Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,226 members, 7,825,884 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 04:43 AM

Jussie Smollett Charged With Felony For Filing False Police Report - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jussie Smollett Charged With Felony For Filing False Police Report (23143 Views)

How Empire Star Jussie Smollett Paid Two Nigerian Men To Attack Him (Photos) / Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Jussie Mollett Gay Attack: I Know What Bible Says / Bobrisky Reacts To Jussie Mollett Homophobic Attack (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jussie Smollett Charged With Felony For Filing False Police Report by Nobody: 8:03am On Feb 21, 2019
Tonto Dike, Bobrisky and the rest of them should come and defence him again ooh
Re: Jussie Smollett Charged With Felony For Filing False Police Report by Nobody: 8:08am On Feb 21, 2019
olufalaye:

No you are wrong, they were aware of the act Jamal was trying to stage..... They are very aware

It doesn't make any sense...that they would agree to beat him up knowing that he will go to the police station and report ......
So why the snitching if they knew the end game. ??
Re: Jussie Smollett Charged With Felony For Filing False Police Report by Nobody: 8:08am On Feb 21, 2019
hucienda:
When you incentivise victimhood, this is what you get.

Liberals brought this sort of behaviour upon themselves.

Succinctly put. Thank you very much, duchess.
The liberals are going to run the human population to the ground. This "do you " slogan is bush1t, what if the "you " does not have sense? ,so the "you" ends up doing "nonsense".

The liberals are even making people who stand for sanity look backward and un-evolved,they even call it "civilization". The quality of humans keep dwindling ,I just wonder what the next generation will look like.

7 Likes

Re: Jussie Smollett Charged With Felony For Filing False Police Report by Nobody: 8:09am On Feb 21, 2019
VulgarVulvas:

They knew what they were doing

They had a practise run a day before and they left the US immediately they staged the attacks

The only reason they are not being charged by the police is because they owned up in their role and will testify in court against Jussie .

The police are also Investigating Jussie for a letter he wrote and addressed to himself on the set of Empire which was racist .

The they were not aware of the bigger picture....if they were were aware of what the bearing was gonna b used for and participated all the same....then why the snitching
Re: Jussie Smollett Charged With Felony For Filing False Police Report by Martinez39(m): 8:10am On Feb 21, 2019
The attention seeker got what he deserves. If it were to be woman found falsely accusing someone of rape, nothing would happen even if her victim has spent years in jail.
Re: Jussie Smollett Charged With Felony For Filing False Police Report by THMT: 8:10am On Feb 21, 2019
post=75945281:
Serves him right...
He should be jailed alongside the 2 Nigerian fraudsters he paid for the job.
Animals disgracing the nation EVERYWHERE for crumbs!

On a 2nd thought, after a little research about this case, we came up with this.......

They will be Americans when they win a Gold medal in the Olympics or do something similar but till then, trust American news/media to call them Nigerians. Bunch of jokers.
Re: Jussie Smollett Charged With Felony For Filing False Police Report by Daeylar(f): 8:15am On Feb 21, 2019
I feel so sad. sad I really hope Jussie didn't go so low as to actually do this.
Still waiting for the final ruling.
Re: Jussie Smollett Charged With Felony For Filing False Police Report by Twoclans(f): 8:23am On Feb 21, 2019
enemmo:

If not for eye service, wetin concern Bobrisky with Jussie Smollet?

My dear he might like jussie as much as I do hence the sentiments .

The way I like jussie smollet despite the fact that he is gay its only God that knows .

3 Likes

Re: Jussie Smollett Charged With Felony For Filing False Police Report by Nobody: 8:26am On Feb 21, 2019
frenzyduchess:
The liberals are going to run the human population to the ground. This "do you " slogan is bush1t, what if the "you " does not have sense? ,so the "you" ends up doing "nonsense".

The liberals are even making people who stand for sanity look backward and un-evolved,they even call it "civilization". The quality of humans keep dwindling ,I just wonder what the next generation will look like.

Lol....next generation won't be bearable for sane people..if ur are relegious, or just conventional, u probably would be thrown in jail......I try not to involve spirituality into things but clearly something more than physical is going on in the world...cos the trend is just too visible....
The they now added the word "tolerance"...to make everything fly is just annoying....they use that word to blur the thin line between sanity and insanity....there's no weird anymore, theres technically no wrong unless what a politically correct government tags as wrong...

everything has become a thing...soon therapist and psychiatrist won't have jobs anymore...because people that need help are not allowed to get help.. they just endorse everything, make it legal and they start to shout love and tolerance and start to play victim.
All of a sudden there's now something called "no gender" by a few people and I'm just surprised that the government is passing laws forcing majority to conform to no-gender laws in consideration of a few people who started it
They use TV and internet to make everything look cool..and like u said the sad part is they make people who stand for sanity look wicked, backward and uncivilised and sometimes they claim it's crime against them...

