Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,180 members, 7,835,931 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:43 PM

PDP Will Be Defeated On Saturday - Tinubu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Will Be Defeated On Saturday - Tinubu (16950 Views)

Nigerian Youth Presidential Debate Holds Today Saturday, Tinubu, Obi, Atiku... / Election: We’ll Retire Atiku From Politics On Saturday – Tinubu / I Still Hope To Be Friends With Atiku After We Retire Him On Saturday —tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Will Be Defeated On Saturday - Tinubu by jojomario(m): 5:15am On Feb 21, 2019
ipobarecriminals:
cool smiley grin pigs will cry on Monday
By Sunday evening Bro.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Will Be Defeated On Saturday - Tinubu by drlateef: 5:21am On Feb 21, 2019
Esseite:

Is this a threat?

Must they vote for the APC?.... Agbaje and Gbadamosi are yoruba men aswell?

The reason people love the PDP is because of Unity without discriminations, your aspirations no matter your category or location, wealth or no wealth can be fulfilled as long as you put in work, but the APC operates like a royal family who controls who and whom.

Unity in looting grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: PDP Will Be Defeated On Saturday - Tinubu by mozona(m): 5:23am On Feb 21, 2019
u mean for lagos state only
Re: PDP Will Be Defeated On Saturday - Tinubu by GoldHorse(m): 5:26am On Feb 21, 2019
....Your children are in our schools. There is no discrimination against them in WAEC, NECO and tertiary fees. This time, we are asking you to help us. We will look at the votes from Ojo, Alaba, Surulere, Amuwo Odofin, Ajeromi Ifelodun.....

Hmm! Spoken like the true elder. "This time..." Yes, this time we must look and I am sure we all know what that means.
Re: PDP Will Be Defeated On Saturday - Tinubu by sogodihno: 5:28am On Feb 21, 2019
noisy45:
Chai Nnamdi Kanu call off election boycott is making APC jittery. Tinubu is just a dreamer after begging we igbos to vote for APC. They know that Igbo have more registered voters than that total number of registered voters they are misinforming zombie Nigerians about

All d votes, ur mud republic can offer Atiku will be swallow up by just Borno and Katsina States votes. 5%

NEXT LEVEL jare

4 Likes

Re: PDP Will Be Defeated On Saturday - Tinubu by Gandollaar(f): 5:31am On Feb 21, 2019
Afritop:
Sure. And many of them will be decisively dealt with since they will want to protest by snatching ballot boxes. The days when few of them will be arrested but later released for few days by the politician who they snatched ballot boxes for, who will now put them in his cabinet are over.
Tell MC Oluomo that his end is on Saturday. That's Tinubu's Hitman.
Re: PDP Will Be Defeated On Saturday - Tinubu by bedspread: 5:32am On Feb 21, 2019
[s]
mrakeli62:
All Progressives Congress (APC) Presidential Campaign Council Co-chairman Asiwaju Bola Tinubu yesterday urged party members in Lagos to intensify the mobilisation for Saturday’s rescheduled presidential and National Assembly elections.

Noting that the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) was jittery, he said the ruling party will defeat the opposition party at the poll and put it to shame.

The former Lagos State governor also explained why Igbo in Lagos should vote for the APC, saying that the government in the Centre of Excellence has never discriminated against them and other non-indigenes in the distribution of the dividends of democracy.

Tinubu, who urged women leaders to mobilise traders for the crucial poll, also advised youths to heed President Muhammadu Buhari’s advice by shunning thuggery, ballot snatching and other forms of violence.

He advised party faithful to accommodate defectors from the rival PDP, saying that they had become legitimate members of the fold whose cooperation are required for mobiliasation for victory.

Tinubu, who urged them to use their index fingers to thumb print on the ballot paper, advised the party agents and canvassers to be vigilant.

He said: “You agents must report early. Be vigilant. Shine your eyes. If an agent goes to ease himself, the canvasser will take his position. A canvasser is also an agent.”

The party said there will be a meeting of party leaders with council chairmen at his Ikoyi residence today to discuss the preparations for the Saturday election.

Exuding confidence, he said: “We will win on Saturday and we will hold a celebration rally next week.”

Tinubu addressed party members, shortly after the stakeholders’ meeting at the party secretariat on Acme Road, Ogba, Ikeja.

