Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,136 members, 7,814,977 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:30 AM

Cristiano Ronaldo Mocks Atletico Madrid After Being Booed (Photos) - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Cristiano Ronaldo Mocks Atletico Madrid After Being Booed (Photos) (54930 Views)

Karim Benzema Leaves Real Madrid After 14 Years At Bernabeu / Eden Hazard Leaves Real Madrid After Mutual Agreement / Mbappe Tells PSG He Wants To Leave For Real Madrid After Messi Joins Club (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Mocks Atletico Madrid After Being Booed (Photos) by benjaminchan: 9:54am On Feb 21, 2019
kingemzy5:
Don't be surprised that the 2nd leg will be like magic display by the time ororo himself gets hatrick
He is going home after the 2 leg with a 3 nil defeat,messi is the greatest of all time

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Mocks Atletico Madrid After Being Booed (Photos) by asawanathegreat(m): 9:59am On Feb 21, 2019
I remain his fan for life

2 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Mocks Atletico Madrid After Being Booed (Photos) by Aghans(m): 10:01am On Feb 21, 2019
MJBOLT:
big disrespect to atletico fans,UEFA should not hesistate to sanction the arrogant pr*ck

Guy na nairaland you dey sleep?
No post that you will not comment.

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Mocks Atletico Madrid After Being Booed (Photos) by Naijastar001: 10:05am On Feb 21, 2019
I'm a Barcelona and Messi fan and I have for Messi against Ronaldo many times with Ronaldo fans but I've come to realize the reason why Ronaldo does things like this. It is because of his haters. People react to hate in different ways.

2 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Mocks Atletico Madrid After Being Booed (Photos) by Yoighaman(m): 10:09am On Feb 21, 2019
CR7.....one of the greatest footballers of all time.

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Mocks Atletico Madrid After Being Booed (Photos) by hesilo(m): 10:10am On Feb 21, 2019
Ok!....My own is...

Please if you stay in PH and traveling to Enugu on friday for the elections please kindly contact me. I really wana vote but truth is after traveling last time and last week's suspension, i went broke. Kindly help if you can. Thanks

And don't forget Atiku/Obi has my vote
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Mocks Atletico Madrid After Being Booed (Photos) by Martinez39(m): 10:11am On Feb 21, 2019
HazzanTazzan:

U just don’t get it... do you?

What prompted the gesture made by Ronaldo?

He didn’t do that cos he lost the game... he did it cos he was booed...

It was a very perfect response
Are you minding Nbote? Ronaldo haters must hate no matter what even if it means sacrificing reasoning. grin

2 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Mocks Atletico Madrid After Being Booed (Photos) by Ade1199: 10:12am On Feb 21, 2019
See below ��������

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Mocks Atletico Madrid After Being Booed (Photos) by Martinez39(m): 10:14am On Feb 21, 2019
MJBOLT:
big disrespect to atletico fans,UEFA should not hesistate to sanction the arrogant pr*ck
Atletico fans were booing him. Big disrespect to Ronaldo, UEFA should not hesitate to sanction the disrespectful and ill mannered crowd.

2 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Mocks Atletico Madrid After Being Booed (Photos) by OdenKelechi(m): 10:25am On Feb 21, 2019
Nbote:
Sore loser... U win some and lose some and atleast U shld b magnanimous in defeat... Same thing Mourinho did wen he was being questioned while he was at Man United..
Shut up!! Did they have to boo him? He won't have to do what he did if he wasn't booed.. athleti fans are dumb, reasonable ppl know that

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Mocks Atletico Madrid After Being Booed (Photos) by OdenKelechi(m): 10:27am On Feb 21, 2019
Martinez39:
Atletico fans were booing him. Big disrespect to Ronaldo, UEFA should not hesitate to sanction the disrespectful and ill mannered crowd.
Don't mind all these idiots... They ignored that he was booed only to talk trash.... His gesture is not an offence and he can't be sanctioned.. he didn't give them the middle finger

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Mocks Atletico Madrid After Being Booed (Photos) by davecris(m): 10:50am On Feb 21, 2019
Nbote:
Sore loser... U win some and lose some and atleast U shld b magnanimous in defeat... Same thing Mourinho did wen he was being questioned while he was at Man United..
He did in the first half when he was getting lots of boos. Nothing to do with being sore loser.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Mocks Atletico Madrid After Being Booed (Photos) by Nobody: 10:57am On Feb 21, 2019
dodoniyi:
That is the difference between him and Messi

