me ,but dont know the type of business i can venture into.
Pls if there is anyone that has ideas or any business that i can start with 50,000 naira that can give me money on daily basis,i will be very grateful.
If you know or have ,or can menthor me on how to go with the 50,000 naira that will yield profit for me,should kindly comment below or contact me via my signature. Thanks.
scammers keep offf!!!!!!
Go and get keke napep on higher purchase thats my own ideal 4 such capital
Re: Which Legit Business To Start With 50,000 Naira. by LisaAnne(f): 8:15pm On Feb 20, 2019
I'm curious to know too. The one I did turned out to be ponzi scheme painment

1 Like

Re: Which Legit Business To Start With 50,000 Naira. by Alexious(m): 8:25pm On Feb 20, 2019
emmy989:
scammers keep offf!!!!!!
Guess there are so many businesses u can do or invest in. Depending on ur location, time and expected returns. Am an transport entrepreneur and u can invest in my business if u based in abuja.
Re: Which Legit Business To Start With 50,000 Naira. by Alexious(m): 8:28pm On Feb 20, 2019
LisaAnne:
I'm curious to know too. The one I did turned out to be ponzi scheme painment
Happy Birthday! How much did u invest in the ponzi scheme?
Re: Which Legit Business To Start With 50,000 Naira. by obadol: 10:26pm On Feb 20, 2019
You can also Click this LINK here - www.obadolagro..com for Full Practical Details Information how you can Start this Lucrative Part Time Business Without Even Spends any Capital Kobo from your Pocket to Getting Started .
Re: Which Legit Business To Start With 50,000 Naira. by Oktane: 10:58pm On Feb 20, 2019
My recommendation for such small amounts as capital is usually to take the path of least resistance.

Your best bet in this economy (especially as a new investor and where your life savings is 50k) is trading.

Adopt the daily sales model. Build your trading company from scratch. Take very calculated risk but grow your capital bit by bit making small bilut very consistent profit.

If you are not a shy person and can work really hard I can guide you REMOTELY into how to turn your 50,000 into 200,000 before the end of the year.

You would have to learn to embrace and befriend all the Mallam kiosk operators/ small provision shops in your neighbourhood for they hold the key. This works better for those residing in very high density areas especially in Lagos.

Then you would start with only about 10k just to test the waters then increase your investment or capital injection in geometric proportions.

Pls note that it will involve a lot of hard work in the beginning but the model never fails. I can assure you that in 30 days your capital will transform from 50k to at least 75k.

Let me know if this interests you.

1 Like

Re: Which Legit Business To Start With 50,000 Naira. by sammyscholar(m): 1:05am On Feb 21, 2019
Oktane:
My recommendation for such small amounts as capital is usually to take the path of least resistance.

Your best bet in this economy (especially as a new investor and where your life savings is 50k) is trading.

Adopt the daily sales model. Build your trading company from scratch. Take very calculated risk but grow your capital bit by bit making small bilut very consistent profit.

If you are not a shy person and can work really hard I can guide you REMOTELY into how to turn your 50,000 into 200,000 before the end of the year.

You would have to learn to embrace and befriend all the Mallam kiosk operators/ small provision shops in your neighbourhood for they hold the key. This works better for those residing in very high density areas especially in Lagos.

Then you would start with only about 10k just to test the waters then increase your investment or capital injection in geometric proportions.

Pls note that it will involve a lot of hard work in the beginning but the model never fails. I can assure you that in 30 days your capital will transform from 50k to at least 75k.

i am interested. Would like to do it on part time basis. Stay in Ajah Lagos.
Re: Which Legit Business To Start With 50,000 Naira. by joyousever(f): 4:35am On Feb 21, 2019
Please, speak on this, I'm interested.
Oktane:

Re: Which Legit Business To Start With 50,000 Naira. by lightdream: 4:55am On Feb 21, 2019
Oktane:

Please can you put me through also
Re: Which Legit Business To Start With 50,000 Naira. by vivaAfrica: 4:57am On Feb 21, 2019
Who is this Keke Napep guy that is on evety tread?.....
Check out thus group on FB to learn aboit great business ideas,some start-up and business secrets

"Iron sharpens Iron" Are you an Entrepreneur, Business person/Coach or student, Investor, looking for partnership? Join the fastest growing business and entrepreneurial group on Facebook to learn, sale,interact and connect with the best in the industry.
Click on this link to JOIN
https://www./2210935445624931/
Re: Which Legit Business To Start With 50,000 Naira. by olalekanadewum(m): 5:24am On Feb 21, 2019
The best business for such amount is drop shipping
Re: Which Legit Business To Start With 50,000 Naira. by lightdream: 4:00pm On Feb 21, 2019
olalekanadewum:
The best business for such amount is drop shipping
Please can you take a brother through.Thank you
Re: Which Legit Business To Start With 50,000 Naira. by Oktane: 2:22pm On Oct 01, 2019
sammyscholar:
i am interested. Would like to do it on part time basis. Stay in Ajah Lagos.

