Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,821 members, 7,828,006 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:16 PM

Atiku To Address The Nation By 9am Today Via Twitter & Facebook - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku To Address The Nation By 9am Today Via Twitter & Facebook (13528 Views)

Babajide Sanwo-Olu Live On Morning Digest With Jimi Disu @ 9am Today. / Babatunde Gbadamosi Live On Morning Digest With Jimi Disu @ 9am Today / THROWBACK: Nigeria Needs Atiku To Make Life More Meaningful – Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku To Address The Nation By 9am Today Via Twitter & Facebook by NigeriaIsDoomed: 12:28am On Feb 21, 2019
justtoodark:

i cant believe what you are writing....do you realy think this people you mentioned will help you vote atiku after you insult them....??

kiiiikikikiki....
no let hunger kill you, you had better start atikulating now.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku To Address The Nation By 9am Today Via Twitter & Facebook by justtoodark: 12:28am On Feb 21, 2019
NigeriaIsDoomed:
born throway....u don go join your amajirin brothers pack food wey fall for ground eat before you die?

Daddy Atiku, God bless you!

and you write so soft...are you gay....??....did you fell in love in atiku or what....??
Re: Atiku To Address The Nation By 9am Today Via Twitter & Facebook by NigeriaIsDoomed: 12:29am On Feb 21, 2019
justtoodark:

and you write so soft...are you gay....??....did you fell in love in atiku or what....??

Atiku is my daddy and I love him, if that makes me a gay I am fine.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku To Address The Nation By 9am Today Via Twitter & Facebook by justtoodark: 12:30am On Feb 21, 2019
NigeriaIsDoomed:
no let hunger kill you, you had better start atikulating now.

come bros,lets go piss off the kenyans toghether....alot of fun....

i play bad nigerian,you play good nigerian....hilarious....
Re: Atiku To Address The Nation By 9am Today Via Twitter & Facebook by nwanyionitsha: 12:34am On Feb 21, 2019
justtoodark:

when did that happen....??

you are not supposed to be using parallel market anyways....na you people dey destroy the naira una selfs....

what una are practicing in nigeria is illegal in other nations....na only cbn suppossed to be handlin this exchange stuff or people that cbn authorize
That mean you are very uninformed.
Re: Atiku To Address The Nation By 9am Today Via Twitter & Facebook by justtoodark: 12:35am On Feb 21, 2019
IVORY2009:
President commander-in-chief of the arm forces Federal Republic of Nigeria, his excellence Alh. Atiku Abubaka Gcfr

The next president......

of twitter and facebook,yes....
Re: Atiku To Address The Nation By 9am Today Via Twitter & Facebook by NigeriaIsDoomed: 12:36am On Feb 21, 2019
justtoodark:

come bros,lets go piss off the kenyans toghether....alot of fun....

i play bad nigerian,you play good nigerian....hilarious....
no wahala bro
Re: Atiku To Address The Nation By 9am Today Via Twitter & Facebook by NigeriaIsDoomed: 12:37am On Feb 21, 2019
IVORY2009:
President commander-in-chief of the arm forces Federal Republic of Nigeria, his excellence Alh. Atiku Abubaka Gcfr

The next president......

Re: Atiku To Address The Nation By 9am Today Via Twitter & Facebook by justtoodark: 12:37am On Feb 21, 2019
nwanyionitsha:
That mean you are very uninformed.

uninformed my foot....you think you can just go to europe and open up a office and start exchangin money....??

you will land quick in jail....
Re: Atiku To Address The Nation By 9am Today Via Twitter & Facebook by justtoodark: 12:39am On Feb 21, 2019
btw....i saw a video of ghanaian guys scammin asian women for love....

west africans sha....
Re: Atiku To Address The Nation By 9am Today Via Twitter & Facebook by justtoodark: 12:40am On Feb 21, 2019
NigeriaIsDoomed:
no wahala bro

yeah.... cool cool
Re: Atiku To Address The Nation By 9am Today Via Twitter & Facebook by nwanyionitsha: 12:41am On Feb 21, 2019
justtoodark:

uninformed my foot....you think you can just go to europe and open up a office and start exchangin money....??

