Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,520 members, 7,819,868 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:19 AM

Sowore’s Campaign Signals The End Of Godfatherism In Nigerian Politics - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sowore’s Campaign Signals The End Of Godfatherism In Nigerian Politics (15354 Views)

Peter Obi Ended Era Of Godfatherism In Anambra — Bianca Ojukwu / Wike: We Have Kicked Out Godfatherism In Edo State / Wike Campaigns For Obaseki, Says "Today Is The End Of Godfatherism In Edo" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sowore’s Campaign Signals The End Of Godfatherism In Nigerian Politics by Omolomo4eva(m): 10:22am On Feb 21, 2019
My President for life-Omoyele sowore AAC:TAKE IT BACK. APC,PDP UNA FATHER. Same product, same content but they keep changing the pangolo
Re: Sowore’s Campaign Signals The End Of Godfatherism In Nigerian Politics by faheez(m): 10:37am On Feb 21, 2019
IrawoOmoniyi:
He shld tell us what he will do with education. He has not bn talking much in education
spend ur time to watch him, he has said it severally..
Re: Sowore’s Campaign Signals The End Of Godfatherism In Nigerian Politics by faheez(m): 10:45am On Feb 21, 2019
Greenvaiper:
Atiku is a looter, Atiku is a thief. This refrain has virtually become all APC achieved in four years.

Things to note about ALHAJI ATIKU ABUBAKAR:

1. Atiku has been out of public office for almost 12 years now, since 2007.

2. Alhaji Atiku Abubakar became a billionaire in Nigeria before 1999.

3. Alhaji Atiku Abubakar contested for SDP presidential primaries alongside MKO Abiola in 1992 and willingly dropped his ambition for Abiola in a gentle man's manner, just as he didn't scatter APC when President Mohammad Buhari was chosen instead he worked closely with all forms of support to prove that he has never been desperate for power.

4. Alhaji Atiku Abubakar won Adamawa state gubernatorial democratically in 1999 before his 1992 political sportsmanship was remembered and he was appointed Vice to President Olusegun Obasanjo.

5. Alhaji Atiku Abubakar resigned from Nigerian custom service in 1989 that was 10 straight years before he became Nigerian Vice President but all that while he was still a multi billionaire.

6. APC Leader Bola Ahmed Tinubu once narrated how after Now President Mohammadu Buhari was elected APC flagbearer for 2015 polls that the party was out of fund and Alhaji Atiku Abubakar donated N2billion naira and a pretty IJ bate jet for logistics and left to rest in the UK, that after two weeks the needed another money, he (Bola Ahmed Tinubu) in company of other APC leaders went to UK to plead with him for more fund which he gave them more N5 billion naira according to their report, now my question is, ALL THIS WHILE ATIKU WAS SPONSORING THE AMBITION OF SAINT BUHARI "MR INTEGRITY", WASN'T HE CORRUPT THEN? 

WASN'T HE A THIEF? WASN'T HE A LOOTER? 

Does that mean that APC was brought to power with looted fund? , 

So was saint Mohammadu Buhari sponsored by a thief? 

This questions remain unanswered and a Judgement unto all those that benefitted from him 2015 and suddenly discovers that he is a thief.

7. Can any Nigerian sincerely point at any political leader from the post of a State Governor upwards since 1999 that all he had was only his constitutionally provided salary and allowance, just one person so we can use him as a yardstick or perimeter of judgement against Alhaji Atiku Abubakar, I will still wait until I see one but before then.

8. Alhaji Atiku Abubakar as he keeps saying has never been convicted by any court not even EFCC, he has been and always available all this while.

9. Let's assume Alhaji Atiku Abubakar is a looter, greedy and a thief, corrupt by implication, what is Bola Ahmed Tinubu? the leader of Nigeria ruling party, a Saint? 

10. What is Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi, an imam? What is Godswill Apkabio, a monk? Raji Fashola, Orji Uzor Kalu etc.

Conclusively, as a nation today, we have more challenges than we had in 2015; worst among them is 
Poverty, no more respect to the sanctity of human. Now human life can just be wasted at any slightest provocation and nothing will happen, that is the worst thing that can happen to any society, besides Tribalism as never seen before, insensitivity and outright disregard for the feelings of Nigerian people, Lies especially in a manner that insult average human intelligence, gross incompetence, brazen intolerance and abuse of power especially by security officials. 

