Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,383 members, 7,846,620 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 07:33 PM

A Word From God: By His Ward: From The Land Of Oyo, Where I Am Omo - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Word From God: By His Ward: From The Land Of Oyo, Where I Am Omo (200 Views)

A Word From God: A Ward From The Lord: By His Ward: A Word Of Advice. / A Word From God: A Ward From The Lord: By His Ward / Second amendment-> How do you find God, By intuition or by Logic? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Word From God: By His Ward: From The Land Of Oyo, Where I Am Omo by TheIkoro(m): 8:51am On Apr 04, 2019
The world is a dangerous place to live in, not because of those people who do evil, but because of those people who watch, and let it happen.
- Albert Einstein.

Those people who watch have been keeping silent whilst - along with those people who do evil - watching the reality television entertainment show made out of one created in the image of GOD.

They watch as he is being taken away to
death,
they hold him not back as he stumbles to the
slaughter.
To them, it is all entertainment;
and the most they have to say of it is,
"Behold, we know it not."

I looked, but there was no one to help;
I was appalled, but there was no one to
uphold;
and from the peoples, NO ONE WAS WITH
ME.

Therefore, I will thread the wine press alone,
my own arm will bring me victory,
and my wrath will uphold me -
even in the land of O(n) Y(our) O(wn)
where I am O(n) M(y) O(wn),
for GOD and I
will ever be the majority.

- The Naked Truth (3rd of April, 2019).
Re: A Word From God: By His Ward: From The Land Of Oyo, Where I Am Omo by Wizygreat12: 8:51am On Apr 04, 2019
wish myself a day soft as silk.. white as milk.. sweet as honey&full of money. may all my dreams come true.. HAPPY BIRTHDAY To MySelf....My Pple show me ❤is my Day

(1) (Reply)

How About Us That Believes In Humanity Over Religion? / The Sword Of The Spirit / When Fear Becomes A Snare

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.