Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,878 members, 7,821,057 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:37 AM

How Do I Get A Declaration Of Age? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / How Do I Get A Declaration Of Age? (1141 Views)

Please Where Can I Do Attestation Of Age In Lagos? / Change Of Age On Intl Passport! / At 34 Years Of Age, Can I Still Be Admitted Into Undergraduate Program In London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Get A Declaration Of Age? by evergreen9: 7:59pm On Feb 20, 2019
How do I get a declaration of age? How soon can it be prepared, I need it urgently and what could be the estimated cost of doing this?
Re: How Do I Get A Declaration Of Age? by Chriswazo(m): 8:02pm On Feb 20, 2019
evergreen9:
How do I get a declaration of age? How soon can it be prepared, I need it urgently and what could be the estimated cost of doing this?

2k should do it, you will have to go to court for it. You will likely see the "Nigeria factor" at the gate

1 Like

Re: How Do I Get A Declaration Of Age? by dollytino4real(f): 8:58pm On Feb 20, 2019
abeg go court not everything u must bring here
Re: How Do I Get A Declaration Of Age? by evergreen9: 9:00pm On Feb 20, 2019
Chriswazo:

2k should do it, you will have to go to court for it. You will likely see the "Nigeria factor" at the gate

Thanks, how long do you think it would take?
Re: How Do I Get A Declaration Of Age? by Chriswazo(m): 10:03pm On Feb 20, 2019
evergreen9:

Thanks, how long do you think it would take?

U will go with it immediately.
Re: How Do I Get A Declaration Of Age? by Nobody: 11:48pm On Feb 20, 2019
Chriswazo:

N500
Re: How Do I Get A Declaration Of Age? by BarristerAlarig: 11:59pm On Feb 20, 2019
dollytino4real:
abeg go court not everything u must bring here

I tire for this people.

The kind of question one encounter on nairaland these days is alarming.
Re: How Do I Get A Declaration Of Age? by dollytino4real(f): 12:30pm On Feb 21, 2019
BarristerAlarig:

I tire for this people.

The kind of question one encounter on nairaland these days is alarming.
i tire sef, maybe he want buhari kind of age

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

What Are The Cheapest Abroad Msc Routes? / It's Cheaper": Air Peace, Max Air Suggest Palm Oil As Aviation Fuel Cost N1000/L / River That Flows Up The Hill

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.