Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,306 members, 7,811,906 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:03 PM

Atiku To Address The Nation By 9am Today Via Twitter & Facebook - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku To Address The Nation By 9am Today Via Twitter & Facebook (13493 Views)

Babajide Sanwo-Olu Live On Morning Digest With Jimi Disu @ 9am Today. / Babatunde Gbadamosi Live On Morning Digest With Jimi Disu @ 9am Today / THROWBACK: Nigeria Needs Atiku To Make Life More Meaningful – Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Atiku To Address The Nation By 9am Today Via Twitter & Facebook by ochejoseph(m): 10:47pm On Feb 20, 2019
The projected winner of the 2019 Presidential election by virtually all polls and Presidential Candidate of the PDP will be addressing Nigerians today. Atiku who took to twitter yesterday night to make the announcement wrote :

"I will be making a broadcast on Twitter and Facebook at 9am tomorrow. Tune in."

Atiku has never hidden his desire to use information and communication technology to solve Nigerias myraid of problems.

Tune in by 9 am today... Nigeria needs a tech-savvy President

It's time vote out incompetence , nepotism, blood letting corruption , poverty , hunger and hopelessness.

It's time to get Nigeria Working Again

May God Himself Continue to Bless the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

Oche Joseph Otorkpa

https://twitter.com/atiku/status/1098331427479961600?s=19

Follow updates on: https://twitter.com/ochejoseph

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku To Address The Nation By 9am Today Via Twitter & Facebook by ochejoseph(m): 10:48pm On Feb 20, 2019
Incoming President of The Federal Republic of Nigeria

117 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Atiku To Address The Nation By 9am Today Via Twitter & Facebook by justtoodark: 10:55pm On Feb 20, 2019
ochejoseph:
Incoming President

hmmmm....this guy will put himself into alot of trouble when he continues like this....

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku To Address The Nation By 9am Today Via Twitter & Facebook by iwayumeh: 11:04pm On Feb 20, 2019
justtoodark:

hmmmm....this guy will put himself into alot of trouble when he continues like this....

Shut Up if you have nothing reasonable to say !

Nigerians have rejected the Lifeless one

130 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Atiku To Address The Nation By 9am Today Via Twitter & Facebook by KikBuhari2Daura: 11:06pm On Feb 20, 2019
Atiku is Coming

Does Buhari know what is facebook grin

116 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Atiku To Address The Nation By 9am Today Via Twitter & Facebook by Donexy16(m): 11:07pm On Feb 20, 2019
Nice one the chosen one

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Atiku To Address The Nation By 9am Today Via Twitter & Facebook by justtoodark: 11:07pm On Feb 20, 2019
iwayumeh:

Shut Up if you have nothing reasonable to say !

Nigerians have rejected the Lifeless one

twitter and facebook president....this guy is not serious....

you cant be addressin a nation you are not president of....

its like hillary clinton addressen american citizens now....

atiku is behavin like a thug....

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku To Address The Nation By 9am Today Via Twitter & Facebook by Donexy16(m): 11:08pm On Feb 20, 2019
justtoodark:

I just hope you don't die of high blood pressure soon

68 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Atiku To Address The Nation By 9am Today Via Twitter & Facebook by deomelo: 11:09pm On Feb 20, 2019
Don't address fellow ahtiefKulators and Igbos?

Who dash the Cameroonian.? President, Twitter Federation and ipob affairs?

Worthless clowns

grin grin grin

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku To Address The Nation By 9am Today Via Twitter & Facebook by justtoodark: 11:10pm On Feb 20, 2019
Donexy16:

I just hope you don't die of high blood pressure soon

me....??...am completly relaxed....infact am hungry now sef....i go cook myself something now....

no wahala....na him go suffer the consequence,not me....

1 Like

Re: Atiku To Address The Nation By 9am Today Via Twitter & Facebook by KikBuhari2Daura: 11:12pm On Feb 20, 2019
justtoodark:

its like hillary clinton addressen american citizens now....

atiku is behavin like a thug....

See who is talking ... Do you have a president

Where was here when the Herdmen were on killing spreee

Where was he when the former IG refused to obey his orders

Where was he when dollar almost hit 600 naira

Where was he when rice became 20 k and Indomie double in priice

My brother if u don't have anything reasonable to say just shut up

62 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Atiku To Address The Nation By 9am Today Via Twitter & Facebook by KikBuhari2Daura: 11:13pm On Feb 20, 2019
justtoodark:

me....??...am completly relaxed....infact am hungry now sef....i go cook myself something now....

no wahala....na him go suffer the consequence,not me....

