Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,012 members, 7,817,985 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:42 AM

Soldiers Fighting Boko Haram Kneel Down, Sing & Pray With Riffles Over Deaths - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soldiers Fighting Boko Haram Kneel Down, Sing & Pray With Riffles Over Deaths (33172 Views)

Gallant Soldiers Fighting Against Boko Haram (video/pictures) / They Are Playing Politics With People's Lives - Soldiers Fighting Boko Haram / Nigerian Soldiers Fighting Boko Haram Show Water They Drink (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldiers Fighting Boko Haram Kneel Down, Sing & Pray With Riffles Over Deaths by blackgold2018(m): 10:01am On Feb 21, 2019
The annoying part is that the president doesn't give a shit about them. God you guys my gallant soldiers.
Re: Soldiers Fighting Boko Haram Kneel Down, Sing & Pray With Riffles Over Deaths by Nobody: 10:01am On Feb 21, 2019
And i actually cried
Re: Soldiers Fighting Boko Haram Kneel Down, Sing & Pray With Riffles Over Deaths by Anagha123: 10:01am On Feb 21, 2019
And the commander in chief doesn't care about them.
Re: Soldiers Fighting Boko Haram Kneel Down, Sing & Pray With Riffles Over Deaths by noisy45(m): 10:02am On Feb 21, 2019
God doesn't guide one from bullets and bombs if this death projectiles miss you you just so lucky
Re: Soldiers Fighting Boko Haram Kneel Down, Sing & Pray With Riffles Over Deaths by Slimzybaby(m): 10:03am On Feb 21, 2019
Good morning Nairalanders!

I was able to buy the necessary accessories needed for my new barbing saloon business, remaining to pay for a space where I can stay and operate. The cost is 3k monthly I.e 18k for the 6 months rent.

I need some person/ persons to assist me with a soft loan which is payable in 2 months time. Please I've no collateral except my old F100 gionee phone.

Location of my business: Anambra state.
Re: Soldiers Fighting Boko Haram Kneel Down, Sing & Pray With Riffles Over Deaths by MondayOsunbor(m): 10:04am On Feb 21, 2019
Instead of waste time praying for already dead Nigeria you people be putting final touch on the military coup plan
Re: Soldiers Fighting Boko Haram Kneel Down, Sing & Pray With Riffles Over Deaths by jrusky(m): 10:05am On Feb 21, 2019
I think they did 4+4 sign yesterday? Oh una still dey pray una never see anything yet.

I expect these ones to say enough of the killing of their fellow comrades by this fake corrupt govt who looted $1billion from NNPC to procure arms for you guys but till date can't provide anny evidence of procuring any arms thereby making you guys a failed soldiers and some of you are still doing 4+4 demonic sugn una never hear am yet.
Re: Soldiers Fighting Boko Haram Kneel Down, Sing & Pray With Riffles Over Deaths by Sheriman(m): 10:05am On Feb 21, 2019
When other developed countries are using more of advanced Armed weaponry technology to combact terrorism attacks reducing wastage of life of innocent soldiers at warefront. Nigeria Soldiers are still using 1818 version rifles, guns, old military strategies and plan blended with corrupt top Military Army Generals...
I weep for our Army...
Re: Soldiers Fighting Boko Haram Kneel Down, Sing & Pray With Riffles Over Deaths by dival247(m): 10:06am On Feb 21, 2019
slivertongue:
dear Lord, please protect your own
You are hold the widow maker, and u are still pray for protection. U can only pray to GOD LET ME SEE MY ENEMIES B4 he see me
Re: Soldiers Fighting Boko Haram Kneel Down, Sing & Pray With Riffles Over Deaths by AljaanIVQ007(m): 10:07am On Feb 21, 2019
meobizy:

These men have a deathwish.
The nearest God can draw one is back to Heaven.

they are born to die...but by grace they live...DEAR GOD,your grace,pls
Re: Soldiers Fighting Boko Haram Kneel Down, Sing & Pray With Riffles Over Deaths by jaymee0(m): 10:09am On Feb 21, 2019
Slimzybaby:
Good morning Nairalanders!

I was able to buy the necessary accessories needed for my new barbing saloon business, remaining to pay for a space where I can stay and operate. The cost is 3k monthly I.e 18k for the 6 months rent.

I need some person/ persons to assist me with a soft loan which is payable in 2 months time. Please I've no collateral except my old F100 gionee phone.

Location of my business: Anambra state.

Bros your own self too much.

You no get family members?
Re: Soldiers Fighting Boko Haram Kneel Down, Sing & Pray With Riffles Over Deaths by Kingspal: 10:09am On Feb 21, 2019
Breakingfamous:
Soldiers Fighting Boko Haram Kneel Down, Sing & Pray With Their Riffles Over Deaths Of Their Colleagus

"My song everyday, Father draw me nearer, draw me nearer nearer to thee"

Soldiers fighting Boko Haram seen singing and praying to God for the souls of departed soldiers killed during combat with Boko Haram terrorists.