All these has beset our democracy. For this reason, i will vote for my conscience and you too should vote your conscience.

God bless Nigeria
Thanks
That's why we all need to ignore all of them and vote Omoyele Sowore. AAC, PLEASE REFUSE TO VOTE FOR A LESSER DEVIL, VOTE FOR SOMEONE THAT'S NO DEVIL. VOTE OMOYELE SOWORE. Together we can make Nigeria great again.
Re: Sowore’s Campaign Signals The End Of Godfatherism In Nigerian Politics by faheez(m): 10:48am On Feb 21, 2019
IjebuWarrior:
To 80% of Nigerian, this write-up is like Nuclear fusion, Relativity theory and Rocket Science. They can barely understand a single thing up there. Sad thing is we have youths, I mean youths that are meant to be progressive even chanting Atiku and Buhari. Shame indeed! Every sane individual with common-sense should know this dude is the REAL deal but, it's sad Common-sense ain't too common after all. undecided

Like a fellow mentioned up there... Nigeria deserves the leaders they get. The Nigerian people are too gullible and foolish! angry
Are you going to vote sowore come Feb 23rd? Because I am going to vote him.
Re: Sowore’s Campaign Signals The End Of Godfatherism In Nigerian Politics by Raimond(m): 10:49am On Feb 21, 2019
Someone that will not even have 50,000 votes
Re: Sowore’s Campaign Signals The End Of Godfatherism In Nigerian Politics by faheez(m): 10:52am On Feb 21, 2019
RealityShot:
popular WHERE?

I DON'T even know the name of his PARTY !
Shebi it's inside the soil that you live? .. What has Atiku and buhari got for you, vote someone that have you in mind. Vote omoyele sowore vote AAC, the best option we've got.
Re: Sowore’s Campaign Signals The End Of Godfatherism In Nigerian Politics by faheez(m): 10:55am On Feb 21, 2019
Raimond:
Someone that will not even have 50,000 votes
Are you sure? If you are so sure, let's have a bet..
Re: Sowore’s Campaign Signals The End Of Godfatherism In Nigerian Politics by faheez(m): 11:06am On Feb 21, 2019
VulgarVulvas:
[s][/s]

Sowore is come controlled opposition whose campaign is being sponsored by Buhari

His only role is to quickly congratulate Buhari when he rigs himself in.

Eeyah, I feel your pain. For ur information, ordinary nigerian like you and I were they ones that have been sponsoring all his activities through bank donations/GoFundMe. And he is so transparent about it that he now read out how much was donated regular basis. The funniest thing is that, pple in the diaspora are actually more committed to his movement and some donates on a daily basis because they know how things are abroad and wants Nigeria too to be good. So pls stop the nonsense talk about being sponsored by Buhari.. His donation reached 120million + just through donations from people home and abroad.
Re: Sowore’s Campaign Signals The End Of Godfatherism In Nigerian Politics by faheez(m): 11:11am On Feb 21, 2019
In short I urge every nigerian to find time to listen to this man and be convinced yourself. All we are doing here won't be enough to convince you. Once again, for a better nigerian, vote omoyele sowore vote AAC. God bless Nigeria
Re: Sowore’s Campaign Signals The End Of Godfatherism In Nigerian Politics by shakmati(m): 11:25am On Feb 21, 2019
olajide8:

Nope you got it wrong- the retired generals and all the oil barons that want their licenses renewed, the discos that their licenses would not be renewed are behind atiku, the poor man on the street in the north is behind buhari- who is behind sowore? If buhari wins he would automatically dimystify the so-called cabal that make presidents - so if buhari wins, they would all go into early retirement and this would make nigeria and not sowore.