5 Likes

Re: Jussie Smollett Charged With Felony For Filing False Police Report by omo1478(m): 8:30am On Feb 21, 2019
joshuisiukwu:
Jussie Smollett who went from being the guy everyone was sorry for, to being the most discussed over an alleged staged attack, has been charged with felony for filing a false police report.

The Empire Actor was accused of filing a false report claiming two men attacked him last month, a Chicago Police Department spokesman tweeted Wednesday night. A Cook County Grand Jury handed down the indictment late Wednesday, after grand jurors heard testimonies and evaluated evidence.

The brothers were caught on camera buying ski masks, gloves, bandanas, sunglasses and red hats before the attack, and Anthony Guglielmi said charges were approved by the Cook County State's Attorney Office and "Detectives will make contact with his legal team to negotiate a reasonable surrender for his arrest."

Here is the video of the brothers buying the supplies below;

The police who felt he was the victim before the recent revelation, found it weird he kept the rope around his neck for 42 minutes after the "attack," and were suspicious when he took them to the scene and immediately pointed to a camera which he said captured the incident. However the camera was pointed in the wrong direction. 

It was further alleged that the Nigerian brothers Abel and Ola told police they drove with Jussie in the days prior to the incident, scouting a location and even rehearsed the "attack."  The attack was staged, because Jussie knew the Osundairo brothers were leaving for Nigeria that day.

TMZ reported that Jussie Smollet who was charged with felony for filing false police report, risks being handed a three years jail sentence. 

https://unclesuru.com/2019/02/21/jussie-smollett-charged-with-felony-for-filing-false-police-report/

Wait o, is it not the guy Tonto Dike was defending? Wonders shall never end.
Re: Jussie Smollett Charged With Felony For Filing False Police Report by Nobody: 8:35am On Feb 21, 2019
Cook county? We should get Alicia Florrick on this case ASAP.
Re: Jussie Smollett Charged With Felony For Filing False Police Report by Nobody: 8:36am On Feb 21, 2019
1StopRudeness:

Lol....next generation won't be bearable for sane people..if ur are relegious, or just conventional, u probably would be thrown in jail......I try not to involve spirituality into things but clearly something more than physical is going on in the world...cos the trend is just too visible....
The they now added the word "tolerance"...to make everything fly is just annoying....they use that word to blur the thin line between sanity and insanity....there's no weird anymore, theres technically no wrong unless what a politically correct government tags as wrong...

everything has become a thing...soon therapist and psychiatrist won't have jobs anymore...because people that need help are not allowed to get help.. they just endorse everything, make it legal and they start to shout love and tolerance and start to play victim.
All of a sudden there's now something called "no gender" by a few people and I'm just surprised that the government is passing laws forcing majority to conform to no-gender laws in consideration of a few people who started it
They use TV and internet to make everything look cool..and like u said the sad part is they make people who stand for sanity look wicked, backward and uncivilised and sometimes they claim it's crime against them...
Rightly said ,in addition to what you have said,that Africans who can't even provide portable drinking water for themselves blindly follow is the saddest part ,these people have the technological advancement in health and security to tackle whatever side effect it has on their society, but here we are blindly following.

lastly , "the time when majority who walked the earth were sane ,has come and gone ,only few sane walk the earth ,and that number is decreasing by each passing generation". Parents have alot to do in this generation if not,kids in the next hundred years will think ass drilling is the natural order of copulation.

1 Like

Re: Jussie Smollett Charged With Felony For Filing False Police Report by Nobody: 8:36am On Feb 21, 2019
Daeylar:
I feel so sad. sad I really hope Jussie didn't go so low as to actually do this.
Still waiting for the final ruling.

Why is this a surprise to u??
The gay community and other wired sexual disposition have been thriving on the grounds of sympathy and playing victim..
How did u think gay laws became constitutional..they faked attacks and victimisation alot of times..
whereas there the ones that can't just keep their sex private..they want it in schools, they want to adopt kids given birth to the heterosexual way. They want majority gay by making heterosexuals look bad, uncivilised and hateful......jussie is just a pawn in a bigger LGBT plan ...the plan only backfired...

2 Likes

Re: Jussie Smollett Charged With Felony For Filing False Police Report by Myself2(m): 8:54am On Feb 21, 2019
Bidobado1:

Fvcking lying F@ggot.
It's always about them and their wide and distended asshole.

