Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,414 members, 7,819,488 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:06 PM

We'll Resist Removal Of INEC Boss, Fayose Tells Buhari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We'll Resist Removal Of INEC Boss, Fayose Tells Buhari (12107 Views)

We'll Resist Plot To Stop Tinubu's Inauguration - NANS / Hold Fayemi Responsible For Your Salary Arrears – Fayose Tells Ekiti Workers / "I Will Laugh Last", Fayose Tells Buhari, APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We'll Resist Removal Of INEC Boss, Fayose Tells Buhari by kasheemawo(m): 6:53am On Feb 21, 2019
Like you resisted the removal of thief onnoghen

2 Likes

Re: We'll Resist Removal Of INEC Boss, Fayose Tells Buhari by ishowdotgmail(m): 6:53am On Feb 21, 2019
Remove or no removal, Atiku will flop in this Saturday election

2 Likes

Re: We'll Resist Removal Of INEC Boss, Fayose Tells Buhari by Isobug: 6:54am On Feb 21, 2019
kehinde1588:
All your propagandas have been bursted PDP. You can't deceive Nigerians again.
Your comment has no substance

1 Like

Re: We'll Resist Removal Of INEC Boss, Fayose Tells Buhari by Masama: 6:55am On Feb 21, 2019
The same INEC boss you have been calling a biased official?

2 Likes

Re: We'll Resist Removal Of INEC Boss, Fayose Tells Buhari by Gandollaar(f): 6:56am On Feb 21, 2019
Nigerians say NO to the Lifeless Sudanese! UK, USA, EU say NO to next level poverty.
Re: We'll Resist Removal Of INEC Boss, Fayose Tells Buhari by Gandollaar(f): 6:57am On Feb 21, 2019
ishowdotgmail:
Remove or no removal, Atiku will flop in this Saturday election
You wish. I will be here to offer you sniper on Sunday i
Re: We'll Resist Removal Of INEC Boss, Fayose Tells Buhari by semyman: 6:58am On Feb 21, 2019
You are still alive?

1 Like

Re: We'll Resist Removal Of INEC Boss, Fayose Tells Buhari by Gandollaar(f): 7:00am On Feb 21, 2019
Re: We'll Resist Removal Of INEC Boss, Fayose Tells Buhari by LawrenceOnline: 7:01am On Feb 21, 2019
Nobody is sacking anyone
Re: We'll Resist Removal Of INEC Boss, Fayose Tells Buhari by IMASTEX: 7:01am On Feb 21, 2019
AhlexOfficial:
Like for Sowore Share for Atiku
You can't compare a fresh palm wine with a fermented one. Those still shouting PMB or Atiku are obviously not tired of the situation in Nigeria. Ask yourself who are the people that makes up PDP or APC? If you ask me, the same set of people have been ruling Nigeria from time immemorial. Switching party every now & then makes the party without ideology. Imagine PDP & APC coming 4th & 5th position in this election. The vultures that have continued to feed fat in the system will know that the people are wiser now. And giving #10,000 tradermoni isn't better than giving them the opportunity to make a #100,000 themselves.

I will reference this day. If any of the two popular party still wins.

2 Likes

Re: We'll Resist Removal Of INEC Boss, Fayose Tells Buhari by PureQalb: 7:02am On Feb 21, 2019
Why raising false alarm all in the name of politics.

1 Like

Re: We'll Resist Removal Of INEC Boss, Fayose Tells Buhari by ishowdotgmail(m): 7:03am On Feb 21, 2019
Gandollaar:
You wish. I will be here to offer you sniper on Sunday i
Offer your loved ones, I don't need it
Re: We'll Resist Removal Of INEC Boss, Fayose Tells Buhari by Gandollaar(f): 7:04am On Feb 21, 2019
Buhari is rejected both locally and internationally

Re: We'll Resist Removal Of INEC Boss, Fayose Tells Buhari by Gandollaar(f): 7:07am On Feb 21, 2019
Nigerians say NO to the Lifeless Sudanese!!

Why entrust your future to a man whose wife has no deep convictions about his capability.

1 Like

Re: We'll Resist Removal Of INEC Boss, Fayose Tells Buhari by Gandollaar(f): 7:09am On Feb 21, 2019
ishowdotgmail:

Offer your loved ones, I don't need it
Was just tryna show you some love. However, you are closely watched. Nobody should keep ropes around you this weekend
Re: We'll Resist Removal Of INEC Boss, Fayose Tells Buhari by duality(m): 7:14am On Feb 21, 2019
post=75946661:
SAI BABA WE LOVE.
SAI BABA WE KNOW.
SAI BABA WE WANT

SAI BABA ALL THE WAY

There are consequences of deliberately peddling falsehood.

Be careful
Re: We'll Resist Removal Of INEC Boss, Fayose Tells Buhari by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:17am On Feb 21, 2019
News is from the Nation Newspaper.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: We'll Resist Removal Of INEC Boss, Fayose Tells Buhari by IRAPADA(m): 7:27am On Feb 21, 2019
the onogheh you guys resisted his remover where is he today,Mr fayose allow us hear word abeg

1 Like

Re: We'll Resist Removal Of INEC Boss, Fayose Tells Buhari by seasonstt1(m): 7:27am On Feb 21, 2019
Fayose can you face him to tell him...?

Pls I am just asking.

1 Like

Re: We'll Resist Removal Of INEC Boss, Fayose Tells Buhari by Iyajison: 7:32am On Feb 21, 2019
Why won't they make attempt of removing him when they've realised their initial plans is working against them instead....

Re: We'll Resist Removal Of INEC Boss, Fayose Tells Buhari by ChiefVolt007: 7:36am On Feb 21, 2019
Mark my words this early morning. Atiku is Nigeria's next president.
Re: We'll Resist Removal Of INEC Boss, Fayose Tells Buhari by kareemkamil(m): 7:41am On Feb 21, 2019
What is this one saying, Fayose that can't win his own local government.
Re: We'll Resist Removal Of INEC Boss, Fayose Tells Buhari by sageer1706(m): 7:46am On Feb 21, 2019
As kpomo cutting former governor abi, pls someone should tell this man to shut the Bleep up
Re: We'll Resist Removal Of INEC Boss, Fayose Tells Buhari by michoim(m): 7:49am On Feb 21, 2019
OK. Now we know that PDP has bought INEC chairman over...
Re: We'll Resist Removal Of INEC Boss, Fayose Tells Buhari by Gforce2019: 7:58am On Feb 21, 2019
Zinachidinma:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dqpt7jwAOSA

This tout has suddenly resurrected again...
It's only in Nigeria person like Ayodele fayose will be an opinion leader...

What a shame!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is Kemi Omololu Olunloyo Nigeria's Worst Liar? / 28 States Can Not Finance 2019 Budgets - NEITI / APC Plans Buni, Oyetola, Bello’s Removal From Caretaker Team, Eyes Interim Exco

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.