Children everywhere

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku To Address The Nation By 9am Today Via Twitter & Facebook by slivertongue: 11:16pm On Feb 20, 2019
well said,President atiku

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Atiku To Address The Nation By 9am Today Via Twitter & Facebook by chriskosherbal(m): 11:16pm On Feb 20, 2019
Okay sir
Re: Atiku To Address The Nation By 9am Today Via Twitter & Facebook by id911(m): 11:16pm On Feb 20, 2019
ochejoseph:
The most likely winner of the 2019 Presidential election and Presidential Candidate of the PDP will be addressing Nigerians tomorrow. Atiku who took to twitter to make the announcement wrote :

"I will be making a broadcast on Twitter and Facebook at 9am tomorrow. Tune in."

Atiku has never hidden his desire to use information and communication technology to solve Nigerias myraid of problems.

Tune in by 9 am tomorrow.... Nigeria needs a tech-savvy President

It's time to get Nigeria Working Again

https://twitter.com/atiku/status/1098331427479961600?s=19

Mr Joseph Otorkpa, I would like to take an exception to the bolded. H.E. Atiku Abubakar is not the most likely winner of the 2019 Presidential Election but rather, our incoming President! Majority of Nigerians have already made up their minds to Atikulate to get our country working again.

If you take a survey on the streets, social media, markets, etc, you will be surprised overwhelming majority of Nigerians already see Atiku as our next President. No amount of rigging can save the satanic party

May God bless our incoming President Alhaji Atiku Abubakar

46 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Atiku To Address The Nation By 9am Today Via Twitter & Facebook by LisaAnne(f): 11:17pm On Feb 20, 2019
bleep all polithiefcians
Re: Atiku To Address The Nation By 9am Today Via Twitter & Facebook by justtoodark: 11:46pm On Feb 20, 2019
KikBuhari2Daura:

See who is talking ... Do you have a president

Where was here when the Herdmen were on killing spreee

Where was he when the former IG refused to obey his orders

Where was he when dollar almost hit 600 naira

Where was he when rice became 20 k and Indomie double in priice

My brother if u don't have anything reasonable to say just shut up

when did that happen....??

you are not supposed to be using parallel market anyways....na you people dey destroy the naira una selfs....

what una are practicing in nigeria is illegal in other nations....na only cbn suppossed to be handlin this exchange stuff or people that cbn authorize

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku To Address The Nation By 9am Today Via Twitter & Facebook by justtoodark: 11:49pm On Feb 20, 2019
id911:

Mr Joseph Otorkpa, I would like to take an exception to the bolded. H.E. Atiku Abubakar is not the most likely winner of the 2019 Presidential Election but rather, our incoming President! Majority of Nigerians have already made up their minds to Atikulate to get our country working again.

If you take a survey on the streets, social media, markets, etc, you will be surprised overwhelming majority of Nigerians already see Atiku as our next President. No amount of rigging can save the satanic party

May God bless our incoming President Alhaji Atiku Abubakar

let us vote first before declarin anybody president....

or you people political prophets now....??

1 Like

Re: Atiku To Address The Nation By 9am Today Via Twitter & Facebook by doctokwus: 11:57pm On Feb 20, 2019
justtoodark:

That's why he is using twitter and Facebook.
By the way there is nothing actually wrong or illegal in buying a slot on radio and television and addressing a people.
It's probably for people like you with archaic belief that addressing a people is only meant for Presidents or Heads of government,that he chose the internet, lest it looks as if he is usurping the 'exclusive medium of address reserved for a president alone' in this part of the world.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku To Address The Nation By 9am Today Via Twitter & Facebook by justtoodark: 11:59pm On Feb 20, 2019
doctokwus:

That's why he is using twitter and Facebook.
By the way there is nothing actually wrong or illegal in buying a slot on radio and television and addressing a people.
It's probably for people like you with archaic belief that addressing a people is only meant for Presidents or Heads of government,that he chose the internet, let's it looks as if he is usurping the 'exclusive medium of address reserved for a president alone'.

whatever....just dont overdo it....tensions are high now....thinkin when you fvck up,amelica will come running to save una butts is suicide....

go ask ipob....
Re: Atiku To Address The Nation By 9am Today Via Twitter & Facebook by NigeriaIsDoomed: 12:01am On Feb 21, 2019
My daddy Atiku, Nigerians can't wait for your presidency.
I love you daddy.

