Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,526 members, 7,819,894 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:47 AM

Jussie Smollett Charged With Felony For Filing False Police Report - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jussie Smollett Charged With Felony For Filing False Police Report (23131 Views)

How Empire Star Jussie Smollett Paid Two Nigerian Men To Attack Him (Photos) / Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Jussie Mollett Gay Attack: I Know What Bible Says / Bobrisky Reacts To Jussie Mollett Homophobic Attack (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jussie Smollett Charged With Felony For Filing False Police Report by sparog(m): 6:15am On Feb 21, 2019
They should jail is gay ass

grin
Re: Jussie Smollett Charged With Felony For Filing False Police Report by Annihilator7: 6:22am On Feb 21, 2019
joshuisiukwu:
Jussie Smollett who went from being the guy everyone was sorry for, to being the most discussed over an alleged staged attack, has been charged with felony for filing a false police report.

The Empire Actor was accused of filing a false report claiming two men attacked him last month, a Chicago Police Department spokesman tweeted Wednesday night. A Cook County Grand Jury handed down the indictment late Wednesday, after grand jurors heard testimonies and evaluated evidence.

The brothers were caught on camera buying ski masks, gloves, bandanas, sunglasses and red hats before the attack, and Anthony Guglielmi said charges were approved by the Cook County State's Attorney Office and "Detectives will make contact with his legal team to negotiate a reasonable surrender for his arrest."

Here is the video of the brothers buying the supplies below;

The police who felt he was the victim before the recent revelation, found it weird he kept the rope around his neck for 42 minutes after the "attack," and were suspicious when he took them to the scene and immediately pointed to a camera which he said captured the incident. However the camera was pointed in the wrong direction. 

It was further alleged that the Nigerian brothers Abel and Ola told police they drove with Jussie in the days prior to the incident, scouting a location and even rehearsed the "attack."  The attack was staged, because Jussie knew the Osundairo brothers were leaving for Nigeria that day.

TMZ reported that Jussie Smollet who was charged with felony for filing false police report, risks being handed a three years jail sentence. 

https://unclesuru.com/2019/02/21/jussie-smollett-charged-with-felony-for-filing-false-police-report/

only 3 years jail time for Jussie for trying to cause more hate for the best President ever, Trump. All the prosecutors including the OP that brought this sad news are bastards. Jussie deserves no less than 7 years.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jussie Smollett Charged With Felony For Filing False Police Report by Lanrextop23333(m): 6:23am On Feb 21, 2019
olufalaye:
Jamal why?? I still blam those Nigerian brothers that agree to his terms. Only God knows how much he offered them.

4000$
Re: Jussie Smollett Charged With Felony For Filing False Police Report by Amberon11: 6:24am On Feb 21, 2019
Scofield is gay?
Gten:
When he is sentenced to prison he can call his gay colleague Michael Scofield to break him out. Bit_ch azz fool.
Re: Jussie Smollett Charged With Felony For Filing False Police Report by OmowumiJ(f): 6:24am On Feb 21, 2019
As an actor, he thought he could act that well.

3 Likes

Re: Jussie Smollett Charged With Felony For Filing False Police Report by olufalaye: 6:26am On Feb 21, 2019
Lanrextop23333:

4000$
Hell that's not enough for sure act, else the boys are the struggling ones of our own
Re: Jussie Smollett Charged With Felony For Filing False Police Report by Nobody: 6:31am On Feb 21, 2019
Bidobado1:

Fvcking lying F@ggot.
It's always about them and their wide and distended asshole.
sounds quite personal
Re: Jussie Smollett Charged With Felony For Filing False Police Report by Ishilove: 6:46am On Feb 21, 2019
naptu2:

And now you are behaving like "those people". I am shocked! shocked
Darling, the men are Nigerians now that they have committed evil. If it had been the other way round, they would have been 'Americans of Nigerian descent'. It is human nature to disassociate ourselves from disgrace and failure.

Same way if a boy is naughty, the father will tell the mum 'your son is being naughty', but if he came top of his class in exams, the same dad will say 'my son is the very best'

5 Likes

Re: Jussie Smollett Charged With Felony For Filing False Police Report by Ishilove: 6:46am On Feb 21, 2019
Amberon11:
Scofield is gay?
Over gay sef

2 Likes

Re: Jussie Smollett Charged With Felony For Filing False Police Report by Burgerlomo: 6:53am On Feb 21, 2019
Philipmems:
I think he is a very dishonest individual and an attention seeker in this age of social media. The fact that he involved my Nigerian brothers vex me pass for the matter. I will not engage in homophobic slurs about his personal life I don't think it's fair even though I have my reservations.

But why do they agree to dance to his stupid and very dangerous tune cool
Re: Jussie Smollett Charged With Felony For Filing False Police Report by jaxxy(m): 6:53am On Feb 21, 2019
What kinda stupidity got into that boy again.
Re: Jussie Smollett Charged With Felony For Filing False Police Report by Nobody: 7:00am On Feb 21, 2019
VulgarVulvas:
The Jewish run media took this story and ran with. Anybody that doubted this fagg0t was labelled racist

Now that it has been proven that he staged the whole thing to paint Trump supporters as racist , the Jew media is still spinning the story to appear that this fagget was forced to stage the whole thing to draw attention to "racist" Trump supporters .

Please name the Jewish media

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jussie Smollett Charged With Felony For Filing False Police Report by Masama: 7:09am On Feb 21, 2019
olufalaye:
Jamal why?? I still blam those Nigerian brothers that agree to his terms. Only God knows how much he offered them.
According to reports, he gave them $3,500

1 Like

Re: Jussie Smollett Charged With Felony For Filing False Police Report by olufalaye: 7:13am On Feb 21, 2019
Masama:

According to reports, he gave them $3,500

Imagine, an amount a yahoo could cough out in 2days hustle here.

