Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,184 members, 7,957,428 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 12:20 PM

El Rufai Is One Of The Most Dangerous Lilliputs - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / El Rufai Is One Of The Most Dangerous Lilliputs (432 Views)

Why El-rufai Is Angry With Tinubu: Nigerian Governors' Forum Chairmanship / "Nasir El-Rufai Is My Brother" - Kadaria Ahmed Says In An Old Tweet / Atiku Presidency: Why El-rufai Is Afraid - Tambuwal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

El Rufai Is One Of The Most Dangerous Lilliputs by teufelein(f): 9:03pm On Feb 20, 2019
El Rufai is one of the most dangerous Lilliputs, every to gain prominence in Nigerian politics. Anyone doubting the danger constituted by this man, and his napoleon complex to our body politic, has not actually been following the present Nigerian political circumstance. That person has not studied history to se what evil such characters are capable of convoking.
El Rufai is the Little Finger in Buhari’s courts of Intrigue.

Scarcely had El Rufai threatened International Election Observers with murdering them, and sending them home in body bags if they were to interfere in Nigeria’s elections, did his principal Muhammadu Buhari gave orders to the Nigerian security agents, which he has converted into his Orwellian Napoleon’s dogs, to extra-judicially shoot and kill any Nigerian snatching a ballot box.

Anyone, whose head is much more than a hat’s rack, knows that this is not about election meddling or snatching a ballot box, since we already have adequate provisions for such exigencies in our laws. We know that Buhari and his courtiers of incompetence are afraid of losing the elections. They are getting the memo that the tide has turned against his gaping incompetence and insufferable nepotism.
El Rufai is thirsty for blood. This Little Finger has convinced Buhari his principal that threatening everyone with murder, is the way to frighten people enough to make them stay away, as not to witness their perfected plans to rig the upcoming elections, which his incompetence has scheduled him to lose.

El Rufai, like every Little finger, has a congenital immunity to hypocrisy and self-reflection. This is a man, who has been screaming democracy in public, but doing everything in words and deeds to scuttle democracy and enthrone a culture of impunity in the Nigerian public space.
If Nigerians are still looking for any reason to vote out this incompetent APC government, they need not look further than El Rufai and Buhari. These murderous purveyors of impunity are feudal minded. Nigerians come Saturday should remind them that Nigeria should not be beholden to a neo-feudal cabal of inveterate nepotists and incompetence.

I am only sorry for Jubril/Buhari. He thinks that El rufai loves him. El rufai loves only El Rufai. Just like Little finger. If Jubril/Buhari is voted out today, El Rufai would only need 2 months to reinvent himself and switch over to the winning team. That is the DNA of every Little Finger. He always finds a way to join them if he cannot beat them.

2 Likes

Re: El Rufai Is One Of The Most Dangerous Lilliputs by Nobody: 9:04pm On Feb 20, 2019
FTC
GOD BLESS ATIKU
Re: El Rufai Is One Of The Most Dangerous Lilliputs by slivertongue: 9:07pm On Feb 20, 2019
El rufia is a die hard anarchist
Re: El Rufai Is One Of The Most Dangerous Lilliputs by Jemila54: 4:04am On Feb 21, 2019
cry

________

How to earn money with just N1000 savings on Piggybank app;

1. Sign-up on http://infoguid.pro/Piggybank , you can
download the mobile app after signing up or
continue saving on the web platform
2. Make a deposit of N1000, you'll will instantly receive
a welcome bonus of additional N1000 making
N2000
3. Refer your friends and earn N1000 when each sign's
up.

You are able to Withdraw once you have N3000

I've been using this method since January and I've withdrawn over N20000. You can reach me on WhatsApp via http://infoguid.pro/WhatsAp-me

Piggybank is licensed by CBN.
This is for real not a scam!
Re: El Rufai Is One Of The Most Dangerous Lilliputs by teufelein(f): 6:13pm On Feb 21, 2019
"What Nigeria needs is a benevolent dictator who has the interest of the people in mind; such a person would come in and gather the current political class in Nigeria and shoot all of them to death (it does not matter if several millions of these criminals are shot to death; what are they living for; living to steal is not good enough reason to stay alive). The dictator would thereafter establish a new political order in Nigeria.
Nigeria needs men like Joseph Stalin and Mao Tso Tung, men with total dedication to an idea of how society ought to be organized and implement it with total devotion; men who kill millions if those stand on their way. -Dr. Osuji"

(1) (Reply)

I’ll Accept People’s Verdict — Tinubu. / INEC’s Logistic Nightmares: Governorship, State Assembly Polls to Face More Hitc / Femi Fani Kayode's Half Truths Is A Sure Sign Of Delusion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.