I tell you
Homosexuals that have turned the God ordained sexual formula of man fvck woman to man fvck man are on their way to hell fire except they repent
Re: Jussie Smollett Charged With Felony For Filing False Police Report by VulgarVulvas: 9:05am On Feb 21, 2019
Excallibur:
your point doesn't make sense given the fact that the jews and Trump are in good terms ..have you forgoten moving of the US embassy to jerusalem?

Do not confuse Globalist Jewry to Zionist Jewry

George Soros and every Jew in CNN are the ones pushing globalist agenda
Re: Jussie Smollett Charged With Felony For Filing False Police Report by blindjustice13(m): 9:05am On Feb 21, 2019
Tonto dickhead and that her creature bestie should all bow their heads in shame. All the sentiments this f@ggot tried to whip up backfired on his face . tongue tongue tongue
Re: Jussie Smollett Charged With Felony For Filing False Police Report by Priceless200(f): 9:07am On Feb 21, 2019
This thing is paining me special. Cause the way I like Jamal on empire eehh. Gentle lion Jamal. A true sweetheart. How can he stoop this low. He looks so innocent and like one who can never hurt a fly or do any evil.

Could it be that he was forced to do this??
Re: Jussie Smollett Charged With Felony For Filing False Police Report by VulgarVulvas: 9:07am On Feb 21, 2019
1StopRudeness:

Why is this a surprise to u??
The gay community and other wired sexual disposition have been thriving on the grounds of sympathy and playing victim..
How did u think gay laws became constitutional..they faked attacks and victimisation alot of times..
whereas there the ones that can't just keep their sex private..they want it in schools, they want to adopt kids given birth to the heterosexual way. They want majority gay by making heterosexuals look bad, uncivilised and hateful......jussie is just a pawn in a bigger LGBT plan ...the plan only backfired...

Gays also love playing the victim

They have some weird fetish in playing victim.

The gay loves Muslims because they give them sense of victimhood unlike liberal christianity that leaves them to their conscience

1 Like

Re: Jussie Smollett Charged With Felony For Filing False Police Report by VulgarVulvas: 9:12am On Feb 21, 2019
1StopRudeness:

The they were not aware of the bigger picture....if they were were aware of what the bearing was gonna b used for and participated all the same....then why the snitching

Because they were facing serious prison sentences for hate crime
Re: Jussie Smollett Charged With Felony For Filing False Police Report by VulgarVulvas: 9:14am On Feb 21, 2019
frenzyduchess:

Google : Frankfurt School and see the origins of liberal politics

You will then realize why Hitler wanted them out of Germany
Re: Jussie Smollett Charged With Felony For Filing False Police Report by Nobody: 9:17am On Feb 21, 2019
VulgarVulvas:

Google : Frankfurt School and see the origins of liberal politics

You will then realize why Hitler wanted them out of Germany
I will check it out.
Re: Jussie Smollett Charged With Felony For Filing False Police Report by Excallibur(m): 9:20am On Feb 21, 2019
VulgarVulvas:

Do not confuse Globalist Jewry to Zionist Jewry

George Soros and every Jew in CNN are the ones pushing globalist agenda
will research thanks

1 Like

Re: Jussie Smollett Charged With Felony For Filing False Police Report by irynterri(f): 9:22am On Feb 21, 2019
Uglymugg:

That's why they don't want the wall? The want to get more immigrant votes? Fvck!!!

I thought they truly cared. They're just like the opportunistic friend that only cares about you because of what they stand to gain long term.
some years back I was pro-obama and democrats till I took some time to observe what was really happening. these guys don't care about anyone, they are users and do things based on the sentiments of the crowd. they used Obama to get the votes of blacks and muslin immigrants but they controlled him in reality check out how Libya and Islamic countries were during his tenure, what help did he give to African countries? next they decided to whip up sentiments of feminists and women with the first female president tag with Clinton, I guess the next move is a first gay president tag that is why there is so much LGBT news these days. Blacks are been media controlled and they don't even realise it, even the few celebs that have not been brainwashed are been tagged with "mental sickness" lol. that is why they are crazy about black panther thinking they are winning rather the white owners of marvel are the real winners and they are now talking about a black spiderman with a white girlfriend. Now I know why Michael Jackson sang "all I wanna say is that they don't really care about us"

4 Likes

Re: Jussie Smollett Charged With Felony For Filing False Police Report by blindjustice13(m): 9:24am On Feb 21, 2019
Priceless200:
This thing is paining me special. Cause the way I like Jamal on empire eehh. Gentle lion Jamal. A true sweetheart. How can he stoop this low. He looks so innocent and like one who can never hurt a fly or do any evil.

