Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,019 members, 7,814,480 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:31 PM

Bbnaija: “nengi Once Attacked Me Because Of A Man”- Toyin Lawani Reveals - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbnaija: “nengi Once Attacked Me Because Of A Man”- Toyin Lawani Reveals (987 Views)

I Was Raped By My Uncle At 15, Toyin Lawani Reveals / Toyin Lawani Reveals Why She Doesn't want To be Married Again,Shares Raunchy Pic / 'I Don't Want A Perfect Man, I Want An Honest Man' - Toyin Abraham Reveals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija: “nengi Once Attacked Me Because Of A Man”- Toyin Lawani Reveals by MsDoris(f): 8:19pm On Aug 10, 2020
Business and Fashion Mogul, Toyin Lawani, has accused current big brother naija housemate, Rebbecca Nengi Thompson for vervbally attacking her some years ago over her ex and baby daddy, Trigg.

Few minutes after Big Brother Naija Lockdown housemates, Lucy and Nengi's epic, the celebrity designer took to her verified Instagram page to reveal that she once had an issue with Nengi over the father of her child, adding that Nengi has finally showed her true colors on National Tv.

Sharing screenshot of the humiliation she had to go through in the hands of bloggers after Nengi insulted her using her baby daddy's phone, Toyin Lawani narrated all that happened.

Read full update here;

https://www.mimidoris.com/2020/08/bbnaija-nengi-once-attacked-me-because.html

(1) (Reply)

“dora The Explora”- Bbnaija’s Dorathy, Now Face Of DSTV Explora In Nigeria / Tonto Dikeh’s Ex Set To Give Out Hublot Watches As Souvenirs At His Wedding / Laycon Exposed Lover Caught With Him (leaked Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.