Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,230 members, 7,836,108 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:52 PM

PDP Will Be Defeated On Saturday - Tinubu - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Will Be Defeated On Saturday - Tinubu (16951 Views)

Nigerian Youth Presidential Debate Holds Today Saturday, Tinubu, Obi, Atiku... / Election: We’ll Retire Atiku From Politics On Saturday – Tinubu / I Still Hope To Be Friends With Atiku After We Retire Him On Saturday —tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Will Be Defeated On Saturday - Tinubu by PVision2020(m): 6:25am On Feb 21, 2019
Tinubu political sagacity is second to none in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: PDP Will Be Defeated On Saturday - Tinubu by Tundey606(m): 6:25am On Feb 21, 2019
Tinubu is a mad man , bastard from osun you will soon die thief ....
Re: PDP Will Be Defeated On Saturday - Tinubu by sonature1: 6:29am On Feb 21, 2019
Afritop:
Sure. And many of them will be decisively dealt with since they will want to protest by snatching ballot boxes. The days when few of them will be arrested but later released for few days by the politician who they snatched ballot boxes for, who will now put them in his cabinet are over.

Keep quiet, mister!
Re: PDP Will Be Defeated On Saturday - Tinubu by QuotaSystem: 6:33am On Feb 21, 2019
tallerSSS:
OK, Good.. but you are a follower of gamblers Mai gaskiya (PMB)

Fixed.
Re: PDP Will Be Defeated On Saturday - Tinubu by Rotimi47: 6:44am On Feb 21, 2019
Word!!!!!! grin
Re: PDP Will Be Defeated On Saturday - Tinubu by millhouse: 6:45am On Feb 21, 2019
Esseite:

Is this a threat?

Must they vote for the APC?.... Agbaje and Gbadamosi are yoruba men aswell?

- Th[b][/b]e reason people love the PDP is because of Unity without discriminations, your aspirations no matter your category or location, wealth or no wealth can be fulfilled as long as you put in work, but the APC operates like a royal family who controls who and whom.

- The PDP would rather create millions of millionaires, elevating people from poor to average, but the APC have always stuck on creating a very few billionaires as a cabal while even pushing the once average to join the multitude poor and hand out stipends.. it is a pattern run in every APC state even before Buhari's presidency.
that’s what some folks fail to see ... the present federal House of Rep Amuwo odofinlocal govt Lagos is PDP and the man is from delta state (Hon Oghenego). I dare ask can a non - Yoruba man get that same equal opportunity on the APC platform in a cosmopolitan city like Lagos , without ethic and babasope politics taking the front burner ?
Re: PDP Will Be Defeated On Saturday - Tinubu by Nobody: 6:46am On Feb 21, 2019
this man wey no dey 2 talk, nawa oh.
Re: PDP Will Be Defeated On Saturday - Tinubu by nurex01(m): 6:52am On Feb 21, 2019
Esseite:

Is this a threat?

- The reason people love the PDP is because of Unity without discriminations, your aspirations no matter your category or location, wealth or no wealth can be fulfilled as long as you put in work, but the APC operates like a royal family who controls who and whom.

- The PDP would rather create millions of millionaires, elevating people from poor to average, but the APC have always stuck on creating a very few billionaires as a cabal while even pushing the once average to join the multitude poor and hand out stipends.. it is a pattern run in every APC state even before Buhari's presidency.

Baba don't be blindfolded jor. Which is which between them? My Only prayer is that God should lead us well in this Country.
Re: PDP Will Be Defeated On Saturday - Tinubu by englishman411(m): 6:53am On Feb 21, 2019
Bola tinubu should just leave igbo's alone,they should be allowed to vote the candiate of their choice,it's a thing of mind and personal decision.i still wonder why he is so cofident of Apc's victory at the upcoming polls,i so much beieve that the tide will certainly turn agaist them in this year's election.going by apc's failures,lenghty excuses,aportioning blame to others,high debt profile,abject poverty,a economy that has nose dived since the ineption of apc's admistration,too many killimgs,crying,wailing,lamentations im our nation,we nigerian's have had enough dose of their negative impact on our dear naton nigeria,.we nigerian's has suddenly waken up from our slumber,to take our destinies in our hands.we want leaders that will genuienly accept their mistakes,do the needful,men and women that have the interest of our nation at hand,the ones that has what it takes to tackle and profer solutions to the problems that has bedeviled our nation for years,visionary leaders that will lead by example,those that will set a high standards for us.those that feel the same the citzen's are feeling per time,those that will take our nation to higher platform,those that will make good names for our nation,those whose names will continue to be in the anals history of our country,
Re: PDP Will Be Defeated On Saturday - Tinubu by dannybee(m): 6:59am On Feb 21, 2019
APC will be defeated on Saturday

1 Like

Re: PDP Will Be Defeated On Saturday - Tinubu by Okoroawusa: 7:02am On Feb 21, 2019
JAGABAN,oga mi...we have started mobilisation already. Saturday is sure for PMB.