I just noticed that you reside in Ajah. There re a lot of FMCG distributorship opportunities for that axis that you could take advantage of.

I actually have something I can suggest you embark on by way of a profit yielding business that is not yet available in that axis from Jakande down to Awoyaya and Epe.

You my wish to contact me.
Re: Which Legit Business To Start With 50,000 Naira. by AdekunleIG(m): 3:37am On Oct 12, 2019
Please I need your guidance on FMCG distributorship or retail opportunities that I could take advantage of, in Ibadan.

I just sent you a mail and my number is also attached below. Thanks as I wait for your response.

Oktane:

Re: Which Legit Business To Start With 50,000 Naira. by Bridget95(f): 4:56am On Oct 12, 2019
nice business ideas you can start with 50k and big markets to sell your products near you.

https://infograbb..com/2019/07/to-10-profitable-businesses-in-nigeria.html
Re: Which Legit Business To Start With 50,000 Naira. by Overself: 5:44am On Oct 12, 2019
Oktane:

I just noticed that you reside in Ajah. There re a lot of FMCG distributorship opportunities for that axis that you could take advantage of.

I actually have something I can suggest you embark on by way of a profit yielding business that is not yet available in that axis from Jakande down to Awoyaya and Epe.

Pls I will like to do this in Asaba Delta State. Can I send u a mail?
Re: Which Legit Business To Start With 50,000 Naira. by JonOlive: 6:41am On Oct 12, 2019
Why una de confuse dis guy? Bros abeg no mind dem. Just go and play 2odds at the nearest bet naija shop. Thank me later
Re: Which Legit Business To Start With 50,000 Naira. by onlykay01(m): 8:41am On Oct 12, 2019
Please I'm interested can you pute through it.
Re: Which Legit Business To Start With 50,000 Naira. by Oktane: 12:12pm On Oct 20, 2019
Overself:

Pls I will like to do this in Asaba Delta State. Can I send u a mail?

Yes you can!
Re: Which Legit Business To Start With 50,000 Naira. by Oktane: 12:15pm On Oct 20, 2019
onlykay01:
Please I'm interested can you pute through it.

Are you sure you want to do a business that requires only 50k as initial capital outlay? I hope you know that it will require a lot of physical exertion to make up for the small capital injection.

If you are still interested you may wish to get across to me.
Re: Which Legit Business To Start With 50,000 Naira. by Overself: 1:36pm On Oct 20, 2019
Oktane:

Yes you can!
Please check ur mail,I have sent u one.
Re: Which Legit Business To Start With 50,000 Naira. by Ucheosefoh(m): 2:49pm On Oct 20, 2019
You can start an affiliate marketing business with less than that amount.

With Clickfunnels affiliate marketing boot camp called OFA challenge.

It is a 30 days challenge you that will teach you everything you need to know about affiliate marketing, online business strategies and the software company Clickfunnels.

You will learn how to create funnels, email marketing, social media marketing, free organic and paid traffic and lots more.

I just finished trying and implementing what I learnt, just earn my first commission.

Re: Which Legit Business To Start With 50,000 Naira. by Ucheosefoh(m): 2:51pm On Oct 20, 2019
Affiliate marketing at its best.

Re: Which Legit Business To Start With 50,000 Naira. by Ucheosefoh(m): 2:55pm On Oct 20, 2019
Testimonies from super affiliates I hope to start sharing such results in no distant time

Re: Which Legit Business To Start With 50,000 Naira. by Ucheosefoh(m): 2:59pm On Oct 20, 2019
You can go their groups the official and affiliate groups on Facebook and see things for yourself.

If you need more information I am open to answer you but here or my WhatsApp number in my signature.

Bonus premium affiliate marketing course of 498 dollars awaits anybody who wants to take action.

Re: Which Legit Business To Start With 50,000 Naira. by sammyscholar(m): 12:01am On Nov 04, 2019
Oktane:

Hello, good evening. It's quite a while here. I like to know more about the products.

(1) (Reply)

4 Businesses You Can Do With Little Or No Startup Capital! / Internet Scams / Looking For Where To Learn Solar/inverter Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.