Osogbo weed induced analysis. Is it the poor man in the North who is now eating spilled food from the ground that is behind Buhari? Which cabal is more ruthless and damaging to the Nigerian people than that presently running Aso rock? At least the generals have shown over time that they believe in the unity and progress of Nigeria. The inexperienced and selfish cabal in Aso rock are only out to enrich themselves and eliminate anyone they feel will block them. Even Osinbajo is not safe with them!
Re: Sowore’s Campaign Signals The End Of Godfatherism In Nigerian Politics by olajide8(m): 12:17pm On Feb 21, 2019
StaffofOrayan:
You sound like your dad when he supported Buhari in 1983.
You talk about the poor man on the street that has gotten poorer
That you are Yoruba makes it more depressing

How nice would it have been if you didn't play ethnic politics - but now you have shot yourself in the foot- how unfortunate, you are a waste to your generation, when your likes don't know the truth - I didn't hear stories, I knew what happened when buhari became president and what he did was to force people arrested then to prove themselves innocent like the French law provides, as against what English law we practice which says we must prove them guilty while they defend themselves now -we also know when he was overthrown, and we are worst off for it today - it's further pathetic that you want me to go down this line with you* but because, you went there let me visit the fringes with you, I wouldn't go further down the path beyond this submission - 2 hausa men are contesting for presidency, 2 fulani men - that are married across family or regional lines either indirectly aisha is from adamawa, and a lot of atikus kids are married to others from the north west, and they are contesting against themselves and you in your myopicness, is busy disturbing the peace of Isreal - furthermore, because of your hate, for one of the candidates you have closed your eyes to what is more obvious and staring you in the face - this is not a battle amongst the 2 of them NO! - it's a battle amongst the 2 V.P's one is yoruba - that I am proud of and the other is igbo- one is a professor of law and thinks of nigeria* - we* the other thinks of you* which is evident in the questions he asks- how much was a bag of rice yesterday how much is a bag of rice today? What have you benefited from govt., and what have benefited from the country? - because I am not an "omo ale" and I have read the history of nigeria, I would not foolishly vote, because I don't know- I would vote, because I know, I would vote from an informed position* as someone that knows, how we have been playing second fiddle way, before we started regional govt and gained independence- if you don't know, the first person to have bought the S.W into main stream politics is BAT, he performed a feat in which the sage of politics couldn't perform - by going into an alliance with the north and getting political power- so please kip kwayet because you are not yoruba*

2 Likes

Re: Sowore’s Campaign Signals The End Of Godfatherism In Nigerian Politics by Finekunlex(f): 12:32pm On Feb 21, 2019
Na because you know wan know!
RealityShot:
popular WHERE?

I DON'T even know the name of his PARTY !

Re: Sowore’s Campaign Signals The End Of Godfatherism In Nigerian Politics by olajide8(m): 12:33pm On Feb 21, 2019
shakmati:

Osogbo weed induced analysis. Is it the poor man in the North who is now eating spilled food from the ground that is behind Buhari? Which cabal is more ruthless and damaging to the Nigerian people than that presently running Aso rock? At least the generals have shown over time that they believe in the unity and progress of Nigeria. The inexperienced and selfish cabal in Aso rock are only out to enrich themselves and eliminate anyone they feel will block them. Even Osinbajo is not safe with them!

You sit down behind the comfort of your laptop or phone and type away- you are free- what you don't know - you don't know* and you may never know- I wouldn't stress myself trying to explain issues to you because then you would roll another short sighted dice* I have been involved in "vox pops" on the streets in the north- and a basic fact, you don't know is they say Allah kaimu - as God wills, and are naturally subservient to people greater then them- these same people eat from the same plate during fasting programmes with Buhari directly - they dip their hands in the same plate- and they are subservient when the need arises - we all shout cabal, but can one man be an island unto himself? If truly there is a cabal dictating what is happening in nigeria* other then the president - let's wait, identify them, and sue them to court for treason* after 2023* I hope you know the penalty is death*, for ursping the powers of the president, until then ask questions and you would get answers
Re: Sowore’s Campaign Signals The End Of Godfatherism In Nigerian Politics by Finekunlex(f): 12:33pm On Feb 21, 2019
If you're truly tired about the stupid old people destroying naija...you need to vote Sowore and stop complaining like a pregnant cat
Re: Sowore’s Campaign Signals The End Of Godfatherism In Nigerian Politics by shakmati(m): 12:33pm On Feb 21, 2019
olajide8:

we also know when he was overthrown, and we are worst off for it today - it's further pathetic that you want me to go down this line with you* but because, you went there let me visit the fringes with you, I wouldn't go further down the path beyond this submission - 2 hausa men are contesting for presidency, 2 fulani men - that are married across family or regional lines either indirectly aisha is from adamawa, and a lot of atikus kids are married to others from the north west, and they are contesting against themselves and you in your myopicness, is busy disturbing the peace of Isreal - furthermore, because of your hate, for one of the candidates you have closed your eyes to what is more obvious and staring you in the face - this is not a battle amongst the 2 of them NO! - it's a battle amongst the 2 V.P's one is yoruba - that I am proud of and the other is igbo- one is a professor of law and thinks of nigeria* - we* the other - so please kip kwayet because you are not yoruba*

Asides being addicted to weed, you are also an irredeemable tribalist! We are saying someone wants to kill Nigeria with nepotism, all you can see is vp. See how useless this govt has even made starboy Osibanjo look like a fool. It's only you that will suffer with your tribalism. The rest of us will deliver Nigeria and Osinbajo from the death hold of this clueless aso rock cabal!
Re: Sowore’s Campaign Signals The End Of Godfatherism In Nigerian Politics by Finekunlex(f): 12:36pm On Feb 21, 2019
You know this!

Let's make it happen!!!!
Omolomo4eva:
My President for life-Omoyele sowore AAC:TAKE IT BACK. APC,PDP UNA FATHER. Same product, same content but they keep changing the pangolo

Re: Sowore’s Campaign Signals The End Of Godfatherism In Nigerian Politics by olajide8(m): 12:41pm On Feb 21, 2019
shakmati:

Asides being addicted to weed, you are also an irredeemable tribalist! We are saying someone wants to kill Nigeria with nepotism, all you can see is vp. See how useless this govt has even made starboy Osibanjo look like a fool. It's only you that will suffer with your tribalism. The rest of us will deliver Nigeria and Osinbajo from the death hold of this clueless aso rock cabal!

Barman - serve this boy coca cola on the rocks >>>> say what you want, it's my opinion and I have a right to my opinion on this issue, if my opinion makes me sound like a tribalist I owe you no apologises for it- because it belongs to me- if you don't have a superior post kip kwayet

1 Like

Re: Sowore’s Campaign Signals The End Of Godfatherism In Nigerian Politics by shakmati(m): 12:42pm On Feb 21, 2019
olajide8:

You sit down behind the comfort of your laptop or phone and type away- you are free- what you don't know - you don't know* and you may never know- I wouldn't stress myself trying to explain issues to you because then you would roll another short sighted dice* I have been involved in "vox pops" on the streets in the north- and a basic fact, you don't know is they say Allah kaimu - as God wills, and are naturally subservient to people greater then them- these same people eat from the same plate during fasting programmes with Buhari directly - they dip their hands in the same plate- and they are subservient when the need arises - we all shout cabal, but can one man be an island unto himself? If truly there is a cabal dictating what is happening in nigeria* other then the president - let's wait, identify them, and sue them to court for treason* after 2023* I hope you know the penalty is death*, for ursping the powers of the president, until then ask questions and you would get answers

It pains me to no end when people hide behind big big grammar to spew ignorance, stewpidity and tribalism. Your big grammar does not hid ethe fact that your only consideration in the forth coming election is tribalism. You do not care if the herdsmen kill the whole Nigeria as long as youbthink your narrow ambition of getting president in 2023 comes to pass. Everyrhing will work against you anfd your likes. Nigeria will overcome you guys. You're even taking the entire north for fools. The same people you accuse of leaving everything Allah kaimu have held sway over you for years despite your education and big big grammar. I would have only wanted to laugh at the shocker Osinbajo and Tinubu would get if Buhari were to win. I am however ready to let that go for the future of Nigeria. It is too risky to allow another 4 yrs of such crass incompetence and disregard for everyrhing we ever held dear as a nation. Buhari must go!
Re: Sowore’s Campaign Signals The End Of Godfatherism In Nigerian Politics by shakmati(m): 12:44pm On Feb 21, 2019
olajide8:

Barman - serve this boy coca cola on the rocks >>>> say what you want, it's my opinion and I have a right to my opinion on this issue, if my opinion makes me sound like a tribalist I owe you no apologises for it- because it belongs to me- if you don't have a superior post kip kwayet

Please stop tribalism. It won't augur well with you in a multifaceted society like ours. You are not in a competition with any other tribe. We are all in this together!
Re: Sowore’s Campaign Signals The End Of Godfatherism In Nigerian Politics by olajide8(m): 12:56pm On Feb 21, 2019
shakmati:

Please stop tribalism. It won't augur well with you in a multifaceted society like ours. You are not in a competition with any other tribe. We are all in this together!