Watch the video here as they sing and pray with their riffles .....

Source: http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2019/02/soldiers-sing-and-pray-with-their.html?m=1

Hello House, I will design Logo for your Business Brand, Nairaland Advertisment Banner or Social Media Marketing Images for the first 50 people to Contact me

For 1k Only

Please chat me up on WhatsApp through this link
https:///send?phone=2349090511586

SEE SIMPLES
https://www.nairaland.com/4815644/design-free-logo-business-brand
Re: Soldiers Fighting Boko Haram Kneel Down, Sing & Pray With Riffles Over Deaths by Authoreety: 10:10am On Feb 21, 2019
Lord Jesus, Pls protect our soldiers that diligently trust in You dear Lord
Re: Soldiers Fighting Boko Haram Kneel Down, Sing & Pray With Riffles Over Deaths by hakimi1974(m): 10:10am On Feb 21, 2019
Zeus3171x:
some people are heartless, and senseless.
Re: Soldiers Fighting Boko Haram Kneel Down, Sing & Pray With Riffles Over Deaths by Nobody: 10:12am On Feb 21, 2019
That's why they keep loosing. You can't be a killer and worshipper at the same time.

In war you must be fearless and live between life and death in every second.

They should come back home and let people in the North to live under Sharia. It is their preferred mode of Annunaki worship.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Fighting Boko Haram Kneel Down, Sing & Pray With Riffles Over Deaths by Wonderlabius: 10:13am On Feb 21, 2019
Breakingfamous:
Soldiers Fighting Boko Haram Kneel Down, Sing & Pray With Their Riffles Over Deaths Of Their Colleagus

Soldiers fighting Boko Haram seen singing and praying to God for the souls of departed soldiers killed during combat with Boko Haram terrorists. Everlasting father will protect you guys...Amen

Source: http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2019/02/soldiers-sing-and-pray-with-their.html?m=1

Re: Soldiers Fighting Boko Haram Kneel Down, Sing & Pray With Riffles Over Deaths by one4GOD(f): 10:15am On Feb 21, 2019
Breakingfamous:

Soldiers fighting Boko Haram seen singing and praying to God for the souls of departed soldiers killed during combat with Boko Haram terrorists.

You guys are closer to HIM than you can imagine my brothers!
Re: Soldiers Fighting Boko Haram Kneel Down, Sing & Pray With Riffles Over Deaths by Salutem(m): 10:17am On Feb 21, 2019
you won't feel if BHTs haven't hit so close to someone.........

I m still feeling the gap in my heart after they took off my boss. A Major in the Army.....

RIP to him. Miss him so much!!!
Re: Soldiers Fighting Boko Haram Kneel Down, Sing & Pray With Riffles Over Deaths by solajacobs(m): 10:18am On Feb 21, 2019
https://www.nairaland.com/4973160/young-soldier-killed-battle-against[

I HAVE BEGGED ALL MODS TO TAKE THIS TOPIC TO THE FRONT TO HONOUR THIS FALLEN SOLDIER
Re: Soldiers Fighting Boko Haram Kneel Down, Sing & Pray With Riffles Over Deaths by dotunbidemi: 10:22am On Feb 21, 2019
jaymee0:
God is your sheild and protection
Your ogas don't care.
shield
Re: Soldiers Fighting Boko Haram Kneel Down, Sing & Pray With Riffles Over Deaths by kals4luv990(m): 10:22am On Feb 21, 2019
May the souls of the Brave Fallen rest in peace Amen.
Re: Soldiers Fighting Boko Haram Kneel Down, Sing & Pray With Riffles Over Deaths by Technocratrevie(m): 10:25am On Feb 21, 2019
Hmm our soldiers are really trying

Check my signature to migrate to canada

Re: Soldiers Fighting Boko Haram Kneel Down, Sing & Pray With Riffles Over Deaths by Ade1199: 10:25am On Feb 21, 2019
See below

Re: Soldiers Fighting Boko Haram Kneel Down, Sing & Pray With Riffles Over Deaths by Hotzone(m): 10:27am On Feb 21, 2019
Too risky but higher reward
We must conquer this Buhari
Re: Soldiers Fighting Boko Haram Kneel Down, Sing & Pray With Riffles Over Deaths by maryalloy(f): 10:27am On Feb 21, 2019
May the Good Lord continue to bless and keep them safe �
Re: Soldiers Fighting Boko Haram Kneel Down, Sing & Pray With Riffles Over Deaths by RillJ(m): 10:29am On Feb 21, 2019
Duty to FATHERLAND and Service to GOD!

God's grace and mercy always.
Re: Soldiers Fighting Boko Haram Kneel Down, Sing & Pray With Riffles Over Deaths by Iyajison: 10:38am On Feb 21, 2019
May God grant ur request..!!

But I wonder what this touts on uniform can offer..!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fashola Inspects Reconstruction Of Enugu - Port Harcourt Road (Photos) / Edo: Philip Shaibu To Defect From PDP / Soldiers, Militants Clash Claims Three In Delta - PUNCH

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.