Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,243 members, 7,815,336 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:01 AM

Cristiano Ronaldo Mocks Atletico Madrid After Being Booed (Photos) - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Cristiano Ronaldo Mocks Atletico Madrid After Being Booed (Photos) (54937 Views)

Karim Benzema Leaves Real Madrid After 14 Years At Bernabeu / Eden Hazard Leaves Real Madrid After Mutual Agreement / Mbappe Tells PSG He Wants To Leave For Real Madrid After Messi Joins Club (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Mocks Atletico Madrid After Being Booed (Photos) by meneski(m): 3:54pm On Feb 21, 2019
Myself2:

Cristiano Ronaldo has scored more champions league goals than The Who Athletico Madrid team in the past nine years

Cristiano Ronaldo has won more champions league titles than the whole Athletico Madrid team

So as far as UEFA champions league is concerned, Cristiano Ronaldo is bigger than the entire Athletico Madrid team

Q.E.D
including ATM fans. His way bigger.

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Mocks Atletico Madrid After Being Booed (Photos) by ericmor: 7:00pm On Feb 21, 2019
LordSkinnie:

Zidane wouldn't have made the record with Ronaldo too. Ask Lopetegui and Solari, they have felt what it's like without Ronaldo. Ramos and Modric are still there oh. See, no matter how good the team is, without a finisher nothing happens.

You too, hear yourself. Is zidane among the coaches mentioned? Nope. Is all about Madrid and the coach. Ronaldo is now in juve but still struggling in the champions league. If it was Madrid, he will be in like 4 to 5goals by now
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Mocks Atletico Madrid After Being Booed (Photos) by BlazeAttai(m): 7:34pm On Feb 21, 2019
Ozkar:
Maldini won 5 UCL trophies too. Yet many folks don't know cos he wasn't the type to remind people of it all the time. Trophies are won by team effort.

See how Juve is about to get knocked out in the round of 16 after signing the all-time top scorer. This is after they were knocked out of their Copa Italia.

Top scorer that is struggling to score a second goal in 6 ucl games after leaving Real Madrid. Top scorer should sit down, be humble.
My guy i dont really understand why you involve Leo Messi on this matter, if you are His fan. To me, i like Christiano just as i like other Great players like; Seedouf, Cafu, Pele, Maradona, Ronaldo De Rima, Maldini, Raul, Nestleroy, Beckham Iniesta, Messi, Ibrahimovic, Eto, Kaka and so on.
So you just hate Christiano Ronaldo for nothing.
Just go back and check the record you will see that Ronaldo is the first and only player to win 5UCL trophy, Maldini won 4UCL, the same as Leo Messi.

Ronaldo is not boosting, He only reacted to what Atletico Madrid Fans did to him. So i think Christiano deserve respect.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Mocks Atletico Madrid After Being Booed (Photos) by Ozkar: 8:49pm On Feb 21, 2019
BlazeAttai:
My guy i dont really understand why you involve Leo Messi on this matter, if you are His fan. To me, i like Christiano just as i like other Great players like; Seedouf, Cafu, Pele, Maradona, Ronaldo De Rima, Maldini, Raul, Nestleroy, Beckham Iniesta, Messi, Ibrahimovic, Eto, Kaka and so on.
So you just hate Christiano Ronaldo for nothing.
Just go back and check the record you will see that Ronaldo is the first and only player to win 5UCL trophy, Maldini won 4UCL, the same as Leo Messi.

Ronaldo is not boosting, He only reacted to what Atletico Madrid Fans did to him. So i think Christiano deserve respect.
three things:
1) I never mentioned Messi, you did.
2) Maldini has 5 UCL titles (just as Madrid has 13), a simple google search would have informed you.
3) I don't argue with people who CHOOSE to be ignorant, so have a nice day.

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Mocks Atletico Madrid After Being Booed (Photos) by BlazeAttai(m): 5:52pm On Feb 22, 2019
Ozkar:
three things:
1) I never mentioned Messi, you did.
2) Maldini has 5 UCL titles (just as Madrid has 13), a simple google search would have informed you.
3) I don't argue with people who CHOOSE to be ignorant, so have a nice day.
When you choose to quote on my comment you didn't think that you may end up arguing with ignorant person.
I can see how DOPE you are, but i will only advise you to stop ENVY someone's success and focus on your life...

Thanks........

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pogba & Lukaku Arrive At Man U Training In Matching N140m Rolls-royce Wraiths / Italy Vs Spain : EURO 2020 Semi-Finals (4 - 2) On Penalties On 6th July 2021 / David Alaba Presents His Jersey To President Tinubu In Paris

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.