What is d different? undecided
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Mocks Atletico Madrid After Being Booed (Photos) by Nobody: 11:00am On Feb 21, 2019
Nbote:

U're getting it twisted. Rather Athletico fans would likely get their team sanctioned.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Mocks Atletico Madrid After Being Booed (Photos) by samydo(m): 11:08am On Feb 21, 2019
[quote author=dodoniyi post=75948061]That is the difference between him and Messi [/quote

Thank you my brother
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Mocks Atletico Madrid After Being Booed (Photos) by samydo(m): 11:11am On Feb 21, 2019
Noel1:

What is d different? undecided

The difference is dat Messi doesn't have time for such shit no matter how hard you boo him
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Mocks Atletico Madrid After Being Booed (Photos) by misterh(m): 11:18am On Feb 21, 2019
Nbote:
So it wasn't disrespectful that Atleti fans boo him but it's disrespectful Ronaldo to retaliate by reminding them of how many UCL he's won.

You boo him, he shows you he's bigger than your club. Kpa kpa du kpa.

All is fair in life and war.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Mocks Atletico Madrid After Being Booed (Photos) by misterh(m): 11:29am On Feb 21, 2019
gratiaeo:
I get an before no be property
'I get am before' still better pass ' I never get am before'.

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Mocks Atletico Madrid After Being Booed (Photos) by ObaKlaz: 11:36am On Feb 21, 2019
I don't like the person of Ronaldo, but he is a football titan undesputedly. Maybe he brought it on himself by being such a diver, a slayqueen and with his petty tantrums, but he deserves huge respect if for nothing else, for all his accomplishments.

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Mocks Atletico Madrid After Being Booed (Photos) by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 11:41am On Feb 21, 2019
ReeLoaDead:
CR7 no de shame ... see how he come dance/spin around instead of trying to block that second goal cheesy
haha
That's why he is not a defender
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Mocks Atletico Madrid After Being Booed (Photos) by Kaxmytex(m): 11:48am On Feb 21, 2019
No be today wey fan don dey boo player, fans dey boo dere own player sef not to talk of other teams player..

As a player on the pitch, ur 100% concentration should be on the ball and what you are going to do with it, dat's what you are getting paid for and not making gestures at oppoing fans because of what they derive pleasure in doing...
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Mocks Atletico Madrid After Being Booed (Photos) by ChijyWills(m): 11:52am On Feb 21, 2019

1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Mocks Atletico Madrid After Being Booed (Photos) by kollinskollins(m): 12:00pm On Feb 21, 2019
once ATM beats any team to nil in there home... forget it. you're out, cos they'll die with you the second leg.. you can ask Bayern and barca
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Mocks Atletico Madrid After Being Booed (Photos) by ericmor: 12:04pm On Feb 21, 2019
Myself2:

Cristiano Ronaldo has scored more champions league goals than The Who Athletico Madrid team in the past nine years

Cristiano Ronaldo has won more champions league titles than the whole Athletico Madrid team

So as far as UEFA champions league is concerned, Cristiano Ronaldo is bigger than the entire Athletico Madrid team

Q.E.D

So what has that has to do with juve loosing to them? He should have just ignored. He should learn how to control his anger when he is loosing and don't end up like zidane. He still have a case of rape allegation to answer to and don't try and make things worst for himself
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Mocks Atletico Madrid After Being Booed (Photos) by martineverest(m): 12:06pm On Feb 21, 2019
kingemzy5:
Don't be surprised that the 2nd leg will be like magic display by the time ororo himself gets hatrick
it's athletico Madrid they are playing...not man u or chelsea
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Mocks Atletico Madrid After Being Booed (Photos) by ericmor: 12:07pm On Feb 21, 2019
martineverest:
it's athleticism Madrid they are playing...not .an u or chelsea

So na my team Chelsea u dey use play so abi? Don't worry, continue u hear

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Mocks Atletico Madrid After Being Booed (Photos) by BlazeAttai(m): 12:12pm On Feb 21, 2019
Christiano Ronaldo deserve much RESPECT in terms of football.
He is a LEGEND, A UEFA BEST PLAYER.
The only player with 5 UEFA trophy and all time TOP SCORER.
Ronaldo is MAGNIFICENT, and i think Atletico De Madrid need to learn from King Ronaldo so that they can achieve something better.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pogba & Lukaku Arrive At Man U Training In Matching N140m Rolls-royce Wraiths / Italy Vs Spain : EURO 2020 Semi-Finals (4 - 2) On Penalties On 6th July 2021 / David Alaba Presents His Jersey To President Tinubu In Paris

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.