The meeting was attended by Governor Akinwunmi Ambode; his deputy, Dr. Idiat Adebule; Secretary to Government Tunji Bello; governorship candidate Babajide Sanwo-Olu, his running mate Obafemi Hamzat; and APC Governorship Advisory Council (GAC) members – Prince Tajudeen Olusi; party chairman Tunde Balogun; one-time Finance Commissioner Olawale Edun; Prince Abiodun Ogunleye; Chief Busura Alebiosu; Chief M.A. Taiwo; Chief Murphy Adetoro; Chief Mutiu Aare; Alhaji Akanni Seriki; Olorunfunmi Basorun; Dr. Yomi Finnih; Chief Muyiwa Sosanya and Cardinal James Odunmbaku.

Other chieftains included: Former Minister of State for Defence Demola Seriki; former Deputy Governor Olufemi Pedro; Oyinlomo Dammole; Ademorin Kuye; APC Vice Chairman (Lagos West) Funso Ologunde; party secretary Wale Ahmed; publicity secretary Joe Igbokwe; his deputy Abiola Salami; Senators Musiliu Obanikoro; Ganiyu Solomon; and Adeola Olamilekan; Southwest APC Women Leader Mrs. Kemi Nelson; Lagos APC Women Leader Jumoke Okoya-Thomas; Mrs. Fausat Gbadebo; Cornelius Ojelabi; Ayodele Adewale; Mrs. Olayinka Oladunjoye; Mrs. Yetunde Arobieke; Sanwo-Olu’s campaign manager Tayo Ayinde; Mrs. Kafilat Ogbara; Arewa leader Kabiru Ahmed; Chris Ekwilo and House of Assembly members-Wasiu Eshilokun; Rotimi Abiru and Tunde Braimoh.

Welcoming the chieftains and party followers, Balogun urged them to pass Tinubu’s message to other members who are busy in their local governments with door-to-door campaigns at the wards.

Tinubu, who told the party congregation that he has not slept for three days, owing to his involvement in preparations for the polls, urged members to gird their loins.

He said: “Are you ready for the polls? Go out on Saturday. Don’t’ be discouraged. Take your PVCs. Go and vote and we will win. Who are we fighting? It is the PDP.”

Reflecting on the postponement of the poll, he said the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) ship ran into turbulence, praying that the ship should land safely and happily on Saturday.

Tinubu, who spoke in English and Yoruba, said: “INEC will land safely and happily on this election and APC will win. They destroyed INEC office and materials in Abia. They are finished on poll day. We will bury PDP. They don’t want you to vote. They don’t want you to be around. Their plot has failed.”

He added: “We are not fighting INEC. There is no nation without obstacles. No leadership without challenges. Leadership must address the challenges. We are in a growing democracy. I was governor during the bomb explosion at Ikeja in 2002. It was very daunting. But, we responded and cared about our people. That is the concern of all of us and President Muhammadu Buhari.

“WE are not fighting INEC. INEC is not our opponent. We are going to compete and we will defeat them. They do not have our strength in the Southwest, Northwest, Northeast, Middle Belt. How will they win?”

Warning against hypocrisy and divisive tendencies in the political family, the party leader said leaders were aware of the allegations against a chieftain from Badagry, Mr. Bamgbose, who has refused to work for the party after benefiting from the party’s slot.

Tinubu, who advised members to mobilise vigorously to demonstrate the strength of the APC in Lagos, said defectors to the party should be carried along.

He said: “You should emulate me. I have accommodated Obanikoro, Demola Seriki and Da Silver. This is a good example of leadership. We are a big party. We cannot but offend ourselves. As you beg God for forgiveness, you should learn to forgive your fellow human beings.”

Turning to the women, Tinubu said: “Don’t rest in your local governments. Go to the markets and stalls. Mobilise them to vote.”

He also said members who have problems and complaints should not hesitate to inform their leaders at the ward and local government levels.

Stressing the importance of grassroots mobilisation, Tinubu said: “Get the attendance register at the ward. Call meetings. You know the number of polling units in your areas. Work hard. You must win. Tomorrow, I will hold meeting with the 57 council chairmen at Bourdillon.”

The former governor admonished youths to shun unruly behaviours on poll day to avoid unpleasant consequences.

He said: “Let me warn our boys. You heard President Buhari’s warning on thuggery, ballot snatching. You heard him. I don’t command an Army. The Permanent Voter Card (PVC) is my Army. We must go out to vote for president Buhari and our National Assembly candidates on February 23 and our governorship and House of Assembly candidates on March 9. The warning is: don’t fight.”

