Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,125 members, 7,835,772 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:46 PM

I Don’t Want To A Perfect Man, I Want An Honest Man – Toyin Abraham - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Don’t Want To A Perfect Man, I Want An Honest Man – Toyin Abraham (417 Views)

Bbnaija: “nengi Once Attacked Me Because Of A Man”- Toyin Lawani Reveals / 'I Don't Want A Perfect Man, I Want An Honest Man' - Toyin Abraham Reveals / I Don't Want A Perfect Man, I Want An Honest Man- Toyin Abraham (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Don’t Want To A Perfect Man, I Want An Honest Man – Toyin Abraham by 360NGUpdates: 8:34pm On Feb 20, 2019
I don’t want to a perfect man, I want an honest man – Toyin Abraham

Yoruba actress, Toyin Abraham has revealed in a new Instagram post the kind of man she would want for a relationship.

The actress who once got married to actor Adeniyi Johnson hinted at becoming use to getting hurt and abused so much.

Toyin Abraham kicked against the idea of wanting a perfect man for a relationship. According to her, what she wants a honest man.

Toyin Abraham who got proposed to around this time last year and by a man whose identity has been kept secret till now, took to Instagram with the below quote.

It’s funny when you get hurt or abused so much you can finally say I’m used to it.

I don’t want to a perfect friend/man.

I want an honest friend/man.

@
https://360ng.com.ng/i-dont-want-to-a-perfect-man-i-want-an-honest-man-toyin-abraham-lifestylenaija-breaking--lifestyle-entertainments/

Re: I Don’t Want To A Perfect Man, I Want An Honest Man – Toyin Abraham by nzeobi(m): 8:42pm On Feb 20, 2019
are you an honest woman/lady ?
Re: I Don’t Want To A Perfect Man, I Want An Honest Man – Toyin Abraham by Prettyvicc: 8:59pm On Feb 20, 2019
smiley
Re: I Don’t Want To A Perfect Man, I Want An Honest Man – Toyin Abraham by Femi316: 9:21pm On Feb 20, 2019
360NGUpdates:
I don’t want to a perfect man, I want an honest man – Toyin Abraham

Yoruba actress, Toyin Abraham has revealed in a new Instagram post the kind of man she would want for a relationship.

The actress who once got married to actor Adeniyi Johnson hinted at becoming use to getting hurt and abused so much.

Toyin Abraham kicked against the idea of wanting a perfect man for a relationship. According to her, what she wants a honest man.

Toyin Abraham who got proposed to around this time last year and by a man whose identity has been kept secret till now, took to Instagram with the below quote.

It’s funny when you get hurt or abused so much you can finally say I’m used to it.

I don’t want to a perfect friend/man.

I want an honest friend/man.

@
https://360ng.com.ng/i-dont-want-to-a-perfect-man-i-want-an-honest-man-toyin-abraham-lifestylenaija-breaking--lifestyle-entertainments/
There are honest friends/men.......re you honset as well......?

(1) (Reply)

Liz Anjorin Doesn’t Have Dirty Secrets Of Goldmynetv’s Chairman – Associate / Toyin Abraham: Nigerians Have The Mindset Nothing Good Can Come Out Of Nigeria / Amazing! Monkey Seen Operating A Touch Screen Andriod Phone. Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.