you will land quick in jail....
Well,Nigeria isn't Europe.
Re: Atiku To Address The Nation By 9am Today Via Twitter & Facebook by justtoodark: 12:43am On Feb 21, 2019
nwanyionitsha:
Well,Nigeria isn't Europe.

that is the problem with nigeria....a nation that the citizens dont care....
Re: Atiku To Address The Nation By 9am Today Via Twitter & Facebook by Mirriamvic(f): 1:01am On Feb 21, 2019
justtoodark:

that is the problem with nigeria....a nation that the citizens dont care....
they care but dont want to die of hunger. so everything is bis
Re: Atiku To Address The Nation By 9am Today Via Twitter & Facebook by ochejoseph(m): 6:58am On Feb 21, 2019
id911:

Mr Joseph Otorkpa, I would like to take an exception to the bolded. H.E. Atiku Abubakar is not the most likely winner of the 2019 Presidential Election but rather, our incoming President! Majority of Nigerians have already made up their minds to Atikulate to get our country working again.

If you take a survey on the streets, social media, markets, etc, you will be surprised overwhelming majority of Nigerians already see Atiku as our next President. No amount of rigging can save the satanic party

May God bless our incoming President Alhaji Atiku Abubakar

Amen
Re: Atiku To Address The Nation By 9am Today Via Twitter & Facebook by micky22: 8:21am On Feb 21, 2019
Atiku we don't need you. Sowore is our president come 2019.
Re: Atiku To Address The Nation By 9am Today Via Twitter & Facebook by ToyinDipo(m): 8:23am On Feb 21, 2019
Bla bla bla, to echo the PDP sentiments that Atiku is coming like as a thief in the ...
Re: Atiku To Address The Nation By 9am Today Via Twitter & Facebook by micky22: 8:24am On Feb 21, 2019
A man who wants to sell our oil and gas regulatory body and grant amnesty to criminals is truly clueless and cannot be our president.
Please let us all unite and vote for Omoyele Sowore AAC.
Re: Atiku To Address The Nation By 9am Today Via Twitter & Facebook by sonature1: 8:24am On Feb 21, 2019
justtoodark:

hmmmm....this guy will put himself into alot of trouble when he continues like this....

Aturu!

Na u go put am for trouble!
Re: Atiku To Address The Nation By 9am Today Via Twitter & Facebook by Wahala90: 8:25am On Feb 21, 2019

Re: Atiku To Address The Nation By 9am Today Via Twitter & Facebook by kingthreatz: 8:27am On Feb 21, 2019
Let him address his fellow thieves
Re: Atiku To Address The Nation By 9am Today Via Twitter & Facebook by RexTramadol1: 8:28am On Feb 21, 2019
justtoodark:

twitter and facebook president....this guy is not serious....

you cant be addressin a nation you are not president of....

its like hillary clinton addressen american citizens now....

atiku is behavin like a thug....

Bros, reason am na.... hahan

He said he will be making a broadcast

He's not giving state of the nation.
Re: Atiku To Address The Nation By 9am Today Via Twitter & Facebook by Iyajison: 8:33am On Feb 21, 2019
I really wish to listen to my incoming President....but I'm running out of data already..

Can any Atikulated fellow share data pls...??

+234805 766 2532. _ glo
Re: Atiku To Address The Nation By 9am Today Via Twitter & Facebook by bizzibodi(m): 8:35am On Feb 21, 2019
doctokwus:

That's why he is using twitter and Facebook.
By the way there is nothing actually wrong or illegal in buying a slot on radio and television and addressing a people.
It's probably for people like you with archaic belief that addressing a people is only meant for Presidents or Heads of government,that he chose the internet, lest it looks as if he is usurping the 'exclusive medium of address reserved for a president alone' in this part of the world.
In what CAPACITY

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sowore, Bakare, Falana: SERAP Petitions DSS / Enugu: IPAC Tells INEC To Announce Collated Results / Pay Our Six Months' Salary, Doctors Tell Aregbesola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.