At the moment, Nigeria has no president.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku To Address The Nation By 9am Today Via Twitter & Facebook by justtoodark: 12:06am On Feb 21, 2019
NigeriaIsDoomed:
My daddy Atiku, Nigerians can't wait for your presidency.
I love you daddy.

chaiiii....you people sef....after kissin cownunus butt,now its atikus butt....

hey,i am available too,kukuma wire my account joor,if una are this desperate to whorship somebody,keep the butt kissin....
i dont like people comin near my butt....
just wire my account,thats enough....

kiiiikikikiki....

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku To Address The Nation By 9am Today Via Twitter & Facebook by NothingDoMe: 12:08am On Feb 21, 2019
deomelo:
Don't address fellow ahtiefKulators and Igbos?

Who dash the Cameroonian.? President, Twitter Federation and ipob affairs?

Worthless clowns

grin grin grin

justtoodark:

hey,i am available too,kukuma wire my account joor,if una are this desperate to whorship somebody,keep the butt kissin....

kiiiikikikiki....

1 Like

Re: Atiku To Address The Nation By 9am Today Via Twitter & Facebook by justtoodark: 12:10am On Feb 21, 2019
[quote author=NothingDoMe post=75943446][/quote]

hahahaha....you south easterners are soooo funny....without una nairaland would be borin....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku To Address The Nation By 9am Today Via Twitter & Facebook by NigeriaIsDoomed: 12:10am On Feb 21, 2019
justtoodark:

kiiiikikikiki....
get lost kid! Why do you zombies conclude that everybody who shares a contrary opinion with you folks is Igbo.
Is that not foolishness?
Kid I love Atiku, you can go and die now.
Nigeria has no president until after saturday.
Daddy Atiku, Nigerians love you.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku To Address The Nation By 9am Today Via Twitter & Facebook by NothingDoMe: 12:11am On Feb 21, 2019
justtoodark:

hahahaha....you south easterners are soooo funny....without una nairaland would be borin....

1 Like

Re: Atiku To Address The Nation By 9am Today Via Twitter & Facebook by justtoodark: 12:14am On Feb 21, 2019
NigeriaIsDoomed:
get lost kid! Why do you zombies conclude that everybody who shares a contrary opinion with you folks is Igbo.
Is that not foolishness?

you are not igbo,kwa....??

efulefu....

1 Like

Re: Atiku To Address The Nation By 9am Today Via Twitter & Facebook by justtoodark: 12:16am On Feb 21, 2019
[quote author=NothingDoMe post=75943482][/quote]

chaii...i must admit,am addicted to you ipobians on nairaland....you people are soooo funny....
Re: Atiku To Address The Nation By 9am Today Via Twitter & Facebook by justtoodark: 12:18am On Feb 21, 2019
NigeriaIsDoomed:
Is that not foolishness?

in this picture he looks like a flaming homo....kiiiiiki.....
Re: Atiku To Address The Nation By 9am Today Via Twitter & Facebook by NigeriaIsDoomed: 12:21am On Feb 21, 2019
justtoodark:

in this picture he looks like a flaming homo....kiiiiiki.....
Whatever but you are beholding the President of Nigeria. Start dealing with it, never again will a dead man continue as the president of Nigeria after this saturday.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku To Address The Nation By 9am Today Via Twitter & Facebook by NigeriaIsDoomed: 12:22am On Feb 21, 2019
justtoodark:

you are not igbo,kwa....??

efulefu....
born throway....u don go join your amajirin brothers pack food wey fall for ground eat before you die?

Daddy Atiku, God bless you!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku To Address The Nation By 9am Today Via Twitter & Facebook by justtoodark: 12:26am On Feb 21, 2019
NigeriaIsDoomed:
born throway....u don go join your amajirin brothers pack food wey fall for ground eat before you die?

Daddy Atiku, God bless you!

i cant believe what you are writing....do you realy think this people you mentioned will help you vote atiku after you insult them....??

kiiiikikikiki....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

NIA Storms Peoples Gazette’s Office, Demands Source Of Memo About Rufai Abubakar / Oshiomhole Visits The Ogieneni Of Uzairue Kingdom (Pictures) / Atiku’s Adama Beverages Company Reverses Sack Of Protesting Staff

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 129
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.