Just like a pdp governor / supporter would brandish a cutlass on live TV, and now turn around to judge someone that said the army should deal ruthlessly with ballot box snatchers- hypocrites everywhere- they bath and sleeping in selective amnesia - and choose only one point of view- they have forgotten that the discussion started from one point* and when the perpetrator had been sufficiently sent on early retirement, they choose what they want as their defense or point of argument- and they claim they are more nigerian then others, they claim they love but their exists nothing close to that in their hearts- next time before you jump on the band wagon of a discussion read what transpired priorly - because nothing is totally black and nothing is totally white

1 Like

Re: Sowore’s Campaign Signals The End Of Godfatherism In Nigerian Politics by StaffofOrayan(m): 12:56pm On Feb 21, 2019
Read more about Awolowo, that's right, the man that made it possible for clowns like BAT to get an education FOR FREE. U can see from BAT's cap that he wished he was Awolowo.
Your claim about Rice being cheaper is a joke
That you think Tinubu is a blessing on Yoruba land shows how deeply enslaved you are.
What French law are you talking about??
This was the same crap Duterte of the Phillipines used as a defence when killing his citizens until the French set him right,
Osibanjo is a puppet to Tinubu, we already have one in Lagos and some other SW states and they are not spectacular.

olajide8:

How nice would it have been if you didn't play ethnic politics - but now you have shot yourself in the foot- how unfortunate, you are a waste to your generation, when your likes don't know the truth - I didn't hear stories, I knew what happened when buhari became president and what he did was to force people arrested then to prove themselves innocent like the French law provides, as against what English law we practice which says we must prove them guilty while they defend themselves now -we also know when he was overthrown, and we are worst off for it today - it's further pathetic that you want me to go down this line with you* but because, you went there let me visit the fringes with you, I wouldn't go further down the path beyond this submission - 2 hausa men are contesting for presidency, 2 fulani men - that are married across family or regional lines either indirectly aisha is from adamawa, and a lot of atikus kids are married to others from the north west, and they are contesting against themselves and you in your myopicness, is busy disturbing the peace of Isreal - furthermore, because of your hate, for one of the candidates you have closed your eyes to what is more obvious and staring you in the face - this is not a battle amongst the 2 of them NO! - it's a battle amongst the 2 V.P's one is yoruba - that I am proud of and the other is igbo- one is a professor of law and thinks of nigeria* - we* the other thinks of you* which is evident in the questions he asks- how much was a bag of rice yesterday how much is a bag of rice today? What have you benefited from govt., and what have benefited from the country? - because I am not an "omo ale" and I have read the history of nigeria, I would not foolishly vote, because I don't know- I would vote, because I know, I would vote from an informed position* as someone that knows, how we have been playing second fiddle way, before we started regional govt and gained independence- if you don't know, the first person to have bought the S.W into main stream politics is BAT, he performed a feat in which the sage of politics couldn't perform - by going into an alliance with the north and getting political power- so please kip kwayet because you are not yoruba*
Re: Sowore’s Campaign Signals The End Of Godfatherism In Nigerian Politics by Finekunlex(f): 12:59pm On Feb 21, 2019
Tell them! Again!
Omolomo4eva:
Re: Sowore’s Campaign Signals The End Of Godfatherism In Nigerian Politics by Finekunlex(f): 1:00pm On Feb 21, 2019
Sowore went to Daura and everyone was shouting Sai Bobo! In Daura o

1 Like

Re: Sowore’s Campaign Signals The End Of Godfatherism In Nigerian Politics by shakmati(m): 1:09pm On Feb 21, 2019
olajide8:

Just like a pdp governor / supporter would brandish a cutlass on live TV, and now turn around to judge someone that said the army should deal ruthlessly with ballot box snatchers- hypocrites everywhere- they bath and sleeping in selective amnesia - and choose only one point of view- they have forgotten that the discussion started from one point* and when the perpetrator had been sufficiently sent on early retirement, they choose what they want as their defense or point of argument- and they claim they are more nigerian then others, they claim they love but their exists nothing close to that in their hearts- next time before you jump on the band wagon of a discussion read what transpired priorly - because nothing is totally black and nothing is totally white

You are just sworn to tribalism. When Ombu the policeman said ballot box snatchers should be shot, we all condemned him in 2015. Now, y'all tribal bigots are supporting an anti-constitutional statement by a lifeless being. I have told you, this tribalism will be the undoing of you and your likes if you don't stop it. You don't have to look at every issue from the lenses of tribal bigotry!
Re: Sowore’s Campaign Signals The End Of Godfatherism In Nigerian Politics by olajide8(m): 1:11pm On Feb 21, 2019
StaffofOrayan:
Read more about Awolowo, that's right, the man that made it possible for clowns like BAT to get an education FOR FREE. U can see from BAT's cap that he wished he was Awolowo.
Your claim about Rice being cheaper is a joke
That you think Tinubu is a blessing on Yoruba land shows how deeply enslaved you are.
What French law are you talking about??
This was the same crap Duterte of the Phillipines used as a defence when killing his citizens until the French set him right,
Osibanjo is a puppet to Tinubu, we already have one in Lagos and some other SW states and they are not spectacular.

If I haven't read all his books I wouldn't come here and say what I am saying - go back and read his biography - you would understand that - what an old man saw siting down you this boy if you climb mount kilimanjaro you wouldn't be able to see it - I repeat, awolowo was not able to form a political alliance with the north and that is why with all the education we had and our development we as a nation were not able to produce the president or prime minister - it's part of the reason, we could gain independence in 1953, 1956, 1958 and we were not able to gain independence in january-april of 1960 till October - it was part of the reason the S.W was divided into 2 regions S.W and mid western region and the North remain whole, same with the S.E - on this I rest my case* please don't mention me again- I have other important mentions - targeted at national development to attend to
Re: Sowore’s Campaign Signals The End Of Godfatherism In Nigerian Politics by StaffofOrayan(m): 1:28pm On Feb 21, 2019
It's not about producing a president, we produced Obasanjo eventually, and nothing really happened in the SW, because like Tinubu he has no ideology,
SW has always been divided into 2 since the days of that hausa loving fool called Afonja,
If Nigeria is not restructured, we would be going about in circles.
The Northerners with the most presidents are the most wretched people probably in the world, the Igbos with no president have risen a few steps above SW education wise, but you can never get it,
Like MC Oluomo, you are a product of bad leaders

olajide8:

If I haven't read all his books I wouldn't come here and say what I am saying - go back and read his biography - you would understand that - what an old man saw siting down you this boy if you climb mount kilimanjaro you wouldn't be able to see it - I repeat, awolowo was not able to form a political alliance with the north and that is why with all the education we had and our development we as a nation were not able to produce the president or prime minister - it's part of the reason, we could gain independence in 1953, 1956, 1958 and we were not able to gain independence in january-april of 1960 till October - it was part of the reason the S.W was divided into 2 regions S.W and mid western region and the North remain whole, same with the S.E - on this I rest my case* please don't mention me again- I have other important mentions - targeted at national development to attend to
Re: Sowore’s Campaign Signals The End Of Godfatherism In Nigerian Politics by Lovemaester: 1:28pm On Feb 21, 2019
Greenvaiper:
Atiku is a looter, Atiku is a thief. This refrain has virtually become all APC achieved in four years.

Things to note about ALHAJI ATIKU ABUBAKAR:

1. Atiku has been out of public office for almost 12 years now, since 2007.

2. Alhaji Atiku Abubakar became a billionaire in Nigeria before 1999.

3. Alhaji Atiku Abubakar contested for SDP presidential primaries alongside MKO Abiola in 1992 and willingly dropped his ambition for Abiola in a gentle man's manner, just as he didn't scatter APC when President Mohammad Buhari was chosen instead he worked closely with all forms of support to prove that he has never been desperate for power.