Tinubu also warned some restless youths against the harassment of of esteemed party elders during meetings, saying that anyone who is culpable is an agent of the PDP. He said APC is interested in celebrating democracy and not violence.

Urging Igbo in Lagos to vote for the APC, he said: “We appeal to our Igbo brothers from the East. This is the state where you conduct your business. Your children are in our schools. There is no discrimination against them in WAEC, NECO and tertiary fees. This time, we are asking you to help us. We will look at the votes from Ojo, Alaba, Surulere, Amuwo Odofin, Ajeromi Ifelodun.”

https://www.akelicious.net/2019/02/2019-poll-pdpll-be-defeated-on-sat-says.html
[/s] We Cancel IT.. IT SHALL NOT STAND NEITHER WILL IT COME TO PASS
Re: PDP Will Be Defeated On Saturday - Tinubu by Gandollaar(f): 5:33am On Feb 21, 2019
sogodihno:

All d votes, ur mud republic can offer Atiku will be swallow up by just Borno and Katsina States votes. 5%

NEXT LEVEL jare
This one is still leaving in a fool's Paradise. Your Lord Tinubu is out pleading for Igbo voltes while you hide behind your keypad complicating things for him.

1 Like

Re: PDP Will Be Defeated On Saturday - Tinubu by Gandollaar(f): 5:34am On Feb 21, 2019
bedspread:
[s][/s] We Cancel IT.. IT SHALL NOT STAND NEITHER WILL IT COME TO PASS
A-men!

1 Like

Re: PDP Will Be Defeated On Saturday - Tinubu by GoldHorse(m): 5:34am On Feb 21, 2019
Esseite:

Is this a threat?

Must they vote for the APC?.... Agbaje and Gbadamosi are yoruba men aswell?

The reason people love the PDP is because of Unity without discriminations, your aspirations no matter your category or location, wealth or no wealth can be fulfilled as long as you put in work, but the APC operates like a royal family who controls who and whom.

Threat ke? He won't do that. He was begging na.

.......you are definitely free to vote who u like or not even vote at all BUT they also have the right to do whatever they like after the election so far its legal.

Don't come and complain then. They will be f00lish not to act accordingly "THIS TIME".

1 Like

Re: PDP Will Be Defeated On Saturday - Tinubu by sogodihno: 5:37am On Feb 21, 2019
Gandollaar:
This one is still leaving in a fool's Paradise. Your Lord Tinubu is out pleading for Igbo voltes while you hide behind your keypad complicating things for him.

shut it, ur 5% votes is useless, before u chest beat ask urself dz question, did I vote for PMB in 2015, did he win or not, dz will remind u how irrelevant ur votes are, go and dash Atiku.

4+4 .

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Will Be Defeated On Saturday - Tinubu by GoldHorse(m): 5:37am On Feb 21, 2019
bedspread:
[s][/s] We Cancel IT.. IT SHALL NOT STAND NEITHER WILL IT COME TO PASS

Ok o! Just remember....."this time..." I hope you will be able to cancel what they will do then. Not good to play people for f00ls.
Re: PDP Will Be Defeated On Saturday - Tinubu by seguno2: 5:38am On Feb 21, 2019
Kingsmeal:
Like this?

APC can only win by rigging but it won’t work. Nigerians have suffered too much in the hands of the Incompetent One.
Buhari is a monumental error of gargantuan proportions that must be corrected in two days time.
Get your PVC ready to do the needful.
Make sure that your family and friends also have their own PVCs ready.
Sending Buhari to Daura is a task that must be done by all patriots.
Re: PDP Will Be Defeated On Saturday - Tinubu by Gandollaar(f): 5:43am On Feb 21, 2019
sogodihno:

shut it, ur 5% votes is useless, before u chest beat ask urself dz question, did I vote for PMB in 2015, did he win or not, dz will remind u how irrelevant ur votes are, go and dash Atiku.

4+4 .
From your analysis, you know nothing about politics, so go and play with your mates.
Re: PDP Will Be Defeated On Saturday - Tinubu by okadoo: 5:49am On Feb 21, 2019
dapillar:
Tinubu should shut the fuckup. Nigerians will kick Apc out with their votes on saturday. Buhari is going back to duara Nigerians are wiser now. No more free movement in and out of aso rock for Tinubu.

