Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,160 members, 7,953,607 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 08:31 PM

DSS Warns Public Against Dealing With Sacked DG, Daura - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / DSS Warns Public Against Dealing With Sacked DG, Daura (27547 Views)

DSS Warns Against Public Display Of Affluence / #OTOGE: APC Governorship Candidate Met With Sacked Kwara State Civil Servants. / Trouble In Kano PDP: Shekarau Holds Rally With Sacked EXCO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DSS Warns Public Against Dealing With Sacked DG, Daura by maestroferdi: 10:06pm On Feb 20, 2019
Cabal
Re: DSS Warns Public Against Dealing With Sacked DG, Daura by LisaAnne(f): 10:07pm On Feb 20, 2019
Dealing with Lawal Daura is like snatching ballot box, you are On Your Own...Disclaimer!
It's my birthday today!
Una wey like free money. Check the link in my profile
Only for the first 10 people

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DSS Warns Public Against Dealing With Sacked DG, Daura by Oshin56(m): 10:10pm On Feb 20, 2019
bettercreature:
It seems PDP is trying to infiltrate DSS through Daura
if you think PDP hand is not in the DSS my you are new to nigeria system

1 Like

Re: DSS Warns Public Against Dealing With Sacked DG, Daura by Quorax: 10:13pm On Feb 20, 2019
izzou:
grin

I feel like doing the 4+4 sign here

grin
don't mind them. Daura that is still working behind the scenes.
Re: DSS Warns Public Against Dealing With Sacked DG, Daura by oyichi: 10:15pm On Feb 20, 2019
u are deceiving yourself , that man was never sacked
Re: DSS Warns Public Against Dealing With Sacked DG, Daura by Benlight: 10:21pm On Feb 20, 2019
Arrest and prosecute him na if he has impersonated the office of the DG in any way. If na poor man now him picture in handcuffs for don full everywhere finish. Nansense.
Re: DSS Warns Public Against Dealing With Sacked DG, Daura by AngelicBeing: 10:22pm On Feb 20, 2019
izzou:

Bros

Surprised shey?

I no dey vote the eediot oh. I just like when his minions salivate when someone says that

grin
tongue

Re: DSS Warns Public Against Dealing With Sacked DG, Daura by valentineuwakwe(m): 10:25pm On Feb 20, 2019
funny DSS....what game are they up to now? as if we don't know that the man still call the shots at the agency. ...well time for honouring him will soon be over..let him ask where late Gen. Abacha and Mustapha are today...
Re: DSS Warns Public Against Dealing With Sacked DG, Daura by SouthSouth1914: 10:26pm On Feb 20, 2019
The DSS, however, assured public that it would continue to recommit itself to the core values of professionalism, selflessness, vigilance and the rule of law that it has always been identified with

Storming the National Assembly was indeed a professional, selfless and committed cause by the DSS! Stupid set of clowns!!
Re: DSS Warns Public Against Dealing With Sacked DG, Daura by slivertongue: 10:26pm On Feb 20, 2019
rogue govt
Re: DSS Warns Public Against Dealing With Sacked DG, Daura by Mitchewww(m): 10:34pm On Feb 20, 2019
PDP was right.

The man is still DG by proxy.
Re: DSS Warns Public Against Dealing With Sacked DG, Daura by KadunaMafia: 11:08pm On Feb 20, 2019
faithfull18:
Hmmn, 2days to the elections.
Thank u my sweetie. Still love you.

Take a kiss kiss
Re: DSS Warns Public Against Dealing With Sacked DG, Daura by budosky(m): 11:12pm On Feb 20, 2019
jieta:
h

You are an Illiterate, I assume. Who says an old post can't be edited?. Attached below is the old post before it was edited by the conman. Brain up and stop displaying your illiteracies online.

Re: DSS Warns Public Against Dealing With Sacked DG, Daura by BrokenCock: 11:15pm On Feb 20, 2019
He is still the DG abegi, director operations.
Re: DSS Warns Public Against Dealing With Sacked DG, Daura by koyeni(m): 11:34pm On Feb 20, 2019
Ok

Check my siggy
Re: DSS Warns Public Against Dealing With Sacked DG, Daura by enemyofprogress: 11:39pm On Feb 20, 2019
How are the mighty falling
Re: DSS Warns Public Against Dealing With Sacked DG, Daura by sgd79: 11:40pm On Feb 20, 2019
No time to waste

Re: DSS Warns Public Against Dealing With Sacked DG, Daura by zicoraads: 11:41pm On Feb 20, 2019
bettercreature:
It seems PDP is trying to infiltrate DSS through Daura
Una can reason non-sense sha.
Re: DSS Warns Public Against Dealing With Sacked DG, Daura by IamNotWariz: 12:02am On Feb 21, 2019
Benlight:
Arrest and prosecute him na if he has impersonated the office of the DG in any way. If na poor man now him picture in handcuffs for don full everywhere finish. Nansense.
of course they can't because Lawal Daura wields alot of power over the Government itself. Naa eye service this disclaimer dey represent

1 Like

Re: DSS Warns Public Against Dealing With Sacked DG, Daura by uksaviour(m): 12:17am On Feb 21, 2019
See Una life.....
Re: DSS Warns Public Against Dealing With Sacked DG, Daura by tsinzu: 12:27am On Feb 21, 2019
The man don dey do yahoo business with custom name?
Re: DSS Warns Public Against Dealing With Sacked DG, Daura by Gentleziggy(m): 12:40am On Feb 21, 2019
So they cannot arrest n detain him they are asking d public to avoid him like a plague .so meaning he is still a sacred cow.yeye government

1 Like

Re: DSS Warns Public Against Dealing With Sacked DG, Daura by arrestdarrester: 12:48am On Feb 21, 2019
The guy has since upgraded naaa. He is now dealing as cabal big time. So, you might be insulting him if you choose to deal as DSS
Re: DSS Warns Public Against Dealing With Sacked DG, Daura by neighbourhud: 2:09am On Feb 21, 2019
undecided

Re: DSS Warns Public Against Dealing With Sacked DG, Daura by TRAVEL101(m): 7:00am On Feb 21, 2019
So the initial story will heard was true then.
That daura still has a great influence in Dss.
Re: DSS Warns Public Against Dealing With Sacked DG, Daura by MondayOsunbor(m): 7:38am On Feb 21, 2019
MajorJeffery:
Yes, nobody should deal officially with him as DSS boss but one can deal with him unofficially because he is even more than a mere DSS boss right now. undecided

Second in command in Nigeria is more than Dss boss

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

CAN Hails El-rufai’s Decision To Save 110-year Kaduna Church From Demolition / List Of Media Officials and Media Houses Accredited To Cover Nnamdi Kanu's Trial / I Didn't Sponsor Rufai Oseni's Father's Burial - Peter Obi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.