Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,447 members, 7,819,656 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:00 PM

Jubilation As Enugu Pensioners Thank Ugwuanyi For Payment Of Gratuities - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jubilation As Enugu Pensioners Thank Ugwuanyi For Payment Of Gratuities (8231 Views)

Edo Resumes Payment Of Gratuities To Pensioners 17 Years After / Enugu: Nkanu Indigenes Thank Ugwuanyi For Mbah's Emmergence As PDP Candidate / Excitement As Beneficiaries Of Enugu Govt’s Scholarship To India Thank Ugwuanyi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jubilation As Enugu Pensioners Thank Ugwuanyi For Payment Of Gratuities by Elchappo: 11:46pm On Feb 20, 2019
In as much I will praise the Governor for remembering these retirees, it's pertinent he knows that releasing 100million for gratuities can't even take care of 5% of Enugu retirees who have not been paid penny over a decade now..

Let him continue to earmark funds after his re-election inorder to clear the back logs, retirees in Enugu state re suffering..
Re: Jubilation As Enugu Pensioners Thank Ugwuanyi For Payment Of Gratuities by Nobody: 11:47pm On Feb 20, 2019
Remaining Dave of ebonyi to pay
Re: Jubilation As Enugu Pensioners Thank Ugwuanyi For Payment Of Gratuities by dododawa1: 11:48pm On Feb 20, 2019
slivertongue:
goeodnnews . Enugu is a no go area for APC
even we APC know.
Re: Jubilation As Enugu Pensioners Thank Ugwuanyi For Payment Of Gratuities by dododawa1: 11:50pm On Feb 20, 2019
obinnaoduduwa:
They are still oweing Enugu State water workers pension and gratuity for the past 12 years. ..is a pity
did U see water in ENUGU,for d past 8 months now,we are buying water.
Re: Jubilation As Enugu Pensioners Thank Ugwuanyi For Payment Of Gratuities by Dottore: 12:04am On Feb 21, 2019
Luk202:
See below
Why havnt u helped your siblings and kinsmen abi them like poverty
Re: Jubilation As Enugu Pensioners Thank Ugwuanyi For Payment Of Gratuities by tsinzu: 12:28am On Feb 21, 2019
Thanking him for doing his job
Re: Jubilation As Enugu Pensioners Thank Ugwuanyi For Payment Of Gratuities by Burgerlomo: 1:43am On Feb 21, 2019
KidsNEXTdoor:
Enough of this ugwuanyi propaganda...

I went to Enugu and yet to see his blueprint

Dude is doing absolutely nothing...

Biko look around 4 his other color print and stop looking 4 only one color print grin
Re: Jubilation As Enugu Pensioners Thank Ugwuanyi For Payment Of Gratuities by ozo13(m): 7:44am On Feb 21, 2019
slivertongue:
goodnnews . Enugu is a no go area for APC
if using pension as criteria to vote in this election ,u know pdp got no chance nah grin from biafra pension, to Nitel down to aviation that were owed by successive administrations, baba Buhari Don clear almost all of them.
Re: Jubilation As Enugu Pensioners Thank Ugwuanyi For Payment Of Gratuities by Melvict: 9:08am On Feb 21, 2019
KidsNEXTdoor:
u don't know the Enugu that u visited. gov ugwuanyi is doing just great.
Re: Jubilation As Enugu Pensioners Thank Ugwuanyi For Payment Of Gratuities by Simplicitymayor: 10:56am On Feb 21, 2019
KidsNEXTdoor:

Hahahaha my broda u speaks as if u smoke weed! ENUGU STATE IS REALLY IN HANDS GOD
Re: Jubilation As Enugu Pensioners Thank Ugwuanyi For Payment Of Gratuities by Simplicitymayor: 10:56am On Feb 21, 2019
KidsNEXTdoor:

Hahahaha my broda u speaks as if u smoke weed! ENUGU STATE IS REALLY IN HANDS OF GOD
Re: Jubilation As Enugu Pensioners Thank Ugwuanyi For Payment Of Gratuities by KidsNEXTdoor: 11:05am On Feb 21, 2019
Simplicitymayor:
Hahahaha my broda u speaks as if u smoke weed! ENUGU STATE IS REALLY IN HANDS OF GOD

You saw what Sullivan did

Erection of billboards here and there is not delivering campaign promises

Demand for good governance
Re: Jubilation As Enugu Pensioners Thank Ugwuanyi For Payment Of Gratuities by Idcomics: 5:13pm On Feb 21, 2019
NarnieSnyper:
It's only in Nigeria governors are celebrated for building roads, schools and health care, I mean, isn't that why they were voted in undecided
Bringing many investors, industries and creating jobs should be the least they should get applauded for.
How did we get to this bloody level of mediocrity. #spits like a Hill Billy
I need to leave earth, partner
my dear brother I taya o... should I use my own personal money to do that and the money they use are public funds so what's d fuzz about?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who Should Referred As Youth In Nigeria? / Many Buharists Aren’t Progressives But Opportunists – Shehu Sani / Fayose To Allocate Over 200 Shops In New Oja Oba Market Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.