4. Alhaji Atiku Abubakar won Adamawa state gubernatorial democratically in 1999 before his 1992 political sportsmanship was remembered and he was appointed Vice to President Olusegun Obasanjo.

5. Alhaji Atiku Abubakar resigned from Nigerian custom service in 1989 that was 10 straight years before he became Nigerian Vice President but all that while he was still a multi billionaire.

6. APC Leader Bola Ahmed Tinubu once narrated how after Now President Mohammadu Buhari was elected APC flagbearer for 2015 polls that the party was out of fund and Alhaji Atiku Abubakar donated N2billion naira and a pretty IJ bate jet for logistics and left to rest in the UK, that after two weeks the needed another money, he (Bola Ahmed Tinubu) in company of other APC leaders went to UK to plead with him for more fund which he gave them more N5 billion naira according to their report, now my question is, ALL THIS WHILE ATIKU WAS SPONSORING THE AMBITION OF SAINT BUHARI "MR INTEGRITY", WASN'T HE CORRUPT THEN? 

WASN'T HE A THIEF? WASN'T HE A LOOTER? 

Does that mean that APC was brought to power with looted fund? , 

So was saint Mohammadu Buhari sponsored by a thief? 

This questions remain unanswered and a Judgement unto all those that benefitted from him 2015 and suddenly discovers that he is a thief.

7. Can any Nigerian sincerely point at any political leader from the post of a State Governor upwards since 1999 that all he had was only his constitutionally provided salary and allowance, just one person so we can use him as a yardstick or perimeter of judgement against Alhaji Atiku Abubakar, I will still wait until I see one but before then.

8. Alhaji Atiku Abubakar as he keeps saying has never been convicted by any court not even EFCC, he has been and always available all this while.

9. Let's assume Alhaji Atiku Abubakar is a looter, greedy and a thief, corrupt by implication, what is Bola Ahmed Tinubu? the leader of Nigeria ruling party, a Saint? 

10. What is Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi, an imam? What is Godswill Apkabio, a monk? Raji Fashola, Orji Uzor Kalu etc.

Conclusively, as a nation today, we have more challenges than we had in 2015; worst among them is 
Poverty, no more respect to the sanctity of human. Now human life can just be wasted at any slightest provocation and nothing will happen, that is the worst thing that can happen to any society, besides Tribalism as never seen before, insensitivity and outright disregard for the feelings of Nigerian people, Lies especially in a manner that insult average human intelligence, gross incompetence, brazen intolerance and abuse of power especially by security officials. 

All these has beset our democracy. For this reason, i will vote for my conscience and you too should vote your conscience.

God bless Nigeria
Thanks

if we go by this analogy, then ibori and alamieyesegha are nt thieves because they were never convicted in a Nigerian law court, typical PDP apologist
Re: Sowore’s Campaign Signals The End Of Godfatherism In Nigerian Politics by Ajuma002(f): 1:31pm On Feb 21, 2019
Sowore I just dey look u

1 Like

Re: Sowore’s Campaign Signals The End Of Godfatherism In Nigerian Politics by Omolomo4eva(m): 5:54pm On Feb 21, 2019
Finekunlex:
You know this!

Let's make it happen!!!!
NA SO!AS 4 ME AND MY HOUSEHOLD,WE SHALL TE S'OJUE FOR AAC,OUR ONLY PARTY
Re: Sowore’s Campaign Signals The End Of Godfatherism In Nigerian Politics by Omolomo4eva(m): 5:55pm On Feb 21, 2019
Ajuma002:
Sowore I just dey look u
AND NA SO U LOOK UNTIL YOUR EYES GO BE LIKE THAT OF TINUBU AND DEZIANI COMBINED
Re: Sowore’s Campaign Signals The End Of Godfatherism In Nigerian Politics by Yomidee(m): 6:03pm On Feb 21, 2019
IrawoOmoniyi:
He shld tell us what he will do with education. He has not bn talking much in education
you should make research about Sowore, don't be lazy, he has more than 50 hours of videos explaining his stance on education

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bola Tinubu Wishes Yemi Osinbajo A Happy 65th Birthday / Buhari To NNPC: Search For Oil In Benue Trough / Akwa Ibom Government Bans Street & Trafic Light Hawking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 107
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.