Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,915 members, 7,828,195 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:48 AM

Countdown Prayers For Nigeria And Her Coming Elections (day 9 , Feb 21st 2019) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Countdown Prayers For Nigeria And Her Coming Elections (day 9 , Feb 21st 2019) (199 Views)

Countdown Prayers For Nigeria And Her Coming Elections (day 6, Feb 18th 2019) / Countdown Prayers For Nigeria And Her Coming Elections (day 5, Feb 17th 2019) / Countdown Prayers For Nigeria And Her Coming Elections (day 1 - 4 Reviews) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Countdown Prayers For Nigeria And Her Coming Elections (day 9 , Feb 21st 2019) by TheRevivalist(m): 6:08am On Feb 21, 2019
Countdown Prayers for Nigeria and Her Coming Elections (day 9, Feb 21st 2019)
Praise/Worship
Confession ; 2 Chronicles 7:14
Prayers
- Nigeria!!!! Here the word of the Lord you shall not repeat your mistakes again in the name of Jesus .
-According to the works of the wicked in this nation so shall their judgement be in the name of Jesus.
- manipulation of darkness over the chosen generation of this nation, expire and backfire in the name of Jesus.
- evil politicians carrying sacrifices to junctions for the purpose of their electoral ambitions, sit down and begin to eat from It in the name of Jesus.
- Let the blood of those killed by evil politicians of this country begin to cry against them day and night non stop 247 in the name of Jesus.
- every enemies of nigeria begin to dance to the song of sorrow, misfortunes failures and crisis in the name of Jesus.
- witch doctors making charms for evil men in power of this nation, stand up scatter your work and run mad in the name of Jesus.
- those who have gone to join occult or collect charms against this nation, let your decisions and actions implicate you to your destruction in the name of Jesus.
- that Divine event that will bring peace, gospel free dom, christianity dominance and establishment of Christocracy in this nation, manifest by fire in the name of Jesus.
- O God of Great Revivals, arise in your power and Revive the Church for her divine role in this nation in the name of Jesus.
- Where is the Lord God of elijah!!! Arise and make Nigeria a fountain of fire and Revivals in the name of Jesus.
- (say this out loud) Nigeria!!!! Hearken to the Word of the Living God and Arise and Shine!!!!!! In the name of Jesus.
- My blood shall not be used as sacrifice for the sake of this country or anyone in it in the name of Jesus.
- Hosts of Heaven arise and cloth Nigeria with a new Garment of Glory in the name of Jesus.
- Foundational evil pattern of poverty still fighting this nation, scatter by fire in the name of Jesus.
- Regardless of our independence, powers of slavery still enslaving us in our own land, die in the name of Jesus.
- O God that killeth and maketh alive arise in your power and kill every Strong man sitting on the glory of this nation in the name of Jesus.
- I shall live to see the manifestation of God for this nation in the name of Jesus.
- Holy Ghost!!! Go and Attack every evil attacker assigned against me because of my prayers for this nation in the name of Jesus

(1) (Reply)

Does God Really Choose Life Partners For Us? / A Word From GOD: By His Ward: To Whom It May Concern / A Word From God: By His Ward: From The Land Of Oyo, Where I Am Omo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.