Pls stop this derogatory remarks. TINUBU is old enough to be your fada or broda
Re: PDP Will Be Defeated On Saturday - Tinubu by israelmao(m): 5:49am On Feb 21, 2019
Tinubu's castle and empire will be reduced to rubbles on Saturday.
Re: PDP Will Be Defeated On Saturday - Tinubu by sogodihno: 5:52am On Feb 21, 2019
Gandollaar:
From your analysis, you know nothing about politics, so go and play with your mates.

ok sir, political analyst, let's meet at the poll.

1 Like

Re: PDP Will Be Defeated On Saturday - Tinubu by tallerSSS: 5:57am On Feb 21, 2019
QuotaSystem:
100% Sure Bet. cool

I trust Jagaban to deliver his end again and set the SW up for PMB's succession in 2023.

I repeat it here, it is mathematically impossible for PMB to lose this election.

Mark this post.
you might be correct bro but can we bet 100k each?.. I live in ogba lagos.. if APC See draw, you win?
Re: PDP Will Be Defeated On Saturday - Tinubu by varyo: 6:01am On Feb 21, 2019
Tinubu you are not to be blamed,the foolish men that follows you are to be blamed.After the election you will dump them .
People should wake up from slumber
Noooooo!!!!! to APC.

If Buhari had done well he wouldn't be struggling with anybody but because he has failed the country.We need change.

Goodbye APC and bad governance,the masses are suffering.
Re: PDP Will Be Defeated On Saturday - Tinubu by QuotaSystem: 6:01am On Feb 21, 2019
tallerSSS:
you might be correct bro but can we bet 100k each?.. I live in ogba lagos.. if APC See draw, you win?

Unfortunately I don't gamble as a principle.
Re: PDP Will Be Defeated On Saturday - Tinubu by Dannyhajo(m): 6:04am On Feb 21, 2019
Look you shebi you think say you get level I'm very sure you go just collapse when you see what will happen this Saturday election
Re: PDP Will Be Defeated On Saturday - Tinubu by Mrsteve0830: 6:06am On Feb 21, 2019
See prove below!

Re: PDP Will Be Defeated On Saturday - Tinubu by musb92yahooco: 6:07am On Feb 21, 2019
I Pledge to Nigeria My Country,
To disgrace ATIKU and OBI with my pvc
To be gentle, loyal on election day
To Vote BUHARI with All My Strength,
To Protect My PVC,
And Uphold No Violence or Trouble.
So Help Me God.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PDP Will Be Defeated On Saturday - Tinubu by Nobody: 6:10am On Feb 21, 2019
GoldHorse:

Threat ke? He won't do that. He was begging na.

.......you are definitely free to vote who u like or not even vote at all BUT they also have the right to do whatever they like after the election so far its legal.

Don't come and complain then. They will be f00lish not to act accordingly "THIS TIME".

You say it's not a threat but your comment just concludes it is.
Re: PDP Will Be Defeated On Saturday - Tinubu by shyvicky: 6:14am On Feb 21, 2019
Na lie atiku we know
Re: PDP Will Be Defeated On Saturday - Tinubu by Abyima(m): 6:15am On Feb 21, 2019
Where is the change? I am not surprised that people are voting Buhari because of their selfish interest. Keep deceiving yourself. Fighting corruption and covering your caucus who are corrupt? It is well ooo
Re: PDP Will Be Defeated On Saturday - Tinubu by tallerSSS: 6:18am On Feb 21, 2019
QuotaSystem:

Unfortunately I don't gamble as a principle.
OK, Good.. but you are a follower of gamblers(APC)
Re: PDP Will Be Defeated On Saturday - Tinubu by BabangidaHamza(m): 6:19am On Feb 21, 2019
Come sunday morning, pigs would cry like ocean, they will wail like bobmarley and wailers,
They would go to court and loose, they will start agitating for biafla..
And dia dilecto would say the Zoo has failed to agree on our contract..
Note:- if you claim u have two heads, please theif ballot box on saturday na bullet go design ur head

1 Like

Re: PDP Will Be Defeated On Saturday - Tinubu by Belteshazzar1: 6:21am On Feb 21, 2019
crestedaguiyi:
Tinubu will be shocked on Saturday, there will be no election

what do you mean
Re: PDP Will Be Defeated On Saturday - Tinubu by semyman: 6:23am On Feb 21, 2019
No be story

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Abia Curfew: De Latinos To Government "Save Our Livelihood, Means Of Survival" / APC Women Rally Support For Tinubu, Other Party Candidates In Abuja / ADC Lagos Governorship Candidate, Funsho Doherty, Visits Akere Motor Part Market

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.