Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,424 members, 7,819,532 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:38 PM

Sowore’s Campaign Signals The End Of Godfatherism In Nigerian Politics - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sowore’s Campaign Signals The End Of Godfatherism In Nigerian Politics (15349 Views)

Peter Obi Ended Era Of Godfatherism In Anambra — Bianca Ojukwu / Wike: We Have Kicked Out Godfatherism In Edo State / Wike Campaigns For Obaseki, Says "Today Is The End Of Godfatherism In Edo" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sowore’s Campaign Signals The End Of Godfatherism In Nigerian Politics by Ajuma002(f): 8:28pm On Feb 21, 2019
Omolomo4eva:
AND NA SO U LOOK UNTIL YOUR EYES GO BE LIKE THAT OF TINUBU AND DEZIANI COMBINED

And na so God go take punish you as u mention me
Re: Sowore’s Campaign Signals The End Of Godfatherism In Nigerian Politics by idid: 8:31pm On Feb 21, 2019
God fatherism is the bane of our growth and politics in Nigeria..
The so called God fathers need to be weeded out..

Nigerians are part of the problem too, they worship you as long as you have money. Why won't anyone want to impose himself as a God father.
Re: Sowore’s Campaign Signals The End Of Godfatherism In Nigerian Politics by Omolomo4eva(m): 8:34pm On Feb 21, 2019
Ajuma002:

And na so God go take punish you as u mention me

Re: Sowore’s Campaign Signals The End Of Godfatherism In Nigerian Politics by Ajuma002(f): 8:49pm On Feb 21, 2019
[quote author=Omolomo4eva post=75971544][/quote]

I can actually see that uve bin caused chai
Re: Sowore’s Campaign Signals The End Of Godfatherism In Nigerian Politics by Omolomo4eva(m): 9:00pm On Feb 21, 2019
Ajuma002:

I can actually see that uve bin caused chai
ANTY Ajuma,I sure say na Opolopo community school u attend cos u no SABI spell common 'curse' and u go dey abuse and flog small children for scoring 1 over 10.there is God!

Re: Sowore’s Campaign Signals The End Of Godfatherism In Nigerian Politics by IjebuWarrior: 12:10am On Feb 22, 2019
faheez:

Are you going to vote sowore come Feb 23rd? Because I am going to vote him.

Yes Sir, I'm voting him! cool
Re: Sowore’s Campaign Signals The End Of Godfatherism In Nigerian Politics by RealityShot: 2:10am On Feb 22, 2019
Finekunlex:
Na because you know wan know!
i listen to radio most mornings,
i visit this site every day.

so, i should go and google his party to know it, right? Who him help to warrant that?
Re: Sowore’s Campaign Signals The End Of Godfatherism In Nigerian Politics by RealityShot: 2:16am On Feb 22, 2019
faheez:

Shebi it's inside the soil that you live? .. What has Atiku and buhari got for you, vote someone that have you in mind. Vote omoyele sowore vote AAC, the best option we've got.
that must be a local party, because i have not seen a single poster or bill board of the anywhere !

therefore, he CANNOT win the resquired minimum votes across the country.

Do NOT waste your vote.
Vote a national party, there are ONLY TWO
Re: Sowore’s Campaign Signals The End Of Godfatherism In Nigerian Politics by faheez(m): 10:11am On Feb 22, 2019
IjebuWarrior:

God bless us Sir..

1 Like

Re: Sowore’s Campaign Signals The End Of Godfatherism In Nigerian Politics by faheez(m): 10:11am On Feb 22, 2019
IjebuWarrior:

God bless us Sir..

1 Like

Re: Sowore’s Campaign Signals The End Of Godfatherism In Nigerian Politics by faheez(m): 10:20am On Feb 22, 2019
RealityShot:
i listen to radio most mornings,
i visit this site every day.

so, i should go and google his party to know it, right? Who him help to warrant that?
Just forget it, you are not current and you are very local.. And to think you are expecting to see his posters, hell no, because he doesn't have excess to waste, the little he has been using was donated by reasonable Nigerians. He channeled the campaign energy on social media because according to him, 120 million nigerians have access to the internet.. At your best interest, vote omoyele sowore vote AAC.
Re: Sowore’s Campaign Signals The End Of Godfatherism In Nigerian Politics by RealityShot: 1:40pm On Feb 22, 2019
faheez:

Just forget it, you are not current and you are very local.. And to think you are expecting to see his posters, hell no, because he doesn't have excess to waste, the little he has been using was donated by reasonable Nigerians. He channeled the campaign energy on social media because according to him, 120 million nigerians have access to the internet..
so while Peter Obi was doing market to market tour
and Buhari & Atiku were doing state rallies..

your Sowore THINKS the masses will wait till electricity is available for them to watch TV and charge the BIG phones to see his adverts, right?

many illiterates will vote that day & na who them dey see and hear more about them go vote.

many literates will vote that day, many have phones but don't know how to go outside facebook, whatsapp, twitter: they will vote popularity & self conviction.

Sowore is doing the right thing at the WRONG TIME.

I will not WASTE my data to learn about a POLITIFCIAN.
Re: Sowore’s Campaign Signals The End Of Godfatherism In Nigerian Politics by RealityShot: 1:42pm On Feb 22, 2019
faheez:

Just forget it, you are not current and you are very local.. And to think you are expecting to see his posters, hell no, because he doesn't have excess to waste, the little he has been using was donated by reasonable Nigerians. He channeled the campaign energy on social media because according to him, 120 million nigerians have access to the internet.. At your best interest, vote omoyele sowore vote AAC.
oya tell me, who is the candidate for labour party?

what of Accord party ?
Re: Sowore’s Campaign Signals The End Of Godfatherism In Nigerian Politics by faheez(m): 6:57pm On Feb 22, 2019
RealityShot:
so while Peter Obi was doing market to market tour
and Buhari & Atiku were doing state rallies..

your Sowore THINKS the masses will wait till electricity is available for them to watch TV and charge the BIG phones to see his adverts, right?

many illiterates will vote that day & na who them dey see and hear more about them go vote.

many literates will vote that day, many have phones but don't know how to go outside facebook, whatsapp, twitter: they will vote popularity & self conviction.

Sowore is doing the right thing at the WRONG TIME.

I will not WASTE my data to learn about a POLITIFCIAN.
you made some sense thou.. I'm done arguing for today. But for the record, Sowore is not among ur so called politifians

1 Like

Re: Sowore’s Campaign Signals The End Of Godfatherism In Nigerian Politics by Finekunlex(f): 12:45pm On Feb 23, 2019
*OMOYELE SOWORE VOTES!*

Presidential Candidate of the African Action Congress, Omoyele Sowore has cast his vote in what he described as a "peaceful" but "frustrating" process.

While casting his vote at RCM polling unit 005, Ese Odo LGA, Ondo State, Sowore said "so far everything is peaceful, voter turnout is very very high and encouraging, we are expecting that results will start trickling in after 2PM but the process is a little slow and frustrating for voters, people standing out here for hours just to get accredited and then vote it's a little bit cumbersome and frustrating but otherwise. It's been good so far and I'm glad we saw a huge turnout of voters".

Re: Sowore’s Campaign Signals The End Of Godfatherism In Nigerian Politics by Pascopele: 8:52am On Mar 19, 2019
drop your mail
Raimond:
Someone that will not even have 50,000 votes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

COVID-19: Senator Biyi Durojaiye Is Dead / Matawalle: Why Banditry Will Not End Soon / 2023: Why I Am The Right Candidate To Succeed Buhari - Osinbajo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.