3 Likes

Re: Jussie Smollett Charged With Felony For Filing False Police Report by Fadomero(m): 7:18am On Feb 21, 2019
see dis one wey no sabi scam u dey learn where my naija bro's dey oh boi see as those naija bois take zoom, forgerrit u dey learn
Re: Jussie Smollett Charged With Felony For Filing False Police Report by Maj196(m): 7:24am On Feb 21, 2019
Let dem jail him so dat dey can tear his gay ass up in prison.

1 Like

Re: Jussie Smollett Charged With Felony For Filing False Police Report by Excallibur(m): 7:30am On Feb 21, 2019
VulgarVulvas:
The Jewish run media took this story and ran with. Anybody that doubted this fagg0t was labelled racist

Now that it has been proven that he staged the whole thing to paint Trump supporters as racist , the Jew media is still spinning the story to appear that this fagget was forced to stage the whole thing to draw attention to "racist" Trump supporters .
your point doesn't make sense given the fact that the jews and Trump are in good terms ..have you forgoten moving of the US embassy to jerusalem?

3 Likes

Re: Jussie Smollett Charged With Felony For Filing False Police Report by Hotzone(m): 7:30am On Feb 21, 2019
Meanwhile,

3 Likes

Re: Jussie Smollett Charged With Felony For Filing False Police Report by Excallibur(m): 7:31am On Feb 21, 2019
Amberon11:
Scofield is gay?
yeah

2 Likes

Re: Jussie Smollett Charged With Felony For Filing False Police Report by Excallibur(m): 7:32am On Feb 21, 2019
Uglymugg:

Wtf are you talking about? He did not force any Nigerian into the act. Nigerians will do anything for a quick buck. Them no send your faggotry shiit. They just want that sweet dough
Funny thing is that the nigerian guy co-operate sharp sharp with police and were released without charges

1 Like

Re: Jussie Smollett Charged With Felony For Filing False Police Report by meobizy(f): 7:33am On Feb 21, 2019
He paid to get a beatdown and will also face prison time?
How useless does one's life have to go before they attempt such?
Lol.

1 Like

Re: Jussie Smollett Charged With Felony For Filing False Police Report by enemmo(f): 7:47am On Feb 21, 2019
Twoclans:
Biko someone should wake me up and tell me this is not true . shocked

I wonder what bobrisky will have to say about this new development undecided

If not for eye service, wetin concern Bobrisky with Jussie Smollet?
Re: Jussie Smollett Charged With Felony For Filing False Police Report by LadySarah: 7:48am On Feb 21, 2019
Gten:
When he is sentenced to prison he can call his gay colleague Michael Scofield to break him out. Bit_ch azz fool.

Michael is gay ?cry cry cry

Oh the world has ended indeed
Re: Jussie Smollett Charged With Felony For Filing False Police Report by hucienda: 7:54am On Feb 21, 2019
When you incentivise victimhood, this is what you get.

Liberals brought this sort of behaviour upon themselves.

frenzyduchess:
Always trying to whip up sentiments and make straight people look evil. They will go any length just to force their disgusting deviant lifestyle down the throats of straight people. Nonsense.

I am glad he was bursted,imagine the way the lgbt community carried the matter on their heads, they would have proposed a bill to protect gay people as if straight people dont matter too.

I remember Kevin Hart was dragged cos he said he wouldn't want his son to turn out to be gay to the extent that years later it affected him hosting the Grammys this year. Even straight people's rights are being taken from them, you cant even dislike what you don't like any more.

This is what jussie was after, more sympathy from the media and more disdian for people who dare to have a different opinion about the lgbt community but it backfired on him.

Succinctly put. Thank you very much duchess.

4 Likes

Re: Jussie Smollett Charged With Felony For Filing False Police Report by TruthHurts100: 7:54am On Feb 21, 2019
joshuisiukwu:
Jussie Smollett who went from being the guy everyone was sorry for, to being the most discussed over an alleged staged attack, has been charged with felony for filing a false police report.

The Empire Actor was accused of filing a false report claiming two men attacked him last month, a Chicago Police Department spokesman tweeted Wednesday night. A Cook County Grand Jury handed down the indictment late Wednesday, after grand jurors heard testimonies and evaluated evidence.

The brothers were caught on camera buying ski masks, gloves, bandanas, sunglasses and red hats before the attack, and Anthony Guglielmi said charges were approved by the Cook County State's Attorney Office and "Detectives will make contact with his legal team to negotiate a reasonable surrender for his arrest."

Here is the video of the brothers buying the supplies below;

The police who felt he was the victim before the recent revelation, found it weird he kept the rope around his neck for 42 minutes after the "attack," and were suspicious when he took them to the scene and immediately pointed to a camera which he said captured the incident. However the camera was pointed in the wrong direction. 

It was further alleged that the Nigerian brothers Abel and Ola told police they drove with Jussie in the days prior to the incident, scouting a location and even rehearsed the "attack."  The attack was staged, because Jussie knew the Osundairo brothers were leaving for Nigeria that day.

TMZ reported that Jussie Smollet who was charged with felony for filing false police report, risks being handed a three years jail sentence. 

https://unclesuru.com/2019/02/21/jussie-smollett-charged-with-felony-for-filing-false-police-report/

Oponu oshi. So as you dey act fiiiiim, you no fit stage correct beating. If as pussssssyyyyy plenty reach, na man yansh dey sweet you, e show say you be fooooool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Tobi Bakre Becomes Playapparel Ambassador (Photos) / Denrele At The African Fashion Week In Lagos (Photos) / Adekunle Gold Looks Handsome In New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.