Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,088 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:26 AM

Killer Herdsmen Will Pay With Their Lives---buhari Warns - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Killer Herdsmen Will Pay With Their Lives---buhari Warns (772 Views)

Banji Akintoye: If We Wait For Buhari, Herdsmen Will Kill All Of Us / "We Have Killed Them All, Fulani Herdsmen Will Never Come Back"-nigerian Soldier / Killings By Herdsmen Will Continue If Buhari Is Re-elected –atiku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Killer Herdsmen Will Pay With Their Lives---buhari Warns by Nobody: 9:33pm On Feb 20, 2019
I've never seen or heard buhari say this but when he comes to election matter the idiot will have strength, people are dieing he doesn't even care.

Imagine he president that never condemn herdsmen crisis but want people to give their lands to them is still asking the same people to vote for them.

Delta, river state,akwaibom, cross river will deliver 100% to Atiku.

We want restructuring
We want resource control
We want herdsmen end
We want hunger end
We want peace.

Buhari never again.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Killer Herdsmen Will Pay With Their Lives---buhari Warns by identitylenz(m): 9:43pm On Feb 20, 2019
undecided story for the gods.... shay Saturday Yaff nearly reach again.. no wonder he'll say all dz.... pmb must go!

1 Like

Re: Killer Herdsmen Will Pay With Their Lives---buhari Warns by Slynation(m): 9:49pm On Feb 20, 2019
Rubbish..... Empty Promise!!
In 2015 Buhari promised Nigerian Youths 5k monthly and till today I'm not sure I've seen any alert..
Please Mr President sir you're owing me 190k I need the money it's very urgent.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Killer Herdsmen Will Pay With Their Lives---buhari Warns by Jman06(m): 9:52pm On Feb 20, 2019
Medicine after death!

After they have wiped off many communities and taken over people's farmlands!
Forget it mallam, your are going back to Daura!
Re: Killer Herdsmen Will Pay With Their Lives---buhari Warns by McStoic(m): 9:56pm On Feb 20, 2019
Taaa....Epic taqqiya. We ain't falling for that.
Re: Killer Herdsmen Will Pay With Their Lives---buhari Warns by slivertongue: 10:49pm On Feb 20, 2019
GMB is a two faced pretender
Re: Killer Herdsmen Will Pay With Their Lives---buhari Warns by mushystuff: 10:50pm On Feb 20, 2019
McStoic:
Taaa....Epic taqqiya. We ain't falling for that.

Read the OP well. He's being sarcastic
Re: Killer Herdsmen Will Pay With Their Lives---buhari Warns by mushystuff: 10:51pm On Feb 20, 2019
Jman06:
Medicine after death!
After they have wiped off many communities and taken over people's farmlands!

Forget it mallam, your are going back to Daura!

Read the OP again, he's pointed out the glaring hypocrisy of Bubu and his goons
Re: Killer Herdsmen Will Pay With Their Lives---buhari Warns by Gabriel004: 11:06pm On Feb 20, 2019
Excaperx:
I've never seen or heard buhari say this but when he comes to election matter the idiot will have strength, people are dieing he doesn't even care.

Imagine he president that never condemn herdsmen crisis but want people to give their lands to them is still asking the same people to vote for them.

Delta, river state,akwaibom, cross river will deliver 100% to Atiku.

We want restructuring
We want resource control
We want herdsmen end
We want hunger end
We want peace.

Buhari never again.
Are you the same person in all those states?
Re: Killer Herdsmen Will Pay With Their Lives---buhari Warns by Gandollaar(f): 6:02am On Feb 21, 2019
mushystuff:

Read the OP well. He's being sarcastic
My brother.... grin

The anger against buhari is real
Re: Killer Herdsmen Will Pay With Their Lives---buhari Warns by Pizzle1234(m): 11:20am On Feb 21, 2019
Campaign after election
Re: Killer Herdsmen Will Pay With Their Lives---buhari Warns by Scarcitato(m): 11:22am On Feb 21, 2019
ANNOUNCEMENT!!!

If you work in NNPC, have relations that works in NNPC, and you depend on them for survival or better still you don't want thm to become sudden pensioners that would suffer same fate Ex-NITEL staffs suffered before PMB paid their pensions....

Get your PVC, vote PMB!

Yemi Buhari

(1) (Reply)

My 2019 Election Prediction Judging From 2015 Election Result And 2019 PVC Data / I Just Retired Buhari Politically By One Vote / INEC Declares Ojerinde Of APC Winner In Irepo/olorunsogo/oorelope Constituency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.