Could it be that he was forced to do this??
you sound so naive and gullible and I sure you participated in MMM too.

He is an actor ,he was being paid to act the part, this false attack is his real personality. Wake up ,which one is gentle lion Jamal again undecided undecided undecided

I recommend you subscribe for "true crime daily " on YouTube ,so you can see that a fine and innocent face could harbor a monster on the inside.

1 Like

Re: Jussie Smollett Charged With Felony For Filing False Police Report by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 9:34am On Feb 21, 2019
1StopRudeness:

U blame them?? For what exactly?? They are his friends technically, one of them his fitness trainer.
Do u know why they were released without any charge? cos they ddnt know they were being used .and Jamal was gonna try around and report the acting as a crime...
.this dude is an actor, a popular one at that.....
To them it's probably a test run for a movie shoot idea..

How does the police then know they were being used if the guys didn't know?
Re: Jussie Smollett Charged With Felony For Filing False Police Report by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 9:38am On Feb 21, 2019
Myself2:

I tell you
Homosexuals that have turned the God ordained sexual formula of man fvck woman to man fvck man are on their way to hell fire except they repent

If you lie,you steal,you hate your neighbor,you fornicate and commit other forms of sin you are following them to the same hell.

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Jussie Smollett Charged With Felony For Filing False Police Report by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 9:44am On Feb 21, 2019
Lock him up already.
Re: Jussie Smollett Charged With Felony For Filing False Police Report by dominique(f): 9:48am On Feb 21, 2019
frenzyduchess:
Always trying to whip up sentiments and make straight people look evil. They will go any length just to force their disgusting deviant lifestyle down the throats of straight people. Nonsense.

I am glad he was bursted,imagine the way the lgbt community carried the matter on their heads, they would have proposed a bill to protect gay people as if straight people dont matter too.

I remember Kevin Hart was dragged cos he said he wouldn't want his son to turn out to be gay to the extent that years later it affected him hosting the Grammys this year. Even straight people's rights are being taken from them, you cant even dislike what you don't like any more.

This is what jussie was after, more sympathy from the media and more disdian for people who dare to have a different opinion about the lgbt community but it backfired on him.

I have nothing against the LGBT people but they're seriously overpaying the victim card. It's like they expect the whole world to constantly massage their asses because they're gay. Nobody is supposed to have opinions about them that's not positive. Make a gay joke, your career is as good as over. They're really making things very awkward for the straight people over there.

1 Like

Re: Jussie Smollett Charged With Felony For Filing False Police Report by Nobody: 10:01am On Feb 21, 2019
VulgarVulvas:

Because they were facing serious prison sentences for hate crime

That's my point .....I didn't say they ddnt know jussie planned it for something..they probably ddnt know jussie would be reporting it hasa hate crime....the were an accomplice...but technically not if they ddnt know what exactly the act was meant for...
It's like agreeing to help a person move a bag to Malaysia....but u ddnt know what was in the bag ..
included cocaine.... Why would the boys wanna risk going to jail...if u tell me to come beat u up for £3500 I'll gladly do it...but if u tell me u wanna use it to start up a hate crime protest ...u had better look for some one else
Re: Jussie Smollett Charged With Felony For Filing False Police Report by Nobody: 10:01am On Feb 21, 2019
dominique:

I have nothing against the LGBT people but they're seriously overpaying the victim card. It's like they expect the whole world to constantly massage their assets because they're gay. Nobody is supposed to have opinions about them that's not positive. Make a gay joke, your career is as good as over. They're really making things very awkward for the straight people over there.
Do you know that kids are being taught how to be gay in American schools? ,straight parents who teach their kids otherwise are labelled 'homophobic" .soon kids will think drilling asses is the natural order of copulation.

They are all out to make straight people minority in the world ,now even transgender have their laws protecting them like straight people dont matter .

That Africans are seeing this and blindly following sickens me. I personally stopped watching empire at season 2 ,I don't know how people find the sight of two men kissing not disturbing, it triggers the same effect of watching "saw" in me. And I believe its the right of every straight person to speak up now else, these people will have so many laws protecting them that even teaching your kids the right thing will become a crime .

No one has the right to force what you don't like on you because it affect them if you don't,that is also an infringement on the right of every straight person too.

I can bet this is not the first time these people are staging false attacks to whip up sentiments ,this one only backfired.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Teni: I Will Go To South Africa If Burna Boy Returns Safely / Taofeek Abijako Is The Youngest Designer To Ever Present At NYFW / Emeka Ike And George Weah Pictured Together

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.