NEXT LEVEL!
Re: PDP Will Be Defeated On Saturday - Tinubu by PureQalb: 7:04am On Feb 21, 2019
Yes by God grace
Re: PDP Will Be Defeated On Saturday - Tinubu by abdull4honest(m): 7:32am On Feb 21, 2019
Na lie, the truth is that either the election is being rig or not, Atiku is the owner of that seat. I am neither PDP nor APC but quoting from a prophecy. Therefore, Atiku has to send my car to me. Hahahaha!!!
Re: PDP Will Be Defeated On Saturday - Tinubu by Iyajison: 7:39am On Feb 21, 2019
This man is working so hard to actualise his presidential ambition come 2023...but the bad news on Sunday may send him to his early grave...

ATIKULATED gba
Re: PDP Will Be Defeated On Saturday - Tinubu by DammyGbade(m): 7:53am On Feb 21, 2019
That one is no more a strory again... Even it is nothing to worry about. No going back to the Egyptians land we are heading toward the Canaan land. Next steps, Next level!!
Re: PDP Will Be Defeated On Saturday - Tinubu by wazirmichika1(m): 7:58am On Feb 21, 2019
God give to who he want to give
So mind yourself you cannot tell
Us who will win.
Re: PDP Will Be Defeated On Saturday - Tinubu by Gforce2019: 8:09am On Feb 21, 2019
Esseite:

Is this a threat?

- The reason people love the PDP is because of Unity without discriminations, your aspirations no matter your category or location, wealth or no wealth can be fulfilled as long as you put in work, but the APC operates like a royal family who controls who and whom.

Eediot...do you know what you are typing at all?
Even Jimmy agbaje knows that he can't win Lagos vote...
He's constraints to spend his hard earned money to compaign on what he knew already that hope is not there

1 Like

Re: PDP Will Be Defeated On Saturday - Tinubu by erinalex: 8:30am On Feb 21, 2019
gambia:
What is the yeye man saying? I am sure Buhari will use and dumb this old fool.
if PMB should use and dump u, your life don better be that.

I honestly pray that PMB should use and dump me.

PMB used and dumped Tinubu, yet Tinubu was able to get his pple, to be VP, Ministers,
head of federal inland revenue service (FIRS) Fowler na Tinubu boy; my brother, l like dis kind of use and dump o.

The best u can offer here, is to curse and abuse me; I have developed thick skin to all that, pls continue.
Re: PDP Will Be Defeated On Saturday - Tinubu by jaxxy(m): 8:40am On Feb 21, 2019
Jayjayj8:
This current generation I'm sure they'll think Nigeria runs a two party system. May God keep and protect us all.

We don’t run a 2 party system bt this is definitely a 2party election. Why? No 3rd force was formed just several miniature parties deceiving themselves.
Re: PDP Will Be Defeated On Saturday - Tinubu by SheikhMuniru(m): 8:41am On Feb 21, 2019
Esseite:

Is this a threat?

I don't used to quote people on this platform, but what you said really touched my heart, May God bless you

1 Like

Re: PDP Will Be Defeated On Saturday - Tinubu by GoldHorse(m): 9:13am On Feb 21, 2019
Esseite:

You say it's not a threat but your comment just concludes it is.

All actions bring on an opposite and equal reaction...This is a universal law!

So you want to be free to behave as you like but others must not react to it the way they like too, abi?

Kontunu!
Re: PDP Will Be Defeated On Saturday - Tinubu by ucheclub(m): 2:15pm On Feb 21, 2019
Like for Tinubu/Buhari and Share for Atiku

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lawal Shuaibu Accuses Oshiomhole Of Lawlessness / Abia Curfew: De Latinos To Government "Save Our Livelihood, Means Of Survival" / DSS Sides With Herdsmen Terrorising Ondo Estate Residents - FIJ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.